Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,865 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha (1548 Views)

Yahaya Bello Moves To Displace Ganduje As APC Chairman, Posters Flood Abuja / Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by Elbinawi: 8:58am On Jul 25, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu's trial: Be prepared to kill us, we'll flood Abuja - IPOB dares Buhari Govt https:///vx3yNlJZ7T
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by Elbinawi: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu's trial: Be prepared to kill us, we'll flood Abuja - IPOB dares Buhari Govt

Mee:

Some Nigerian Activists and I advised #IPOB members to flood Abuja tomorrow to protest. The IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu will appear in court tomorrow (26/07/2021).

Protest is a constitutional right enshrined in the Nigerian constitution. It is better for a group to be peaceful than to take up arms against the state but a bloodthirsty killer like #TyrantBuhari is ignorant of this. Genocidal Criminal Buhari and his likes will only respect you if you take up weapons. This illiterate barbarian is a Vampire.

The peak of wickedness, monstrous savagery and barbarism of a leader is to send heavily-armed soldiers and police to attack and murder peaceful protesters. Hundreds of peaceful #FreeZakzaky protesters have been killed on Nigerian streets by the genocidal Buhari regime.

The illiterate barbarian #Buhari foolishly think that killing peaceful protesters will make people fear him. People who chose to live free do not fear tyrants and despots who are thirsty for the blood of the innocent.

God destroy Buhari and his gang of bloodthirsty killers! Ilahee Ameen!

#ElbinawiTweets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by CHINESEENGLISH: 9:01am On Jul 25, 2021
Elbinawi:
Nnamdi Kanu's trial: Be prepared to kill us, we'll flood Abuja - IPOB dares Buhari Govt https:///vx3yNlJZ7T
time to show who wee are

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by Muna4real(f): 9:02am On Jul 25, 2021
It's getting interesting.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by Ekpeitit(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2021
CHINESEENGLISH:
time to show who wee are
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by Ekpeitit(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2021
I can bet with my life that you won't be in Abuja tomorrow. grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by FamTomx2(m): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2021
Muna4real:
It's getting interesting.

We are @ zone 5, Igbos are turning up !

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by ThatFairGuy1: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2021
Ordinary oyigbo, you can't flood. Nah Abuja wey no be orlu una wan flood undecided

Chestbeating cowards

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by FamTomx2(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2021
CHINESEENGLISH:
time to show who wee are

Ain't You Coming @ Zone 5, Around Golden Gate Hotel, Igbos are gathering there, if at all u are in Abj ! cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2021
We are coming

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by Emergingnation(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
[s]Ordinary oyigbo, you can't flood. Nah Abuja wey no be orlu una wan flood undecided

Chestbeating cowards[/s]
Who is more coward than those who are afriad to stand on their Own..

Upon all their land mass and population, they can't leave without the Dot people

Chronic parasites...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by funkekemi(f): 9:23am On Jul 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Ordinary oyigbo, you can't flood. Nah Abuja wey no be orlu una wan flood undecided

Chestbeating cowards
they have done it before , if I tell you the number of tickets I sold today,u won't believe

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by CHINESEENGLISH: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2021
FamTomx2:

Ain't You Coming @ Zone 5, Around Golden Gate Hotel, Igbos are gathering there, if at all u are in Abj ! cool
Abobi no be you to tell me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by BSsniffer: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2021
Yinmu....all na mouth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by FamTomx2(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2021
cheesy

CHINESEENGLISH:

Abobi no be you to tell me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by BlueAir: 9:51am On Jul 25, 2021
sad The speechless part of this ranting person is that she and ipob top leaders won't show up protesting at Abuja. grin when she said "we will show up" naive person go think say na ipob top heirarchy wan show up not knowing it's their gullible followers their pushing forward to come chop likely bullets and beatings. Power games ehn? Na who no wise dem dey use for sacrifice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by freegaza(m): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2021
Emergingnation:
Who is more coward than those who are afriad to stand on their Own..

Upon all their land mass and population, they can't leave without the Dot people

Chronic parasites...

