Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,040 members, 7,866,939 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

You Can Make 40k Daily With Your Own App Legitimately, See How - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Make 40k Daily With Your Own App Legitimately, See How (230 Views)

Nairapromo Income Review 2020-Learning How To Make 40k+ Monthly / Make 40k & Above Just By Reading And Posting Comments On News You Read Online / Simple Way To Make #40k In Two Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make 40k Daily With Your Own App Legitimately, See How by Abkolad(m): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
So let's say you have 50k ACTIVE app users and you sign up with Google admob to show ads on your app.

CPM (cost per mile or per thousand view) for full screen ads generally ranges from $1 to 20$ depending on location and advertisers bidding .For banner ads it is from $.2 to $2 average

I assume you get around 50k daily active users each giving 6 impressions (views) per day.

That's a total of 300k impressions on your ads per day, and you can earn $1-$10 per 1000 views ( this is called CPM)

So you can earn approx from $300 to $3000 on any given day if you use full screen ads (interstitial). But if you use full screen ads only its not good for retention.

Using banner ads only you expect around only $15 - $500 dollar max.

Per day ooo! But 50k active users no be beans ooo.

By the way, if you're interested in owning an app, you can get one from me for just N4000.

Now you might probably be thinking that why would I be selling an app for 4k despite all these huge figures? It's simply because I need more money to further my own apps (which are still beginners) and to run marketing campaigns for them to get more downloads. Simple

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 100,000 Naira Per Week In Norland Industrial Company / Mastercard Retains Quality Seal On Electronic Payplus / Ice Block Machine For Sale (make Money Selling Ice Block)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.