Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Jennifer Lopez Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend, Actor Ben Affleck ! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Lopez Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend, Actor Ben Affleck ! (3559 Views)

Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again / 50 Yr Old Jennifer Lopez Goes Viral For Cameltoe Leggings!! / My Name Is Kunle Remi And Not Adesua Etomi's Ex Boyfriend - Actor Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Lopez Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend, Actor Ben Affleck ! by trendink1: 5:21am On Jul 25, 2021

Re: Jennifer Lopez Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend, Actor Ben Affleck ! by Ibomade1: 6:56am On Jul 25, 2021
Don't know why I'm not surprised cool

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend, Actor Ben Affleck ! by Vulcanheph(m): 7:44am On Jul 25, 2021
They've dated before..... Approximately over 15 years ago but I never knew that they got back together.

This their matter tire me oh!

They both dated,
Broke up,
Married other people,
Had kids,
Divorced , and still came back together.

Na wah oh shockedshockedshocked

11 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend, Actor Ben Affleck ! by Solosolojohquay: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2021
Oyinbo life sha dey told us to marry one wife white wedding but they know how to runs it better they got marry divorced and got marry again divorced and marry again while African man practice polygamy what's is the difference

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend, Actor Ben Affleck ! by Ameboclassiq(m): 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Jennifer Lopez Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend, Actor Ben Affleck ! by daddytime(m): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ben Affleck Simpson.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend, Actor Ben Affleck ! by mabea: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
Vulcanheph:
They've dated before..... Approximately over 15 years ago but I never knew that they got back together.

They both dated,
Broke up,
Married other people,
Had kids,

They were actually married before they got divorced. Now it seems they are coming back together.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend, Actor Ben Affleck ! by lkillbrokehoes: 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
Vulcanheph:

They both dated,
Broke up,
Married other people,
Had kids,

They didn't finish what they started cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend, Actor Ben Affleck ! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
Na wah, from ojani noa to Chris Judd to Marc Anthony, to dating Rodriguez, now back again to Affleck abi na half legg?. Wear and tear go don dey evident down below
Re: Jennifer Lopez Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend, Actor Ben Affleck ! by Petyr1: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
This Lopez belongs to the street. I can't count how many guys she has dated and married. I'm 100% sure this one will end with divorce or separation
Re: Jennifer Lopez Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend, Actor Ben Affleck ! by shomutuski(m): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
Solosolojohquay:
Oyinbo life sha dey told us to marry one wife white wedding but they know how to runs it better they got marry divorced and got marry again divorced and marry again while African man practice polygamy what's is the difference

Almost all industry actors have tasted this old mileage Jlo

(1) (Reply)

Newly Wedded Actor Stan Nze And Wife Steps Out In Style / L'oreal Strikes Again / Miss World 2012 Wenxia Yu Is The Hottest Talk Of The Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.