Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

No Sunday Igboho, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Fulani Herdmen Problem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Sunday Igboho, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Fulani Herdmen Problem (1039 Views)

Sunday Igboho: No Sunday Igboho No Election in Osun Protest Ongoing Osogbo / Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader / Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sunday Igboho, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Fulani Herdmen Problem by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi kanu blamed fulani herdmen for every problem in their respective zone, they incited and turn both south east and south west into a war zone, everyday, fulani this and that, even the yoruba press took this people as their freedom fighter helping to propagate their FAKENEWS and create unnecessary animosity against fulani people.

Sunday Igboho is in republic of benin prison and Nnamdi kanu is in the "zoo and fulani" prison, how come no more fulani crisis again and their supporters have stopped ringing fulani herdmen up our ear.

2 Likes

Re: No Sunday Igboho, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Fulani Herdmen Problem by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
I sha know say this fulani herdsmen wahala go end when GMB leaves in 2023

4 Likes

Re: No Sunday Igboho, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Fulani Herdmen Problem by Kriss216: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi kanu blamed fulani herdmen for every problem in their respective zone, they incited and turn both south east and south west into a war zone, everyday, fulani this and that, even the yoruba press took this people as their freedom fighter helping to propagate their FAKENEWS and create unnecessary animosity against fulani people.

Sunday Igboho is in republic of benin prison and Nnamdi kanu is in the "zoo and fulani" prison, how come no more fulani crisis again and their supporters have stopped ringing fulani herdmen up our ear.

[/s]
You seriously need divine Intervention.

12 Likes

Re: No Sunday Igboho, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Fulani Herdmen Problem by Jerryherd: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Everytime I think of what Fulanis would go through after 2023 I have this evil smile.... Shasha Ibadan would be child's play... Imo state and South East saga would be very minimal

Even Hausa people protecting Fulanis would not stop us

4 Likes

Re: No Sunday Igboho, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Fulani Herdmen Problem by BabbanBura(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

No sane human being in naija will believe that herdsmen and their brothers in aso rock are not the problems Nigeria is experiencing lately - the sanity of this OP therefore needs a critical examination!

3 Likes

Re: No Sunday Igboho, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Fulani Herdmen Problem by DonCandido(f): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Cow nation ambassador!
I like your bovine nationalism.

Ride on!

Re: No Sunday Igboho, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Fulani Herdmen Problem by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
Jerryherd:

Everytime I think of what Fulanis would go through after 2023 I have this evil smile.... Shasha would be child's play... Imo state and South East saga would be very minimal

Stop bragging.

2023 is coming and all the properties destroyed by southerners will be paid by your people either by tax or by vote.
Re: No Sunday Igboho, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Fulani Herdmen Problem by ablejesus26(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Oga those monsters are still doing their rubbish,but people have become more cautious about their evil�.
Re: No Sunday Igboho, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Fulani Herdmen Problem by esnbrutality: 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
Please tell your handlers the following...

1) I know the cessation of herders menace is because with the incarceration of Nnamdi Kanu ..the world is keenly watching you miscreants.

2) I also know that "uplifting and denying the twitter ban" after your useless propaganda is to make the "international community" believe that you are saints ...in that regards you fail!

3) I also know that all the noise and activities implemented by you vagrants is based on the fact that you want to be in Power in 2023.

4) I also want you to know that is a shame that after all the noise you made about arresting the ISRAELI citizens , you quickly released them after the Israeli state gave you 72hrs notice, but you punks are so cowardly to expose that to the public.

5) I also know that you vagrants are cowards and when the uprising starts , which will be soon, zombies like you will only travel through NIGER REPUBLIC.

Tell your handlers that "NO WHERE" in the world is safe, as the tsunami is seriously brewing...spits!!

1 Like

Re: No Sunday Igboho, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Fulani Herdmen Problem by Jerryherd: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Stop bragging.

2023 is coming and all the properties destroyed by southerners will be paid by your people either by tax or by vote.

Hahahaaa we shall see Mr Fulani

The best part is when we are dealing with Fulani after 2023, no single Southern media would report it, it shall be jungle head harvesting fiester

Fulanis would cry but nobody would hear deep in the forest

What would befall their beautiful milk and cheese maid or daughters would be unimaginable

Re: No Sunday Igboho, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Fulani Herdmen Problem by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
esnbrutality:
Please tell your handlers the following...

1) I know the cessation of herders menace is because with the incarceration of Nnamdi Kanu ..the world is keenly watching you miscreants.

2) I also know that "uplifting and denying the twitter ban" after your useless propaganda is to make the "international community" believe that you are saints ...in that regards you fail!

3) I also know that all the noise and activities implemented by you vagrants is based on the fact that you want to be in Power in 2023.

4) I also want you to know that is a shame that after all the noise you made about arresting the ISRAELI citizens , you quickly released them after the Israeli state gave you 72hrs notice, but you punks are so cowardly to expose that to the public.

5) I also know that you vagrants are cowards and when the uprising starts , which will be soon, zombies like you will only travel through NIGER REPUBLIC.

Tell your handlers that "NO WHERE" in the world is safe, as the tsunami is seriously brewing...spits!!

Stop making noise.

We are know who were the aggressors

Nnamdi kanu and Sunday Igboho were the aggressors.

Since their downfall, no more blame game on the fulanis, infact cubana bought cows from them which your people were struggling for.
Re: No Sunday Igboho, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Fulani Herdmen Problem by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
ablejesus26:

Oga those monsters are still doing their rubbish,but people have become more cautious about their evil�.

