Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

What If Nigerians Deserve Their Current Suffering And Helpless Situation ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Nigerians Deserve Their Current Suffering And Helpless Situation ? (223 Views)

Are Our Leaders Aloof Of The Current Suffering Of Nigerians?? / Lai Mohammed: Lockdown Will Be Extended If Nigerians Don’t Behave Themselves / “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Nigerians Deserve Their Current Suffering And Helpless Situation ? by NigeriaZoo: 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nigerians in the majority deserve Nigeria, this is my conclusion. They deserve all the consequences of their decisions especially when it comes to voting.

These people are the greatest hypocrites on this planet, lmao. They want clean water, but they will vote in someone who cannot deliver clean water. They want consistent and high quality electric supply, but they will vote in corrupt politicians who have a track record of failing to achieve anything. They want peace and security, but they will vote in a religious bigot like Buhari to spite a section of the country.

You see them begging every day, crying every day, praying every day, but when election comes, they will take small change from corrupt politicians to sell the future of their children for generations to come. Shameless people.

Look at my Northern brothers and sisters who voted overwhelming for Buhari despite his Jihadist tendencies and track record of tyranny and brutality. Now you are being killed like rats every day, who will you run to now? Now you cannot farm, now you are running to the south, now your people are in IDP camps. Well, you voted for this man, this evil man. Will you vote for him or someone like him again in 2023 and sell the future of your children ? I won't be surprised if you do. The average black man cannot think beyond his stomach, tribe and religion. He is not focused.

And the funniest thing of all is my south south brothers who will do anything to spite the Igbos, but when you go to their oil producing sections, come and see pollution - rivers polluted, farms polluted and poverty everywhere. Meanwhile freedom fighters ( so called ) are living like emperors.

Most Nigerians deserve Buhari and the suffering he brings and will continue to suffer until they repent and free their souls from bigotry and greed.

Lastly my Igbos siblings, see the governors you voted into power for a small bag of rice or gari and maybe some bar soap. Most of the governors are ex 419 scammers and the rest are mediocre. Everywhere bad roads, poor infrastructure, unpaid salaries, corruption gone riot and all manner of suffering.

Nigerians will continue to suffer and suffer and suffer and suffer and suffer till they advance in their reasoning and thinking beyond religion and tribal affiliations.

In summary, except for a very few, we don’t have politicians in Abuja, what we have are self-serving, corrupt, nepotistic and shameless crooks parading as leaders of the people. I think Nigerians may be suffering because they are like their politicians – corrupt, bigoted, tribal, hateful, and greedy. Until Nigerians change there is no hope, their suffering will escalate.

For those who think Nigeria is the giant of Africa, please stop sending your kids to school abroad, stop running overseas for health checks, stop begging for visa to go and study or live overseas – YOU MUST REMAIN in YOUR PARADISE called NIGERIA, The GIANT OF AFRICA ( LMAO ).
Re: What If Nigerians Deserve Their Current Suffering And Helpless Situation ? by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nigerians deserve their leaders.

1 Like

Re: What If Nigerians Deserve Their Current Suffering And Helpless Situation ? by Naijanascam: 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba

Re: What If Nigerians Deserve Their Current Suffering And Helpless Situation ? by MalcoImX: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

Look at my Northern brothers and sisters who voted overwhelming for Buhari despite his Jihadist tendencies and track record of tyranny and brutality. Now you are being killed like rats every day, who will you run to now? Now you cannot farm, now you are running to the south, now your people are in IDP camps. Well, you voted for this man, this evil man. Will you vote for him or someone like him again in 2023 and sell the future of your children ? I won't be surprised if you do. The average black man cannot think beyond his stomach, tribe and religion. He is not focused.

This is how we spot iPoB.

People of Northern Nigeria dey dea own, but iPoB after abusing all d Yoruba and dem see dt Yoruba no go gree na to turn dea attention to Northern Nigeria.

Don't come here dey worry us. If d North no good, tell your people wey full dea to come back home.
Re: What If Nigerians Deserve Their Current Suffering And Helpless Situation ? by NigeriaZoo: 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
MalcoImX:

This is how we spot iPoB.

People of Northern Nigeria dey dea own, but iPoB after abusing all d Yoruba and dem see dt Yoruba no go gree na to turn dea attention to Northern Nigeria.

Don't come here dey worry us. If d North no good, tell your people wey full dea to come back home.

You are obviously not very intelligent. Enjoy your suffering .

Meanwhile I cannot speak for all Igbos, but I don't insult Yorubas or have anything against them except for certain stupid individuals.
Re: What If Nigerians Deserve Their Current Suffering And Helpless Situation ? by MalcoImX: 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

You are obviously not very intelligent. Enjoy your suffering .

Meanwhile I cannot speak for all Igbos, but I don't insult Yorubas or have anything against them except for certain stupid individuals.

Don't so much ally your happiness to any political and environmental systems. At best they give you a level playing field.

If you do that, your suffering continues even if Nnamdi is the president of Biafra
Re: What If Nigerians Deserve Their Current Suffering And Helpless Situation ? by chatinent: 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
I'm not drunk: failed government has man.
Re: What If Nigerians Deserve Their Current Suffering And Helpless Situation ? by NigeriaZoo: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2021
Don’t forget , never forget .

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Supreme Court Affirms Akeredolu’s Election As Ondo Governor / When Will Abba Kyari Visit The U.S? / Let's Support Ourselves -delu Calls On Nigerian Females Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.