Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

How To Drive A Car - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Drive A Car (484 Views)

Which Of D Platform Is Best To Drive With... Bolt. Uber. Rider. Indrive Etc / Own And Drive A Brand New Car / Can Anyone Teach Me How To Drive For #5,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Drive A Car by mikaelangelov: 11:37am On Jul 25, 2021
Guys please I'm in Calabar south, can anyone help me learn how to drive, I'm looking towards joining bolt to diversify my income and enrolling in a driving school is not what my pocket can afford. Please guys help me
Re: How To Drive A Car by Maj196(m): 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
mikaelangelov:
Guys please I'm in Calabar south, can anyone help me learn how to drive, I'm looking towards joining bolt to diversify my income and enrolling in a driving school is not what my pocket can afford. Please guys help me
Go online, there are many tutorials in youtube.
Re: How To Drive A Car by Slickbishop(m): 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
Tutorial without practice and a vehicle is a waste of time

4 Likes

Re: How To Drive A Car by mikaelangelov: 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
Maj196:
Go online, there are many tutorials in youtube.
Boss you and I know that nothing beats real life experience but I take note of the suggestion
Re: How To Drive A Car by Maj196(m): 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
mikaelangelov:

Boss you and I know that nothing beats real life experience but I take note of the suggestion
Yes but that will give you a headstart.

1 Like

Re: How To Drive A Car by livingg(m): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
Please go and learn online

(1) (Reply)

Ireland Government Scholarship 2022 For Masters, Phd & Postdoc Fellowship| Fully / Administrative Officer Needed In Ajah, Lagos / Customer Service Officers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.