No blame game again

Now we can now rest.
Re: No Sunday Igboho, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Fulani Herdmen Problem by ablejesus26(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

No blame game again

Now we can now rest.

Go to Benue and tell them that Fulani killers have stopped going on rampage �

1 Like

Re: No Sunday Igboho, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Fulani Herdmen Problem by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
Jerryherd:

Hahahaaa we shall see Mr Fulani

The best part is when we are dealing with Fulani after 2023, no single Southern media would report it, it shall be jungle head harvesting fiester

Fulanis would cry but nobody would hear deep in the forest

What would befall their beautiful milk and cheese maid or daughters would be unimaginable

I hope you know that your politicians are already negotiating with miyetti Allah and hausa trader unions about paying for damages done by Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi kanu.

You won't hear that in the news too grin
Re: No Sunday Igboho, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Fulani Herdmen Problem by esnbrutality: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
I HAVE TOLD YOU SIMPLY ...THAT WHEN "SHITT HITS THE FAN" WHICH IS SOON..UNA GO UNDERSTAND...

thebosstrevor1:

Stop making noise.

We are know who were the aggressors

Nnamdi kanu and Sunday Igboho were the aggressors.

Since their downfall, no more blame game on the fulanis, infact cubana bought cows from them which your people were struggling for.
Re: No Sunday Igboho, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Fulani Herdmen Problem by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
ablejesus26:

Go to Benue and tell them that Fulani killers have stopped going on rampage �

Benue tribes are busy killing themselves because of Rivalry, while the governor of the state blame it on herdmen because he is in the pdp

1 Like

Re: No Sunday Igboho, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Fulani Herdmen Problem by Jerryherd: 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I hope you know that your politicians are already negotiating with miyetti Allah and hausa trader unions about paying for damages done by Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi kanu.

You won't hear that in the news too grin

Definitely not SouthWest Politicians

When we finish with Fulanis, lol.

Well just pray 2023 doesn't come
Re: No Sunday Igboho, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Fulani Herdmen Problem by jaxxy(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
Thanks to them who drove most of the terrorists Fulani herdsmen out of these places there’s peace now. Let’s hope they don’t come back.

Benue is still on fire.

1 Like

Re: No Sunday Igboho, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Fulani Herdmen Problem by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
esnbrutality:
I HAVE TOLD YOU SIMPLY ...THAT WHEN "SHITT HITS THE FAN" WHICH IS SOON..UNA GO UNDERSTAND...

Which shit...tell me the shit.

The last time, you went after cattles in the bushes, who is now in prison aka the zoo prison.
Re: No Sunday Igboho, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Fulani Herdmen Problem by ablejesus26(m): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Benue tribes are busy killing themselves because of Rivalry, while the governor of the state blame it on herdmen because he is in the pdp

Ok whatever,just carry your nonsense pdthief vs apcheat dey go��
The fact that heardmen are on rampage is no secret,but ofcus like your darling daddy you do the usual blame game.

Re: No Sunday Igboho, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Fulani Herdmen Problem by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
Jerryherd:

Haha..you know you don't believe in your nonsense

Local governments election is under way and people shouting pdp and apc.

2023 is coming and opposition party are getting ready, dino, reno, deji and the rest gang are getting ready ti receive position in pdp campaign team after telling you things you wanna hear.
Re: No Sunday Igboho, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Fulani Herdmen Problem by Jerryherd: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Haha..you know you don't believe in your nonsense

Local governments election is under way and people shouting pdp and apc.

2023 is coming and opposition party are getting ready, dino, reno, deji and the rest gang are getting ready ti receive position in pdp campaign team after telling you things you wanna hear.

My Fulani friend, Abiola won, Obasanjo won twice Jonathan won, and it took special intervention of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and Olusegun Obasanjo for Shagari, Buhari and Yar'Adua to win

Now that Fulani Monafiq have bitten the fingers feeding them,. They would learn in tears

1 Like

Re: No Sunday Igboho, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Fulani Herdmen Problem by esnbrutality: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
ABI HAVE THE CATTLE'S TURNED TO GRASS??...DONT THEY GRAZE AGAIN??...IS THE SOUTH EAST ROUTE NOW...AVAILABLE,SINCE Nnamdi Kanu is with you??

THE GRASS IN THE SOUTH EAST IS SWEETEST ...COME AND HAVE A TASTE.....SPITS!!

thebosstrevor1:

Which shit...tell me the shit.

The last time, you went after cattles in the bushes, who is now in prison aka the zoo prison.
Re: No Sunday Igboho, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Fulani Herdmen Problem by System202: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
Jerryherd:

Definitely you are a kid or physco. 2023 this that u think u can do shit or u think it's by ranting? all the atrocities u southus committed did u see a single reaction from us. Hmm we are patiently waiting for any kolomental after ur 2023
Re: No Sunday Igboho, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Fulani Herdmen Problem by Whois(m): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
cheesy change your style stop being economical with the truth

Re: No Sunday Igboho, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Fulani Herdmen Problem by bishop4life(m): 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
There is a reason why the sun always rise from the "East" and set in the "West".

The two only need to agree to make a change.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rainfall Complicates Obiano’s Threat Against IPOB Sit-at-home Order / Failed Promise Throwback: Peter Obi Planned Monorail System For Onitsha In 2010 / Soludo Fight With Tout,no One Should Blame Ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.