Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Please Save A Soul - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Save A Soul (218 Views)

Please Save Me From Upcoming Embarrassment From A Loan App / Please Nairalanders Save A Soul / Please Save A Nairalander From Job Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Save A Soul by Ayobami222: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2021
After my youth service I venture into phone accessories and Bluetooth speaker business with the money saved with my allowance and my business is doing well to the extent of expanding my business with mobile money agency although with loan but late last year I was robbed and two weeks later I was called my daddy had stroke which I spend all what is left with me on him to get better and thank God his getting better but now my business has been liquidated, please I need work to be doing am presently depressed. Please help me with work or support me financially to start up my business with any amount.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

A Business That Pays You Massively / Vacancy For Technical Operations Officer / Senior Administrative Assistant Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.