Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency (27209 Views)

Stop Lying To Nigerians On Security Matters, Saraki Tells Presidency / Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency / Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency by smartNerd: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2021
“We cannot solve problems with the kind of
thinking we employed when we came up with
them.” — Albert Einstein
Re: Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2021
samonak:

Omo no be lie you talk oh! Just last week, cultist shot dead my class mate, they came for his brother n met his absence.
And the media will never say this!!
Re: Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency by Kuginzi: 9:35am On Jul 25, 2021
zeusdgrt:

Happy madness grin

Re: Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:39am On Jul 25, 2021
Kuginzi:

I feel your pain

I DON'T NEED NONENTITIES QUOTING ME
Re: Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency by Kuginzi: 9:42am On Jul 25, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:

I DON'T NEED NONENTITIES QUOTING ME
So you're among the few NONENTITIES ON NAIRALAND? Don't worry, I will manage you they way you are.

Re: Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency by favor914: 10:11am On Jul 25, 2021
Iyiataata92:
Truth be told, Buhari would wish Ortom wasn't a governor during his presidency.

If we could get at least two Ortoms each from the south south, south east and south west, then Buhari won't be behaving this silly
Useless Governor has he paid salaries for the workers in his state? Have you asked him how much ch he collects for security votes allocation every month & what he does with it? Useless Tom Tom Governor.
Re: Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency by Owologbo(m): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Source:https://punchng.com/kukah-stop-intimidating-nigerians-ortom-tells-presidency/
Kuka is too big to be intimidated by the IDIOTS in Aso Rock.
Re: Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency by emilo2bad: 10:38am On Jul 25, 2021
lonecatt:
Is your salary the reason herdsmen are killing and destroying farms in Benue?
You are a fool what concern salary and herdsmen
Re: Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency by emilo2bad: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2021
Kuginzi:

Ortom is using that tactics so that Benue workers will forget their unpaid salaries
Thank you bro that is the deceit he is using

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency by favor914: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2021
Owologbo:

Kuka is too big to be intimidated by the IDIOTS in Aso Rock.
This pdp reverend father?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency by Awoleesu(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2021
ohosi4real:
There are only two person in Nigeria who fight Buhari in a private way they are Governor Ortom of Benue and Bishop Kukah. I wish other governors and clergy ( top pastors) can also against Buhari evils Buhari for don change. But money will not make dem do so.
Governor Wike
Bishop Oyedepo

Governor Akeredolu
Father Mbaka ( the repented) grin
Re: Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency by favor914: 11:14am On Jul 25, 2021
ohosi4real:
There are only two person in Nigeria who fight Buhari in a private way they are Governor Ortom of Benue and Bishop Kukah. I wish other governors and clergy ( top pastors) can also against Buhari evils Buhari for don change. But money will not make dem do so.
Fight Buhari by making irrelevant statements? What has he done in Benue State since 2015, upon all the Federal allocation he has received, Name one project ortom has launched that has benefited the people of Benue State?

1 Like

Re: Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency by Kenneth10110(m): 11:15am On Jul 25, 2021
blackpanda:

U have been insulting him for 6yrs yet God keeps blessing him. Na u go tire. Sai baba jor grin

A president with woeful records since 6 years shut up or the evil you support would come knocking to you
Re: Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency by favor914: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2021
Kenneth10110:

A president with woeful records since 6 years shut up or the evil you support would come knocking to you
Almijiri please mention 1 of ortom’s achievements in the last 6 years? Not 2 achievements, just 1, if that is too hard to ask for, then please mention 1 achievement from the Governor of your state that has affected the life of your family?
Re: Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency by luluman: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2021
Iyiataata92:
Truth be told, Buhari would wish Ortom wasn't a governor during his presidency.

If we could get at least two Ortoms each from the south south, south east and south west, then Buhari won't be behaving this silly
Correct. But the selfish governors will rather protect their ambitions than speak out the truth while their nairaland supporters will follow them like flies.
Re: Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency by Kenneth10110(m): 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
favor914:
Almijiri please mention 1 of ortom’s achievements in the last 6 years? Not 2 achievements, just 1, if that is too hard to ask for, then please mention 1 achievement from the Governor of your state that has affected the life of your family?
i ignore fools
Re: Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency by favor914: 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
Kenneth10110:
i ignore fools
But yet you still chose to respond? I know you have thought & searched hard, but can’t still mention one achievement by Ortom, or your State Governor? Keep deceiving yourself assuming that it was President Buhari that made your life miserable, instead of facing the facts.
Re: Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency by favor914: 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
bewla:
just because some one say something we like then we forget his own mistake No

What has he done to help security in his state

like buying equipment and logistics to boost security in the state

employee youth to form security watch among them self

Pay salaries even before time

bring the fulani elders and your kins men elders to round table talk

if any tribe cross his line put the elders in chain no favour

Then you see changes

Hausa fight in the evening
Fulani fight at midnight

Employ vigilantes to keep watch at night

There is fight and no fighting always guiding
Useless mistake of a Governor called ortom, I blame APC for making him Governor, when Suswan kicked vehemently against his selection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency by salvation: 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ortomatic,
and God sustaining bishop Kukah the fearless say it loud God is your strength.
Re: Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency by dragunov: 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
Quality20:
ortom seems to have unclear sinister agenda. He for now, seems to want to instigate Nigerians n create a dangerous Muslim - Christian divide n north - south conflict, even though Benue state is in d north, but ortom believes his state could be better placed in the south.

See all this North / South thing are human geographical constructs. In Nigeria, the north can become South and South become North for political conveniences. Lets stop deceiving ourselves.

Is there any middle belt in geography? Its just north, south, east and west.
Re: Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency by salvation: 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ortomatic,
and God sustaining bishop Kukah the fearless, say it loud God is your strength.
Re: Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency by Abemy(m): 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
PMB President Mass Burial
PMB Palegh Mmbwuan Benue. (Avoid Benue killers)

Source:https://punchng.com/kukah-stop-intimidating-nigerians-ortom-tells-presidency/
[/quote]
Re: Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency by blackpanda: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
gozzy1988:
In a democracy where the president has made silencing dissenting voices a national agenda, Speaking truth to power has become a legacy project of which Ortom is doing very well. You can as well deal with that.

Really? You guys have been insulting buhari since day 1, so how did he silence you Smh
Re: Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency by blackpanda: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
witworth:
you're an APC slave, continue to smile and suffer.

I'm not suffering.
Sai baba grin
Re: Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency by lonecatt(m): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
emilo2bad:

You are a fool what concern salary and herdsmen
because herdsmen killings and destruction of farmers farmlands are the reason ortoms clashes with the federal government.
Re: Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
Bedtec:
Na BMCs especially the gay man the vulture seller that thunder will destroy that I blame , cos they and whoever contracted them has fed mumu shariari with so many lies
That brainless idiot vulture seller.
Re: Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
favor914:
Useless Governor has he paid salaries for the workers in his state? Have you asked him how much ch he collects for security votes allocation every month & what he does with it? Useless Tom Tom Governor.
Your father is useless and poor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 / Customs Seizes Senator’s 13 Cars Smuggled Into Nigeria / Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.