Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Alert: Ipob Boys Will Destroy Big Brother Naija - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alert: Ipob Boys Will Destroy Big Brother Naija (5367 Views)

Video : Happening In ABA Ipob Boys ‘no Peter Obi As President No One Nigeria’ / See What Soldiers Did To The IPOB Boys They Captured VIDEO PICTURES / “buhari Will Destroy Nigeria If We Don’t Drive Him Away” – Fayose Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alert: Ipob Boys Will Destroy Big Brother Naija by Joromi1: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
[s]
MalcoImX:
[s]

Islam will be here forever

Christian terrorist, go and kill yourself.
[/s]

Taliban.
Al-Qaeda.
Islamic Jihad Movement in Palestine.
Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad.
Al-Shabaab.
Ansar al-Islam.
Hezbollah
Boko Haram
Miyetti Allah
Ahrar al-Sham.
Islamic State of Iraq.

Headslammer.
Re: Alert: Ipob Boys Will Destroy Big Brother Naija by MalcoImX: 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
[s]
Joromi1:

Taliban.
Al-Qaeda.
Islamic Jihad Movement in Palestine.
Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad.
Al-Shabaab.
Ansar al-Islam.
Hezbollah
Boko Haram
Miyetti Allah
Ahrar al-Sham.
Islamic State of Iraq.

Headslammer.
[/s]

Christian terrorist, it's like you're the kind of person who enjoys useless back and forth.

I went through your post and saw many people saying you should stop quoting them because you engage in useless banter and extremism.

Bust off if you don't have any meaningful things to say, gay bishop.

I've realized you're idiocy and found that I am dropping to your level.

Bye and wish you success in your gutterish behavior.
Re: Alert: Ipob Boys Will Destroy Big Brother Naija by Joromi1: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
[s]
MalcoImX:

Christian terrorist, it's like you're the kind of person who enjoys useless back and forth.

I went through your post and saw many people saying you should stop quoting them because you engage in useless banter and extremism.

Bust off if you don't have any meaningful things to say, gay bishop.

I've realized you're idiocy and found that I am dropping to your level.

Bye and wish you success in your gutterish behavior.
[/s]
Same empty gibberish with nothing solid to support your useless argument. You have spent all day searching for a Christian terrorist group and couldn't find anything hence your frustration. Blame Mohammed and Uthman Dan Fodio.

It's a known fact that Islam is a religion that condones terrorism. 98% of the world's problem is Islam.

And you're even an 'Oh yes' member sef. Because if you haven't killed anyone at your age you won't get virgins when you die and go to hell fire. In other words, you're as good as an infidel even if you slam your head in vain 70 times a day. Go out and blow up one almajiri school tonight.

I was on my own before you quoted me, so don't cry if I'm giving it to you hot. If I don't take care of terrorists, who will?

And see who's calling me illiterate...try proofreading before you post your next hogwash. Bloody terrorist.
Re: Alert: Ipob Boys Will Destroy Big Brother Naija by MalcoImX: 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
Joromi1:

Same empty gibberish with nothing solid to support your useless argument. You have spent all day searching for a Christian terrorist group and couldn't find anything hence your frustration. Blame Mohammed and Uthman Dan Fodio.

It's a known fact that Islam is a religion that condones terrorism. 98% of the world's problem is Islam.

And you're even an 'Oh yes' member sef. Because if you haven't killed anyone at your age you won't get virgins when you die and go to hell fire. In other words, you're as good as an infidel even if you slam your head in vain 70 times a day. Go out and blow up one almajiri school tonight.

I was on my own before you quoted me, so don't cry if I'm giving it to you hot. If I don't take care of terrorists, who will?

And see who's calling me illiterate...try proofreading before you post your next hogwash. Bloody terrorist.
I've stopped reading your gibberish.

It's a waste of time.

You're obsessed with Islam and Muslim affairs. Go and kill yourself with your negative energy.

Play stop quoting me.
Re: Alert: Ipob Boys Will Destroy Big Brother Naija by Joromi1: 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
[s]
MalcoImX:
I've stopped reading your gibberish.

It's a waste of time.

You're obsessed with Islam and Muslim affairs. Go and kill yourself with your negative energy.

Play stop quoting me.
[/s]
Yes, I'm 100% Islamophobic.

My relative was killed at the Nyaanya bomb blast by your people and I'll never forgive you for that.

Just never dare bring up your Islamic bullshit near me next time. And never quote me again too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-east PDP Endorses Fuel Subsidy Removal / Is Dr Alex Ekueme The Most Educated Man From The East? / APC Will Crumble And Disappear By 2014 - Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.