Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

I Want To See The Pension Package Of All-southeastern Governors[photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To See The Pension Package Of All-southeastern Governors[photos] (659 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) / Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To See The Pension Package Of All-southeastern Governors[photos] by mocey: 12:23am On Jul 25, 2021
Is this democracy not a scam? All these things age supposed to be made public to us, but why are they hiding them? Would their pension affect national security?

The problem of Nigeria is that we don't do some little research and they don't ask questions this is why this 1983 failure can be the president. If you are an organization please publish the pension package of the whole governors in the southeast, we demand to know and in fact, I would do more research myself and find out. You people shall no longer deceive us

We demand to know what you use our taxes for, we want to know where our taxes are going to, no roads, no electricity, no nothing, no social welfare, no hospital. Igbos ask questions... Ask questions, we deserve better

https://www.biafranboys.org/i-want-to-see-pension-package-of-all

Re: I Want To See The Pension Package Of All-southeastern Governors[photos] by mocey: 12:36am On Jul 25, 2021
I AM IGBO I WANT TO KNOW THEIR PENSION PACKAGE
Re: I Want To See The Pension Package Of All-southeastern Governors[photos] by FoolaniHellman: 12:46am On Jul 25, 2021
The youths that should be asking are more focused on Lagos and SW as a whole pathetic and delusional guys! Hypocrites

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To See The Pension Package Of All-southeastern Governors[photos] by mocey: 12:56am On Jul 25, 2021
FoolaniHellman:
The youths that should be asking are more focused on Lagos and SW as a whole pathetic and delusional guys! Hypocrites

well they are right we all have rights to ask from every state,hell i can even ask that kano thief,it is just that i am a biafran and i really dont want to waste my time talking about the kano thief,but i would talk about the dullard in chief,the 1983 failure,if you pay taxes or live in lagos you have the right to ask,but i am not asking to mock anyone,no i am bigger than that,i am talking about reality not nairaland insults,we need to be serious for once,demand from kwara as long they are still calling us nigerians.

we need to see the pension packages of all the governors in nigeria,for me i wont support any politician,if you like come from my village,you cant buy me.we need to get it right,i mean in biafra as well,10yrs in prison if you are found guilty of nepotism,you must earn every spot,except if you or your family have done something for biafra but you must still earn the spot,i want zero nepotism,look at how buhari is using nepotism as a weapon
Re: I Want To See The Pension Package Of All-southeastern Governors[photos] by mocey: 12:58am On Jul 25, 2021
just look at the pension package of lagos state,maybe the one in the south east would be more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To See The Pension Package Of All-southeastern Governors[photos] by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:
just look at the pension package of lagos state,maybe the one in the south east would be more
More than what former Prime Ministers of United Kingdom,Canada and Presidents of Germany receive that ran thrillion dollar economies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To See The Pension Package Of All-southeastern Governors[photos] by mocey: 1:03am On Jul 25, 2021
there can never be real development in any state because of the kind of pension these criminal civil servants give themselves,they say they work for us but they dont,they turn into a lion when they get to the seat,there is something wrong with the seat of power in Nigeria,it is demonic and it turns you into a monster

1 Like

Re: I Want To See The Pension Package Of All-southeastern Governors[photos] by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:
there can never be real development in any state because of the kind of pension these criminal civil servants give themselves,they say they work for us but they dont,they turn into a lion when they get to the seat,there is something wrong with the seat of power in Nigeria,it is demonic and it turns you into a monster
cry
Re: I Want To See The Pension Package Of All-southeastern Governors[photos] by mocey: 1:11am On Jul 25, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

More than what former Prime Ministers of United Kingdom,Canada and Presidents of Germany receive that ran thrillion dollar economies.

