Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious (14215 Views)

Industrial Training / Paying 6 Months Industrial Training In Nigeria / PHOTOS: Tuc's Food Union (FOBTOB) In An Ongoing Nationwide Industrial Action. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious by wasbo89(m): 8:01am On Jul 25, 2021
Dear Undergraduates,

Industrial Training is a training that students undergo in order to learn practical training in private or govt organizations.

I.T. is not a job that will enrich you; it's a program that will provides you with skills and practical knowledge that will make you to become a professional in your field.

Undergraduates, should forget about money now; they should focus more on getting more skills and knowledge because that's what is gonna make them rich in future.

"Let me tell you how good, Industrial Training is;"

When I finished Computer Science course, i did a year Industrial Training in a Computer Institute without giving a salary. I learnt, gained lots of skills & worked tirelessly for my boss.

With what I've learnt, I've made 7 figures on computer work on my own & having a computer skills also secured me a Bank Job.

Right now; I'm still available & ready to learn more computer training & online business.

Pls take Industrial Training serious.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious by smartNerd: 10:44am On Jul 25, 2021
“Opportunity is missed by most people because it
is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” —
Thomas Edison

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious by pepetua(m): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2021
Okay noted, those that boycotted it should right about turn ,or else they will...................

Complete it.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious by geunik(m): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2021
Very apt

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious by GoodBoi1(m): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2021
Okay
Re: Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious by ayomide8990(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2021
Wow shocked
Re: Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious by ignis: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2021
Another unsolicited advice...

Is there anything bad with having both money and experience ?
Everyone must not be a slave.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious by Seniorwriter(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2021
Nice

Deep Quote:
No knowledge (experience) is lost.
greatiyk4u:

To you, every quote is deep, lolz,

I see the mindset of agitation for young leaders, forgetting that wisdom comes with age and experience
Stop showing toxic ignorance on a public space as NL...there are so many foolish and inexperienced old aged people everywhere,
especially in the Nigerian political space....this list is endless.
greatiyk4u:

You mean there are no foolish and inexperienced youths?

Self exaltation is deceitful and FYI, I gain nothing quoting you, it's just a form of correction.

Shalom
Your comment shows you are confused....haven realized I made rubbish of your first comment claims of wisdom & experience been equated to age.

FYI if you don't have a productive contribution to post stop quoting me for quoting sakes...Be guided.

@Seniorwriter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious by Dotunking01: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2021
Much needed experience.
Re: Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2021
We truly hope they listen.
God bless the OP.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious by iamGholdaniel(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2021
Y
Re: Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious by Princeofabia: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2021
Show us the way boss.
Re: Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious by stevenson007: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2021
Lol

I. T NOW IN NAIJA IS LIKE LOOKING FOR JOB. THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO FOOT ANY KIND OF BILLS FOR YOU.

7 Likes

Re: Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious by slawormiir: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious by jbreezy: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2021
Kk
Re: Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious by Princeofabia: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2021
wasbo89:
Dear Undergraduates,

Industrial Training is a training that students undergo in order to learn practical training in private or govt organizations.

I.T. is not a job that will enrich you; it's a program that will provides you with skills and practical knowledge that will make you to become a professional in your field.

Undergraduates, should forget about money now; they should focus more on getting more skills and knowledge because that's what is gonna make them rich in future.

When I finished Computer Science course, i did a year Industrial Training in a Computer Institute without giving a salary. I learnt, gained lots of skills & worked tirelessly for my boss.

With what I've learnt, I've made 7 figures on computer work on my own & having a computer skills also secured me a Bank Job.

Right now; I'm still available & ready to learn more computer training & online business.

show us the way boss
Re: Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious by Thinktwicemybro: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2021
I have discovered that most of the useless and senseless comments are always in the first page. That is because most jobless I must comment people who actually have nothing to say do rush to comment just to be in first page.

Most of them are the onion goat, vulturebbqgriller, etc. They always want to be in first page with their empty brain.

14 Likes

Re: Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious by Etinosa1234: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2021
But Law nor dey do IT na embarassed

How we go take survive
wasbo89 :
Dear Undergraduates,

At the bolded, e work for u nor mean say e go work for Uche

Besides why do u want to learn more computer training business when u are supposed to be developing the ones u've already learned

Don't be a Jack of All trades, Master of none

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious by PCG001: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2021
oĸaycheesy

Re: Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious by Ladyoflight: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2021
cheesy well

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious by talk2hb1(m): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2021
wasbo89:
Dear Undergraduates,

Noted
Re: Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious by Omoluabi1stborn: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2021
wasbo89:
Dear Undergraduates,

Lori iro

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious by Big3k(m): 10:48am On Jul 25, 2021
USA local bank online access... $2k weekly +18623082239
Re: Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious by money121(m): 10:48am On Jul 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious by Goldbw122(m): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2021
I love I.T knowledge
Re: Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious by TA4TA4: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze30W-IgJ_4

I agree with you @OP......EVEN IF YOU CHEATED AND SORTED LECTURERS ALL THROUGH SCHOOL.... YOU CAN HARDLY CHEAT TO SECURE AND KEEP A JOB.

They said experience is the best teacher..... IT gives you the hands on experience of all the theories they teach you in school.

This happened in front of Union bank in Aba, Abia State.

According to witnesses, the yahoo plus suspect parked his while Mercedes Benz ML 350 in the busy street and started behaving abnormally
Re: Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious by Genesils(m): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2021
Some IT companies are useless, no matter how ready and determined you are to learn.

They'll offer you nothing!

I would have suggest ITF should be checking these IT companies before assigning students there, but there are not enough companies sef... Most times it's the students that'll later beg for a placement from any available company so as not to waste time.

Pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious by Yepisi: 10:52am On Jul 25, 2021
True talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluyomi Olawore Speaks On Assault On Kunle Karimu / Chevron Nupeng Members Block Entrance Due To Non Payment Of Dues (photos) / Aviation Workers Protest Airport Concession - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.