Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,499 members, 7,840,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Efcc, Arrest The Bigger Thieves. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Efcc, Arrest The Bigger Thieves. (847 Views)

Court Bars Banks From ‘instigating’ Kashamu’s Arrest - The Nations / Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! / Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Efcc, Arrest The Bigger Thieves. by egin(m): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2007
I commend the actions of the EFFC these past few days at bringing some ex-governors to account for their mishandling of peoples money. My question is when will the EFCC start arresting and bring bigger thieves ( Ibori, Igbinedion Tinubu, Odili--- you know them) to justice. I hope this will be too long. For Nigeria to really move forward we need to see to people being made to be accountable for their actions.

(1) (Reply)

Fraudster Arraigned In Court . / Militants Can't Get Their Hands On Black Gold So They Settle For White Gold / House Of Reps Speaker's Office Asked For N98m For Body Massager Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.