Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

New Secret On How To Monetize Your Whatsapp That Most Expert Won't Tell You - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Secret On How To Monetize Your Whatsapp That Most Expert Won't Tell You (376 Views)

Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked / Any Working Modded Whatsapp That Can Hide Online Status? / What Is Your Highest Views On Your Whatsapp Status...see Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Secret On How To Monetize Your Whatsapp That Most Expert Won't Tell You by ucVictor(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
Still wondering why you have the best, quality, cheap products, large audience, attractive flyer but yet no sales ?. Even when you spend money on Ads, WhatsApp TV still no sales ?

Tried increasing your Audience(viewers) and sales by buying VCF files, used various Apps and strategies but yet still low or no sales.

Or you don't have any product or services to sale but what to earn from WhatsApp ?. Search and worry no more, this is your life transforming moment.

I would encourage to read to the end, so you can know what to do to monetize your WhatsApp.

You see, I was once like you. Then I only used my WhatsApp to chat, view status and catch cruise, rich in data but still broke in my bank account��

Week in, week out I spent money on data to the point I had to borrow data from Mtn just to chat on WhatsApp but yet not benefiting from WhatsApp.��

Then I started affiliate marketing just to earn via my WhatsApp but I wasn't making sales even though I had quality, cheap products, I also had large audience, all I kept hearing from customers was I will get back to you, which they never did. ���

And yet on my WhatsApp Contact status list, are evidence of sales made by my Friends .

Sometimes I get to see the same products sold by them at higher price than mine, it was so frustrating. ���

I kept on wondering where did I go wrong? � then it dawn on me that, you can have the best products or service, cheapest prize, attractive flyer and large audience but wrong audience and copy, you won't sell

Every thing changed when I understood the mean of "Follow who know road" I began to follow top notch Sales Experts like Prof Emmanuel Akpe, Nnmadi Fortune and many more.

My selling skills drastically improved and I started making sells on daily basics.

With what I learnt from them and Books I read, I decided to help other entrepreneurs, affiliate marketers and those that don't know how to earn from WhatsApp because they are starting out.

Why WhatsApp ?

According to research WhatsApp has over 2billion active users in 180 countries with 60 different languages, I million people register WhatsApp daily and average user on WhatsApp check there WhatsApp at least 23 times a day

You might be wondering why records, you see ehn !, The money you are looking for is in the hands of people not trees, where people are gathered money is in there midst, that's why WhatsApp is a money generating machine ��

You get the gist ba ?�

That's why you need to learn the following:

♦️ A-Z of New WhatsApp Wealth Secrets.

♦️How to build your WhatsApp views to 1000+ for profit maximization in 5 days or less, without buying VCF files or using Apps.

♦️ New proven method of driving free traffic to your WhatsApp DM daily.

♦️ Four New source of generating money from WhatsApp.

♦️ How to discover the hidden digital products and how to sell your experience or skill for money. If you don't have any.

♦️5 uncommon secrets on how to create an irresistible offer that sells like crazy.

♦️How to host Webinar and training on WhatsApp with Large Audience in Attendance.

♦️Simple ways of creating your own customized click to chat WhatsApp link.

♦️ How to build an Iconic brand and unknown mistakes to avoid on WhatsApp to make high sales.

� study 20 product ideal creation

� study the Best game changing marketing Ebooks on how to sell like Pro on social media

�How to create effective Facebook ads that converts effortlessly

�How to Create E- Commerce store from scratch.

�My proven ways on how to network on WhatsApp without being ignored, hence connecting with highly valuable personalities

To learn more click here >>>>https:///3AjI0qT

(1) (Reply)

How To Restore Whatsapp Chat History On New Iphone? / I Need An Android Device / Apple Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.