those people have destroyed us,imagine in 2021 nigeria can not provide basic amenities to nigerians?no electricity,no health care,no roads,for me its the electricity,if you want to progress you must have electricity,do you know how many brains of kids these old criminals don dull?everything is online these days and there are thing kids love on youtube these days,imagine you no get light how would the kids mind be enlightened,i remember those lantern days,lol..nigeria don suffer people abeg and i would not be so pissed like this if we are poor,but we are not we have the resources,but corruption,i saw you talked about amechi stealing millions of dollars and i ask these people have finished this country,na only bone remain for nigeria,once oil price drop nigeria would be venezuela,nnpc is broke.they destroyed nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To See The Pension Package Of All-southeastern Governors[photos] by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

those people have destroyed us,imagine in 2021 nigeria can not provide basic amenities to nigerians?no electricity,no health care,no roads,for me its the electricity,if you want to progress you must have electricity,do you know how many brains of kids these old criminals don dull?everything is online these days and there are thing kids love on youtube these days,imagine you no get light how would the kids mind be enlightened,i remember those lantern days,lol..nigeria don suffer people abeg and i would not be so pissed like this if we are poor,but we are not we have the resources,but corruption,i saw you talked about amechi stealing millions of dollars and i ask these people have finished this country,na only bone remain for nigeria,once oil price drop nigeria would be venezuela,nnpc is broke.they destroyed nigeria
Your forgot about the domestic and foreign debts they keep accumulating that takes up 72% of earnings.
Re: I Want To See The Pension Package Of All-southeastern Governors[photos] by budaatum: 1:19am On Jul 25, 2021
Remember these jobs, though we all know are being kind of sort of reserved for some, are democratically for those who win elections, so perhaps we just need to beat them to 'deserve' what they pay themselves.

I know I for one wouldn't mind this as my pension and neither should you if some would pay it you.
Re: I Want To See The Pension Package Of All-southeastern Governors[photos] by mocey: 1:19am On Jul 25, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
Your forgot about the domestic and foreign debts they keep accumulating that takes up 72% of earnings.

debt is even worse under this dullard,even the buhari train is breaking down frequently now like buhari

1 Like

Re: I Want To See The Pension Package Of All-southeastern Governors[photos] by mocey: 1:25am On Jul 25, 2021
budaatum:
Remember these jobs, though we all know are being kind of sort of reserved for some, are democratically for those who win elections, so perhaps we just need to beat them to 'deserve' what they pay themselves.

I know I for one wouldn't mind this as my pension and neither should you if some would pay it you.

lol..ole,you cant take such in a county like nigeria,you depend on only oil for goodness sakes,go and read about venezuela,una no day learn from others,nigeria would collapse if you take it,we are 200 million,biafrans alone 50million in nigeria alone

1 Like

Re: I Want To See The Pension Package Of All-southeastern Governors[photos] by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

lol..ole
Catch am

1 Like

Re: I Want To See The Pension Package Of All-southeastern Governors[photos] by OBALOLA55(m): 1:51am On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:
I AM IGBO I WANT TO KNOW THEIR PENSION PACKAGE
OLE MPAGHARA ALA OWIWA ANYANWU ISI EDE IHE A
Re: I Want To See The Pension Package Of All-southeastern Governors[photos] by budaatum: 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

lol..ole,you cant take such in a county like nigeria,you depend on only oil for goodness sakes,go and read about venezuela,una no day learn from others,nigeria would collapse if you take it,we are 200 million,biafrans alone 50million in nigeria alone

But I would not be taking it. You Nigerians would be slaving daily to pay it to me in recognition of my tenure over you. And I would not share any of it with you unlike Venezuela where they actual did, somewhat.

To keep up, Maduro has raised the minimum wage three times this year.

Guaido allies to pay selves $5K in Venezuela budget with $100 bonus for health care workers
Re: I Want To See The Pension Package Of All-southeastern Governors[photos] by mocey: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
budaatum:

But I would not be taking it. You Nigerians would be slaving daily to pay it to me in recognition of my tenure over you. And I would not share any of it with you unlike Venezuela where they actual did, somewhat.

To keep up, Maduro has raised the minimum wage three times this year.

Guaido allies to pay selves $5K in Venezuela budget with $100 bonus for health care workers

are you drunk?
Re: I Want To See The Pension Package Of All-southeastern Governors[photos] by budaatum: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2021
mocey:

are you drunk?

You have not yet paid enough to get me drink.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Southerner And Christian And Still Shout 'one Nigeria' After Olawunmi / Umahi Sabotaged PDP In 2019 Elections, PDP Governors Allege / Lawyers Engaged In Boxing In Court Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.