Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,474 members, 7,954,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Run Away From Betland - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Run Away From Betland (950 Views)

Betland Withheld My N96000: Please I Need Your Advice / Run Away From Roqqu! / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Run Away From Betland by jpride(m): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
I was thinking Betland is a reliable gaming platform until this first time ugly experience. I deposited N96000 and bet on a game that won N116,000. I tried to make withdrawal, they are telling me N10,000 is their maxim withdrawal. I eventually withdrew N10,000. It took weeks to be paid manually after every call to their customer care line. Now I can't remove the N106000 left in the account. Customer care has been talking of issue with paystack. Why will they have issue with withdrawal but no issue with deposit?
I'm planning on legal action against them.
Don't ever think of using Betland if you are a bettor

3 Likes

Re: Run Away From Betland by softwerk(f): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
angry

Must you bet on every new betting site?!

Or is it the 200% bonus deposit that attracted you grin

You village people finally got you this time around.......Legal action for 106K

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Betland by jpride(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
softwerk:
angry

Must you bet on every new betting site?!

Or is it the 200% bonus deposit that attracted you grin

You village people finally got you this time around.......Legal action for 106K
Real rubbish.........
Who told u betland is new?
Re: Run Away From Betland by ProYouLettingUK(m): 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
A guy run that bet. I believe they can't pay you

(1) (Reply)

Laren Technology Limited / Top 6 Rare Metaverse Coins Under $0.6 / What Is The Worth Of 1O Million Naira In Terms Of Investment In Today's Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.