Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

OMG. Can You Believe This Is Happening In Nigeria? Picture Inside - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OMG. Can You Believe This Is Happening In Nigeria? Picture Inside (5485 Views)

EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? / See The First White Man To Join The Nigeria Police Force. Picture Inside / Can This Work In Nigeria (picture Attached)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG. Can You Believe This Is Happening In Nigeria? Picture Inside by EmekaBlue(m): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2021
Pray not to be in a panic urgent situation and no contact is willing to assist. All these in the picture below to get a loan of 2800naira for 7days to pay 4000naira. This country don finish o...See shark loans taking advantage and no one is checking them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG. Can You Believe This Is Happening In Nigeria? Picture Inside by Jakumo(m): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2021
Anybody when collect AJE LOAN don collect WINSH LOAN be dat.

1 Like

Re: OMG. Can You Believe This Is Happening In Nigeria? Picture Inside by EmekaBlue(m): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2021
Jakumo:
Anybody when collect AJE LOAN don collect WINSH LOAN be dat.
They make a full grown married man to take video shouting those words before approval grin

Then devil punish u, u late to repay. They start forwarding to all ur WhatsApp contacts.

Eno go better for who spoil this country

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG. Can You Believe This Is Happening In Nigeria? Picture Inside by EXLOVER(m): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2021
Because of 2800 big man go begin read oath of poverty for video, chai, and people will still do it, then when you refuse to pay your video will be on all social media platform.

Is like a will open my loan company o, 2800 to pay back 4000.

Good for una wey dey like borrow money, cause if person borrow una, to payback na war, I borrowed a friend money, next thing i heard later was two others complaining of how same friend borrowed money from them refuse paying back.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG. Can You Believe This Is Happening In Nigeria? Picture Inside by EmekaBlue(m): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2021
EXLOVER:
Because of 2800 big man go begin read oath of poverty for video, chai, and people will still do it, then when you refuse to pay your video will be on all social media platform.

Is like a will open my loan company o, 2800 to pay back 4000.

Good for una wey dey like borrow money, cause if person borrow una, to payback na war, I borrowed a friend money, next thing i heard later was two others complaining of how same friend borrowed money from them refuse paying back.
grin wetin money dey cause eh. E hard to find

1 Like

Re: OMG. Can You Believe This Is Happening In Nigeria? Picture Inside by AuroraB(f): 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
EmekaBlue:
They make a full grow married man to take video shouting those words before approval grin

Then devil punish u, u late to repay. They start forwarding to all ur WhatsApp contacts.

Eno go better for who spoil this country
you say wetin shockedcheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: OMG. Can You Believe This Is Happening In Nigeria? Picture Inside by lecowas: 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
When kuda gave me #100k overdraft in just 2mins, I didn’t know such exist in Nigeria. However I don’t need the money, so I will just keep it there till they deduct it back.

NB: I’m not kuda agent o, but they seem genuine to some extent

1 Like

Re: OMG. Can You Believe This Is Happening In Nigeria? Picture Inside by manuel4real(m): 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
lecowas:
When kuda gave me #100k overdraft in just 2mins, I didn’t know such exist in Nigeria. However I don’t need the money, so I will just keep it there till they deduct it back.

NB: I’m not kuda agent o, but they seem genuine to some extent
Re: OMG. Can You Believe This Is Happening In Nigeria? Picture Inside by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
But why can't people borrow from banks directly?
Re: OMG. Can You Believe This Is Happening In Nigeria? Picture Inside by Mide3367: 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
LordVoldermort:
see question you are asking as if you are not a Nigerian

4 Likes

Re: OMG. Can You Believe This Is Happening In Nigeria? Picture Inside by Felabrity: 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
Another ways to make money in this country is open a gambling site or loan site

Some mumu will surely sign up
Re: OMG. Can You Believe This Is Happening In Nigeria? Picture Inside by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 26, 2021
Mide3367:
see question you are asking as if you are not a Nigerian
Just say you don't know the answer
Re: OMG. Can You Believe This Is Happening In Nigeria? Picture Inside by elet11: 4:42am On Jul 26, 2021
nice
Re: OMG. Can You Believe This Is Happening In Nigeria? Picture Inside by Zamboroto: 5:02am On Jul 26, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Just say you don't know the answer

See response you are giving as if you are not a Nigerian grin

1 Like

Re: OMG. Can You Believe This Is Happening In Nigeria? Picture Inside by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:14am On Jul 26, 2021
Hmmm, crazy country
Re: OMG. Can You Believe This Is Happening In Nigeria? Picture Inside by phemmyfour: 7:48am On Jul 26, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Banks don't do petty loans

1 Like

Re: OMG. Can You Believe This Is Happening In Nigeria? Picture Inside by toffyz(m): 8:22am On Jul 26, 2021
LordVoldermort:

You must have a steady, functioning and active salary account with them first, that's if you're salary earner

Also most times banks don't lend out petty amounts.

And If they must borrow you, you must have a collateral

2 Likes

Re: OMG. Can You Believe This Is Happening In Nigeria? Picture Inside by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 26, 2021
toffyz:

You must have a steady, functioning and active salary account with them first, that's if you're salary earner

Also most times banks don't lend out petty amounts.

And If they must borrow you, you must have a collateral
Okay thanks, but I think most people who borrow from loan sharks can meet these qualifications...

Is it not better to borrow one big amount and pay <10% next year than to keep paying 50% for a weekly sum?
Re: OMG. Can You Believe This Is Happening In Nigeria? Picture Inside by Hotspotbro(m): 10:10am On Jul 26, 2021
Which site is this?

(1) (Reply)

She Was Killed Because She Tried To Correct Her School Mates To Be Sensible / See Two Female Thieves Stripped And Lynched By An Angry Mob (photos) / Meet Nwude, The Biggest Nigerian Fraudster In History Who 'sold A Fake Airport'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.