We have 11 million dot people in the North. Tell the parasitic idiots to join you in your dot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by Thoh(m): 10:36am On Jul 25, 2021
so ipob can finally sound like this? wonders never end...
where is there internet israel and uk military?
or wont they sent missiles to the aso rock again?

or where is there imaginary icc and international community?

are they no longer taken nigeria and kenya government to icc again?

ipob done lots of harm to kanu by threaten a whole government foolishly thinking they will fear...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by greatiyk4u(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2021
funkekemi:
they have done it before , if I tell you the number of tickets I sold today,u won't believe

Bet9ja tickets?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by orikoku: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2021
Pharaoh of our time will soon be sink.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by ThatFairGuy1: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2021
You've switched Monika my brother.
Besides, una still dey Sell tickets as if it's football match undecided
Nah onitsha you for dey sell am lipsrsealed

People of tax collector
funkekemi:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by omowolewa: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2021
Okay
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by ablejesus26(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2021
This children want to make matters worse for mnk �.
Let the man defend himself in peace,and see if he can get his fraud ipob deproscribed, bcus the tag on them as outlaws is doing great harm to Igboland.
We see how the security use the excuse of looking for ipob to carry out brutality against innocent people in Igboland �.
Stay calm don't die for nothing.
Why dis people no dey hear word like dis�
How will flooding Abuja help your leader?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by ablejesus26(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2021
BlueAir:
sad The speechless part of this ranting person is that she and ipob top leaders won't show up protesting at Abuja. grin when she said "we will show up" naive person go think say na ipob top heirarchy wan show up not knowing it's their gullible followers their pushing forward to come chop likely bullets and beatings. Power games ehn? Na who no wise dem dey use for sacrifice

Aswear,you don ever hear se any brother/cousin/sis/uncle/aunt/neice/nephew/or relative of mnk was caught or arrested in the gathering of ipob??.�
Those ones get sense na, them restrict their ipob to social media,but mugus wey no get watin them wan use their life do go rush enter front go die in vain for a very useless struggle that's just to enrich the pockets of one scammer from London �.
Tufiaakwaa being brainwashed na big problem oo.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by Jostoman: 11:32am On Jul 25, 2021
BlueAir:
suffering and smiling don master your body
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by Jostoman: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
so ipob can finally sound like this? wonders never end...
where is there internet israel and uk military?
or wont they sent missiles to the aso rock again?

or where is there imaginary icc and international community?

are they no longer taken nigeria and kenya government to icc again?

ipob done lots of harm to kanu by threaten a whole government foolishly thinking they will fear...
immunity still cover your Oga
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by BlueAir: 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
angry Better than senselessness wey don master ur own body. Shey u dey ready to die for nothing ni? Go ahead. I bet anything ipob doesn't even recognize u from here to there talkless f recognizing ur burial. Na for them to generalize your death and burial grin mumu man. I hope say u never marry yet
Jostoman:
suffering and smiling don master your body
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by BlueAir: 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
sad It's really disgusting mehn. Brain some people no get
ablejesus26:

Aswear,you don ever hear se any brother/cousin/sis/uncle/aunt/neice/nephew/or relative of mnk was caught or arrested in the gathering of ipob??.�
Those ones get sense na, them restrict their ipob to social media,but mugus wey no get watin them wan use their life do go rush enter front go die in vain for a very useless struggle that's just to enrich the pockets of one scammer from London �.
Tufiaakwaa being brainwashed na big problem oo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by funkekemi(f): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Bet9ja tickets?
we will protest in Abuja and there's nothing you people can do, next is Lagos

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by funkekemi(f): 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
You've switched Monika my brother.
Besides, una still dey Sell tickets as if it's football match undecided
Nah onitsha you for dey sell am lipsrsealed

People of tax collector
we must protest in Abuja tomorrow in a northern city and I triple any idiot to mess up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by RunzMAN: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
Nothing will stop us... angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha by ThatFairGuy1: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
Mere chestbeating grin
funkekemi:
we must protest in Abuja tomorrow in a northern city and I triple any idiot to mess up

(1) (Reply)

How Former Teammates ‘snub’ Me – Ex-super Eagle Player / PDP Asks Court To Declare Apc’s National Convention Illegal / Wike Has No Electoral Value Outside Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.