Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Remember That Winner's Pastor That Was Sacked, Help Has Locate Him. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Remember That Winner's Pastor That Was Sacked, Help Has Locate Him. (415 Views)

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth / Pastor Oyedepo Breaks Silence Over Winner's Pastor Who Steals N37.1 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember That Winner's Pastor That Was Sacked, Help Has Locate Him. by Promiseibritam: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2021
Remember that winner's pastor that was sacked?

A Nigerian Pastor based in South Africa by name
"Isaiah Okechuwu" Has decided to be paying him #100,000.00 Monthly for the period of five years until he gets on his feet.

#Izuu Chukuwu King.
Re: Remember That Winner's Pastor That Was Sacked, Help Has Locate Him. by donbachi(m): 9:28am On Jul 25, 2021
Sacked by a pastor,favoured by another pastor.

Wow!..what a wonder working GOD.
Re: Remember That Winner's Pastor That Was Sacked, Help Has Locate Him. by Promiseibritam: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2021
donbachi:
Sacked by a pastor,favoured by another pastor.

Wow!..what a wonder working GOD.
I saw another thread wch said the Snr pastor used to pay them 38k
Re: Remember That Winner's Pastor That Was Sacked, Help Has Locate Him. by cybersoldiers: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2021
That's Igbo's for you.
Re: Remember That Winner's Pastor That Was Sacked, Help Has Locate Him. by donbachi(m): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
Promiseibritam:
I saw another thread wch said the Snr pastor used to pay them 38k
e shock choke me..all the same,they agreed to it.
Re: Remember That Winner's Pastor That Was Sacked, Help Has Locate Him. by Lebronjames23(m): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
Promiseibritam:
Remember that winner's pastor that was sacked?

A Nigerian Pastor based in South Africa by name
"Isaiah Okechuwu" Has decided to be paying him #100,000.00 Monthly for the period of five years until he gets on his feet.

#Izuu Chukuwu King.
I have a redmi phone within ur price range . gimme ur whatsapp number.let me send u pics
Re: Remember That Winner's Pastor That Was Sacked, Help Has Locate Him. by Promiseibritam: 5:36am On Aug 06, 2021
Lebronjames23:
I have a redmi phone within ur price range . gimme ur whatsapp number.let me send u pics
Dis post doesn't relate with phn.

(1) (Reply)

They Should Not Survive: Oyedepo Slams Sacked Pastors And Critics / Jesus Was Killed For Blasphemy (he Claimed To Be God) / Biblical Meaning And Relevance Of Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.