Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo (42135 Views)

Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) / Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks / Security Guard Killed Near A Bank By Rival Cultists In Calabar. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo by Aurelius1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
post=104052264:

And they kept going and going and going till they were caught.
They are never satisfied.
This is the only sensible comment I've seen you make..
Re: Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo by realstars: 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
Just Kill The Killers At Once.
Re: Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo by ruggedtimi(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
Security no be by muscle.
Re: Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo by realstars: 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
Aurelius1:
This is the only sensible comment I've seen you make..
and me too
Re: Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo by donnie(m): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Igbo Amaka.

Is this what you will do when you get Biafra? The fulanis are only protecting you from annihilating yourselves.

You will remain in this one Nigeria because you are clearly not matured enough to be let alone.

Why are you under so much tension? Is it your Biafra?
Re: Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo by usen1234: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
An na my LGA boy, sorry bro rip
Re: Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
poiZon:

Asuk anam sifud idi
Nkakad ete asuk atuak mboroko grin
Re: Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
usen1234:
An na my LGA boy, sorry bro rip
Owo ini
Re: Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo by Iykoto86(m): 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Igbo Amaka.

Is this what you will do when you get Biafra? The fulanis are only protecting you from annihilating yourselves.

You will remain in this one Nigeria because you are clearly not matured enough to be let alone.
Igbo man don suffer for una.
Re: Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo by SimplePlan34: 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
Death is good
Re: Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo by Dantee8433: 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
In this country if you are a unarmed or even tho armed security operative you gats use ya head o.....The speed wey i go take dodge wen i know na armed robber dey on ground ehn....
Re: Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo by poiZon: 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
SmellySperm:

Nkakad ete asuk atuak mboroko grin
Mkpasa mba on low...
Atiedie itiat?
Re: Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo by StanleyMentor1: 1:29am On Jul 25, 2021
If this guy was bouncing in any European nightclub, perhaps he might not be dead at the age of 24.............the private person/people that employed him as private guard/security, can't pay him up to 150k per month

I wish I could be proved false with his monthly basis payments, aside from undetermined bonuses that may occur or may not occur cry
Re: Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo by Emmanuel909090: 4:07am On Jul 25, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked
No be to get plenty muscle oh.....ruggedity mixed up with wisdom na balance diet.....

Rip to the bouncer.....

Must you make foolish statements?
From the story were did he make mistakes?
The 2 police officers killed no get sense abi the little child killed also had muscles.

Just pray not to be a victim, rather than spilling trash.
Rip handsome man.
Re: Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo by Emmanuel909090: 4:11am On Jul 25, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Security no be by muscle.

Muscle or no muscle pray not to be a victim, rather than saying rubbish, abi una no dey read before una comment shocked
Re: Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo by Emmanuel909090: 4:18am On Jul 25, 2021
wink2015:
He get big body like gentle Jack of the Nollywood fame.

But it is not big body alone that is the only requirement a good security operatives should possess. Although that should be a plus.

There are others like common sense, ability to ask questions with your walkie talkie handy and back up armed security men on standby.

Intelligence is a necessity and security operatives should be loaded with a lot of it.

At least to save ones life from the MEN OF THE UNDERWORLD should be the first priority if one can not secure the property one is detailed to safeguard.

Today, in Nigeria unemployment has driven many young jobseekers towards accepting dangerous job offers just to keep body and soul together.

Many private security companies are not helping matter as they make these security men to work under tough working conditions and exposing the workers to armed robbers.

May his gentle soul find rest in the bosom of the Lord.

Amen

Even with your common sense, ability to ask questions, walkie talkie, just pray not to be a victim, because 1 bullet is enough to prove all of thise wrong, i wonder if people read stories before commenting.
I am saying this because i have witnessed a robbery scene, with robbers shooting sporadically and killing many, if you are fortunate to survive you will know God saved you not common sense, shuuu.
Re: Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo by Bunmhi(f): 4:38am On Jul 25, 2021
RIP
Re: Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo by Legacyy(m): 5:27am On Jul 25, 2021
Jesu! i knw this guy,he used to walk pass my shop at abak rd.rip bro
Re: Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo by CSTRR: 6:34am On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo by Komu1048(m): 7:22am On Jul 25, 2021
remizchid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0uKh7zQZLU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw_50V8cgJE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H42RgwWKdL8

What do u guys gain in putting up videos and picture with touch of nude of cleavage ladies. Are you agent of devil or what
Re: Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo by smartNerd: 7:27am On Jul 25, 2021
Teamwork is the ability to work together
toward a common vision, the ability to direct
individual accomplishments toward
organizational objectives. It is the fuel that
allows common people to attain uncommon
results. -- Andrew Carnegie
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo by smartNerd: 8:51am On Jul 25, 2021
Twenty years from now you will be more
disappointed by the things that you didn’t do
than by the ones you did do, so throw off the
bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the
trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream,
Discover. -- Mark Twain

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900061_besogood_jpeg0d8d05a89aba72a0a334e06da1bc5339
Re: Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo by donforeign: 8:56am On Jul 25, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

You will never leave Nigeria, you die here
Lmao
Re: Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo by smartNerd: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2021
Teamwork is the ability to work together
toward a common vision, the ability to direct
individual accomplishments toward
organizational objectives. It is the fuel that
allows common people to attain uncommon
results. -- Andrew Carnegie
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo by sikan(m): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
ajalajalingo:
Someone with muscle just go lie that. See how I thin like dogoyaro.
This life no balance kiss

Brotherly no reason am o, anybody fit die at anytime whether with muscle or not.... I know that guy personally, he's my colleague... We worked together just a day before he was killed... It's just unfortunate �
Re: Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo by Paulianfa(m): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Where do they keep all this money?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) / See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) / Edwin Mbaeyi's Palace Set On Fire By Imo Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.