Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Sanwo-olu: People Working Behind The Scenes On Igboho’s Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu: People Working Behind The Scenes On Igboho’s Case (677 Views)

Raid On Igboho’s Residence: FG To Appeal N20bn Court Judgment – Malami / Prophet David Elijah On Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu: I See A Secret Bargain (Video) / Kanu, Igboho's Case Is Like An Hot Ice Cream, Bishop Onuoha Warns FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-olu: People Working Behind The Scenes On Igboho’s Case by Orionews: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
The Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, has stated that people are ” working behind the scenes”  concerning the arrest and trial of Yoruba Nation activist, Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho.

The governor made this known while addressing the Press at the Polling Unit 019 Ward 08, Ikoyi II, where he cast his vote during the Local Government/Council Areas election on Saturday.

Asked what South West Governors are doing on the plight of the agitator,  the governor explained that “people” are working behind the scenes, stating that the case doesn’t have to be a public conversation.

“These are very difficult times for all of us. I can assure you that people are working behind the scenes. At occasions like this, it’s not by how many Press people you call.

“I’m aware that a lot of people have responses that they are doing quietly and privately and it doesn’t have to be a public conversation,” he said. 

https://www.orionews.com.ng/2021/07/24/sanwo-olu-people-working-behind-the-scenes-on-igbohos-case/

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu: People Working Behind The Scenes On Igboho’s Case by Imsoblessed: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
I hope the igbo governors can see and hear this ....Everybody speaks for and protect their own,,, If you don't believe me, ask buhari about the Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu: People Working Behind The Scenes On Igboho’s Case by FarahAideed: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
Another fact that APC has broken up
Re: Sanwo-olu: People Working Behind The Scenes On Igboho’s Case by gasparpisciotta: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
Yoruba leaders better not allow Igboho to be sacrificed
Re: Sanwo-olu: People Working Behind The Scenes On Igboho’s Case by hardeyborwarley(m): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
I think the yorubas are now waking up
Re: Sanwo-olu: People Working Behind The Scenes On Igboho’s Case by Sunnybay7: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
Aptly put
Re: Sanwo-olu: People Working Behind The Scenes On Igboho’s Case by SmartPolician: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
I wasted my time reading this. Sanwo-Olu didn't make any sense. Working hard for what purpose? Is he saying he's a governor trying to fight the Nigerian state? We are aware that Buhari's DSS is after the secessionist.
Re: Sanwo-olu: People Working Behind The Scenes On Igboho’s Case by ShobayoEmma(m): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
Many of the south west politicians don't know that the people are watching their body language upon which their political career rest on their support for Igboho or otherwise.

Buhari a good man with evil Intensions
Re: Sanwo-olu: People Working Behind The Scenes On Igboho’s Case by Pravedk: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
That guy did nothing wrong.

FG should leave him alone

E go be

(1) (Reply)

Update: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic (2013) / I Will Complete Port Harcourt Road, Others Before 2023 - Gov. Ikpeazu / Court Sacks Buni As APC Interim Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.