Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Delta Housewife Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Housewife Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death (520 Views)

Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / Zimbabwean Wife Stabs Husband For Interrupting Her Sex Session With Her Lovers / Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Housewife Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death by wwwihy: 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
Tension has enveloped Ulogwe-Isumpe community in Utagbe-Unor, Ndokwa West Local Government Area of Delta State as an unnamed housewife reportedly stabbed her husband to death over domestic disagreement.

The deceased, identified as Oluchi, was said to have been stabbed by the wife with a kitchen knife.

The PUNCH Metro gathered that a domestic disagreement ensued between the couple when the gory incident occurred on Wednesday.

Sources said that the deceased was rushed by neighbours to the local hospital where he was confirmed dead on arrival by doctors on duty.

https://punchng.com/delta-housewife-allegedly-stabs-husband-to-death-over-domestic-disagreement/
Re: Delta Housewife Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death by Ammishaddai: 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
I weep for this generation of weak men! Haba...this is the second time this year I'm reading about men being overpowered by women.
Re: Delta Housewife Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death by Xscape1993(m): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
What a wicked world!
Re: Delta Housewife Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death by skywalker240(m): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
Dem don come again oo

Re: Delta Housewife Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death by skywalker240(m): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I weep for this generation of weak men! Haba...this is the second time this year I'm read about men being overpowered by women.
Samson and Solomon are weak Men too?

Gender that was capable enough to bring the watcher's (son's of God) up from heaven down to tatarus where God will never forgive them, can not overpower a Man? undecided

Something de work your head undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Delta Housewife Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I weep for this generation of weak men! Haba...this is the second time this year I'm read about men being overpowered by women.
This is not about being weak, this is about seeing red flag very clearly but, chose to overlook it.

Didn't you see a thread earlier on today here where a guy was complaining about his fiancée's temperament but, love still dey shack am. Na so e dey start, next thing we go hear go be A Nairalander Stabbed To Death By His Newly Married Wife and We NLander's Will Start Blaming The Innocent Devil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Housewife Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death by Sonnobax15(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
shocked
Red flags no dey hard to identify na....

Na wa oh..
Re: Delta Housewife Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death by Fragility6: 5:05am On Jul 25, 2021
Op na perfect example of those students wey go copy ur work n still no know wetin to copy .Which one be unarmed wife.She dey unarmed n still dey stab abi na spiritual stabbing?...Deceased name is oluchi.Man dey answa oluchi? Kobo-kobo blogger

1 Like

Re: Delta Housewife Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death by BROWNEMMANUEL26: 5:30am On Jul 25, 2021
wait ohhhh, are ladies helping govt to reduce the number of men in this country?
All this things only happens to weak and simps
I don't see the reason why a man cannot send a stubborn wife packing, but simps and weak will always endure till their dying days

1 Like

Re: Delta Housewife Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death by Candidlady: 7:34am On Jul 25, 2021
Well deserved

I smell self defense playing out here

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Who Stayed In Violent Marriage Because Of Her Children Dies / Never Trust Any Whatsapp Tv (talk Zone TV Is A Cheap Scammer) / Edo PDP Ward Chairman, Tunde Igbinoba Shot Dead During The Party’s Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.