Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] (5595 Views)

UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) / Offline Report Card For Schools. The School Around You Wants It! (video N Pix) / Scientist Deliberately Crashed This Aeroplane To Learn What Happens During Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Seeksnigeria: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
Incident happened in Upper area of Benin City, Edo State when a car wash boy drove the Benz GLC of one of his customers to go buy Eba.

The owner had dropped the Benz off for washing just to return to the sight of his vehicle looking like a trash can. His Benz GLC has just being crashed beyond repair.

WATCH VIDEO HERE : https:///car-wash-boy-drives-clients-benz-glc-to-buy-eba-crashed-it-video/

2 Shares

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by ignis: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
No be juju be that?

11 Likes

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Seeksnigeria: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
Village People have different ways of catching up with people

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by DaddyRochie1642: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
That car wash boy should be Flogged mercilessly till he learns a great Lesson to remove his eyes from what doesn't belong to him.

The carwash boy probably wanted to use the car to "Intimidate and Oppress" those that were also there to buy Eba grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Sixsigmahub: 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
That car wash boy should be Flogged mercilessly till he learns a great Lesson to remove his eyes from what doesn't belong to him.
What he's going to face is way going to be more than flogging. Its gonna take a whole of money to get that car together if it's even possible in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by decatalyst(m): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
Seeksnigeria:

I am here wondering why he is on the ground begging.

If you can drive BENZ to go buy EBA, then he should buy the car or fix it and sell to repay the owner.

Good thing dey hungry lazy begging brat.

6 Likes

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by nifemi25(m): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
Definitely his village people must have been watching him for long...they knows exactly when to get him....imagine taking a Benz to buy eba.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Sixsigmahub: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
nifemi25:
Definitely his village people must have been watching him for long...they knows exactly when to get him....imagine taking a Benz to buy eba.

By now, his eyes will clear. He probably didnt even know what he was doing.

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by rexlims(m): 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
It's things like I avoid by not dropping my car keys in any car wash I go to.
I wait for my car to be cleaned, pay and drive off.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Austeeenxx: 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
This one pass juju.

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Simeonjoe1: 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
Abeg watin come happen to the eba?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by cassidy1996(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
Village people mission accomplished

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Vulcanheph(m): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by TeamLeader(m): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

Werey... Lmaooo. Na da wan be ya problem

2 Likes

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by chatinent: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
If that beg cannot bring rubbers, flog him.
Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Spending123: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
Seeksnigeria:

This is what happens when your village people are using picture to play draft.

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by adegoldlogistic(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
From the headline of this news.... I already knew such a stunt can only be performed in a place like Edo state . I swear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
The Devil worked in mysterious ways
Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by HRMK: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
no problem.make dem sell the boy and repair the vehicle with am!
Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Enoch07: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
Simeonjoe1:
Nobody dey talk about the eba sef, y na?

2 Likes

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
Wahala be like eba; e dey crash cars .

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by bestabigaelever(f): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
I hate this kind of thing, that boy no go get 50k for acct
Las las Na to carry his whole village come beg

2 Likes

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by NgoziLovelyn(f): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
Can you just imagine his audacity. He no geh fear
Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Alitair(m): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
Llll
Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Sixsigmahub: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
The client should be a very nice man. For me, he won't even have time to lie down and be videoed...
There's a huge difference I gave you my car and you mistakenly bashed it and you sneaked out with my car!
You'd wished you didn't come back to show me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by CruiseMaster1: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
grin
Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by CruiseMaster1: 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
If u sue a car wash boy to court no way he can pay that money, the owner of the car wash business should take the heat next time he will be cautious of people he employs
Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by dan9ice(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
Real definition of walaha they sleep yanka go wake am
Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Sixsigmahub: 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
CruiseMaster1:
If u sue a car wash boy to court no way he can pay that money, the owner of the car wash business should take the heat next time he will be cautious of people he employs

He definitely will fight against it in court. His business is independent of whatever actions his boys take.

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by oglalasioux(m): 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
Benin City. A city where all the men live their lives to impress women. He didn't go to buy any eba. He drove to go show off to the next dumb girl that will get pregnant for him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Sesmosfame: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
grin
Na so one use Lexus fly gutter for my area come hit one house whay they use almost 20years build only to confirm say them use send go buy fuel but instead went to buy monkey tail. grin
Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by akezn: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
Poor eba. Just waste like that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo / Seminar/project Topics And Materials In Biology Education / List Of Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC 2017 (UPDATED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.