Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

“please I Need Husband” – Feminist Shed Tears As She Expressed How Desperate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “please I Need Husband” – Feminist Shed Tears As She Expressed How Desperate (362 Views)

Teni Gifts N100k To A Fan’s Mother After She Expressed Love For Her (video) / I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood / Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“please I Need Husband” – Feminist Shed Tears As She Expressed How Desperate by iconabblog(m): 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
“Please I need husband” – Feminist shed tears as she expressed how desperate she needs a man of any kind in her life (video)

In a viral video seen on the obasanjo internet, a lady was seen expressing her discomfort being single because of the hate she had for men because she’s a feminist.

According to the feminist who is approaching 40, she’s tired of being a feminist and now needs a man. She said she discovered she’s bitter towards other people’s marriage and relationships with men and had missed out on all the fun of being with a man.

She said she wouldn’t mind any kind of guy, the only thing she needs is for the man to bring to the table. Someone should just ask her to marry him and she would.

She added that she would be submissive and do house chores.

Leave a comment below about what you think.

Watch the video Here >>>>
Re: “please I Need Husband” – Feminist Shed Tears As She Expressed How Desperate by Ammishaddai: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
She was never a feminist jare. A true feminist will continue in their satanic agenda
Re: “please I Need Husband” – Feminist Shed Tears As She Expressed How Desperate by iconabblog(m): 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
leeemaooooo
Ammishaddai:
She was never a feminist jare. A true feminist will continue in their satanic agenda

(1) (Reply)

New Home In Big Brother Naija Season 6 (photos) / Bbnaija 6: Short Biography Of The Housemates / Hushpuppi Paid Igp’s Team Leader Abba Kyari To Jail Associate –US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.