Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:38 AM

Osimhen Fires Napoli To Victory In Another Test Game - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Fires Napoli To Victory In Another Test Game (496 Views)

Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A / Chelsea Fans Celebrating Their Victory In Church / Ajayi And Ighalo Shares The Spoils In A Test Game At Old Trafford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osimhen Fires Napoli To Victory In Another Test Game by gbemisola2021: 9:51am On Jul 25, 2021
The Nigerian started the game at the Carciato field in Dimaro-Folgarida and was able to hand the Azzurri their second win in as many pre-season games...https://betnaija.bet/2021/07/25/osimhen-fires-napoli-to-victory-in-another-test-game/

Re: Osimhen Fires Napoli To Victory In Another Test Game by paulolee(m): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
seems this guy is better n only potent in preseason games...he did same last year n was struggling to score when d season started..
I would advise him to save his form n goals till when the season starts because they would be no second chance dis time
gattuso was a factor in bringing him to italy n dts why he was very patient with oshimhen last season
luciano spalleti is a no nonsense gaffer n would not hesitate to rest him on the sideline if oshimhen repeat what happened last season....wish him luck though
Re: Osimhen Fires Napoli To Victory In Another Test Game by Soulsymbol99: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
He has a new coach who has identified some of his faults. So I believe he is working on them.

(1) (Reply)

Snooker Board With Full Accessories / Osimhen Given Standing Ovation By Napoli Fans After Wrecking Cagliari / Help Me Identify This App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.