Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

ACCA Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ACCA Exams (874 Views)

Qualification To Write ACCA Exams / 1 Year Top Up Degree Programme, OND/HND/ICAN,ACCA and Others / ACCA Registration And Subscription Fees For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACCA Exams by ebuka1997: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
This thread is for Acca students in Nigeria and potential Acca students in Nigeria. The previous thread is obsolete so I’ll be updating this thread with new information.
Re: ACCA Exams by ebuka1997: 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
Founded in 1904, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is the global professional accounting body offering the Chartered Certified Accountant qualification (ACCA)

ACCA works through a network of over 104 offices and centres in 52 countries - with 323 Approved Learning Partners (ALP) and more than 7,300 Approved Employers worldwide, who provide employee development.

Nigerian graduates/students choose between ACCA and ICAN, one factor that determines that decision is the cost, ACCA costs way more than ICAN especially with the constantly declining exchange rate of the pound to the Naira.
Re: ACCA Exams by ebuka1997: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
How much is ACCa in Nigeria? Initial registration for a new student used to be £89 but ACCA reduced it to £36.

Exemption fees also need to be paid for students that get exemptions from exams. Exemption from Applied Skills exams is £40, Exemption from Applied Knowledge Exams is £58.

What of Exam fees? The fees for exams depends on how early a student registers, they’re different fees for Early, Standard and Late entry.

Re: ACCA Exams by EugeneDaniels: 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hello, I saw your post about ACCA exams. I've already registered for the exam and I was given one exemption, I want to write the other two in January and I'd like to make a request. I'm trying apply for the applied skills exams, on the acca portal it says that I have to contact my local CBE centers. I'm not sure I understand this process. Can you please put me through? Thanks
I live in Lagos btw but I'm currently serving in ogun state
Re: ACCA Exams by EugeneDaniels: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hello my name is Daniel, I saw your twe
ebuka1997:
How much is ACCa in Nigeria? Initial registration for a new student used to be £89 but ACCA reduced it to £36.

Exemption fees also need to be paid for students that get exemptions from exams. Exemption from Applied Skills exams is £40, Exemption from Applied Knowledge Exams is £58.

What of Exam fees? The fees for exams depends on how early a student registers, they’re different fees for Early, Standard and Late entry.

about ACCA exams. I've already registered for the exam and I was given one exemption, I want to write the other two in January and I'd like to make a request. I'm trying apply for the applied knowledge exams, on the acca portal it says that I have to contact my local CBE centers. I'm not sure I understand this process. Can you please put me through? Thanks
Re: ACCA Exams by ebuka1997: 8:25am On Nov 29, 2021
EugeneDaniels:
Hello my name is Daniel, I saw your tweabout ACCA exams. I've already registered for the exam and I was given one exemption, I want to write the other two in January and I'd like to make a request. I'm trying apply for the applied knowledge exams, on the acca portal it says that I have to contact my local CBE centers. I'm not sure I understand this process. Can you please put me through? Thanks

Applied knowledge is not held at centers but at the local center. You have to book from the Acca site to a local center

(1) (Reply)

COPY ANY SONG FROM AUDIOMACK TO YOUR PHONE MEMORY CARD / Ae-funai College Of Medical Sciences Holds Orientation Programme For Pioneer / BREAKING: WAEC Releases WASSCE Results, 80.56% Fully Processed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.