Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Why You Should Stop Going To Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Should Stop Going To Church. (647 Views)

Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? / Why Did You Stop Going To Church / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Stop Going To Church. by Antifraud00: 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
Book you space here, the journey begins now.

I will update this thread soon. This thread will be an eye-opener to our people who are under the bondage of their pastors (Fraudsters)

This thread will cover these Topics:

Commercialization of Church in Africa and how our pastors are not different from our politicians.

How gullible our people (Church goer) have become, no matter how educated you are, a pastor with ordinary WAEC will defraud you your hard earned money in the name of HOLY SPIRIT.

Our women are the most vulnerable because time without numbers, they fall victims of sexual abuses in the hand of their Daddy G.O (the surprising thing
about it is that married women are the major prey) All in the name of Holy spirit.

I will update the thread soon ..........

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Going To Church. by Odoogu(m): 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
Maybe you need to change your church!
Cos I can authoratively tell you, not all churches are like that.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Going To Church. by Ororocelemi(m): 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
Booked and waiting
Remember to share details with name of church and pastors, let the change start now

Antifraud00:
Book you space here, the journey begins now.

I will update this thread soon. This thread will be an eye-opener to our people who are under the bondage of their pastors (Fraudsters)

This thread will cover these Topics:

Commercialization of Church in Africa and how our pastors are not different from our politicians.

How gullible our people (Church goer) have become, no matter how educated you are, a pastor will ordinary WAEC will defraud you your hard earned money in the name of HOLY SPIRIT.

Our women are the most vulnerable because time without numbers, they fall victims of sexual abuses in the hand of the Daddy G.O. All in the name of Holy spirit.

I will update the thread soon ..........

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Going To Church. by Ororocelemi(m): 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
Pls don't come and defend anybody or church allow him make his post angry

Odoogu:
Re: Why You Should Stop Going To Church. by Adamgeneral12: 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
I'm waiting,I want to dey study

Re: Why You Should Stop Going To Church. by Odoogu(m): 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ororocelemi:
Pls don't come and defend anybody or church allow him make his post angry

Am not hindering him from making his post nowcheesy.... the op has somewhat bad experience and all am saying is that, it's isn't all like that. Not all pastors make merchandise of their congregation. Eye opener !!
Re: Why You Should Stop Going To Church. by Kobojunkie: 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
Odoogu:
Your churches are built by the hands of your Mogs on the doctrines and traditions of men, lies which Jesus Christ warned you are abominations to God. undecided

So, you have a choice to make... Heaven or your church. undecided
Re: Why You Should Stop Going To Church. by Odoogu(m): 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Your churches are built by the hands of your Mogs on the doctrines and traditions of men, lies which Jesus Christ warned you are abominations to God. undecided

So, you have a choice to make... Heaven or your church. undecided

Shey you Sabi my church ni?cheesy
Re: Why You Should Stop Going To Church. by Kobojunkie: 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
Odoogu:
Shey you Sabi my church ni?cheesy
This applies to all churches. undecided
Re: Why You Should Stop Going To Church. by Odoogu(m): 7:18am On Jul 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
This applies to all churches. undecided

Nope. Not all churches.
Re: Why You Should Stop Going To Church. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:22am On Jul 26, 2021
Ororocelemi:
Booked and waiting
Remember to share details with name of church and pastors, let the change start now
With the highlighted i concur, i am one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley
Re: Why You Should Stop Going To Church. by Kobojunkie: 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Odoogu:
Nope. Not all churches.
Oh, I mean all of your churches are nothing but glorified social clubs, all of them businesses, built up by your pastors and Mogs atop of the doctrines and tradition of men which Jesus Christ condemned as abominations against God - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 undecided

In fact, attending your churches is a one way ticket to Hell since according to Jesus Christ, the doctrines and traditions of men they are built on top of are meant to push people farther away from God's Truth, nullifying the power of the Word of God in the lives of those who live by them. undecided
Re: Why You Should Stop Going To Church. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
Draw closer to God and serve Him. Attend church but don't belong to any denomination. When you're worshiping in a church know you're in fellowship with God and all His children worldwide at that point. Live a godly life by the power of the Holy Spirit. Pray and ALWAYS READ YOUR BIBLE.
Re: Why You Should Stop Going To Church. by Kobojunkie: 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:
Draw closer to God and serve Him. Attend church but don't belong to any denomination. When you're worshiping in a church know you're in fellowship with God and all His children worldwide at that point. Live a godly life by the power of the Holy Spirit. Pray and ALWAYS READ YOUR BIBLE.
Is it possible to attend your churches and at the same time remain neutral to all of the doctrines and traditions of men taught/preached in the name of God in those places? Is it possible not be drawn in in some way? undecided

if yes, then what is the reason behind one's church attendance? undecided
If no, then isn't it safest for one's soul to avoid these churches entirely? undecided
Re: Why You Should Stop Going To Church. by Odoogu(m): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Oh, I mean all of your churches are nothing but glorified social clubs, all of them businesses, built up by your pastors and Mogs atop of the doctrines and tradition of men which Jesus Christ condemned as abominations against God - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 undecided

In fact, attending your churches is a one way ticket to Hell since according to Jesus Christ, the doctrines and traditions of men they are built on top of are meant to push people farther away from God's Truth, nullifying the power of the Word of God in the lives of those who live by them. undecided

As I said earlier, you don't know my churchcheesy
All you narrated here is truth but not true for every Church... And There are many churches who still uphold and lay only ontop the foundations Jesus made. Just like how Elijah thought he was the only prophet not too have bowed down to the idol. Jesus knows his sheep and his sheep knows him likewise.
Re: Why You Should Stop Going To Church. by Kobojunkie: 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
Odoogu:
As I said earlier, you don't know my churchcheesy
All you narrated here is truth but not true for every Church... And There are many churches who still uphold and lay only ontop the foundations Jesus made. Just like how Elijah thought he was the only prophet not too have bowed down to the idol. Jesus knows his sheep and his sheep knows him likewise.
I am telling you that there is no such church built by the hands of men that is at rebuilt rebuilt time built on a foundation of the teachings and comandments/rules of Jesus Christ. And this is because

1. no one who works for food that endures to eternity that only Jesus Christ - John 6 vs 25 - 34 gives will build anything pretending he/she does so in the name of Jesus Christ. lipsrsealed

2. No one who lives according to the teachings of Jesus Christ has authority to gather His sheep in His name. Only Jesus Christ has that authority, and His sheep hear His and answer to His voice - John 10 vs 2 - 7 - not the voice of another, not even that of a worker. undecided

3. Jesus Christ said that those who love Him are those who do as He has commanded - John 15 vs 14 - and Jesus Christ never asked anyone to build for Him churches nor did He ask anyone of His own to gather His flock in His behalf. Doing so in His name is doing that which is not of Him and so is against Him. undecided
Re: Why You Should Stop Going To Church. by Odoogu(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am telling you that there is no such church built by the hands of men that is at rebuilt rebuilt time built on a foundation of the teachings and comandments/rules of Jesus Christ. And this is because

1. no one who works for food that endures to eternity that only Jesus Christ - John 6 vs 25 - 34 gives will build anything pretending he/she does so in the name of Jesus Christ. lipsrsealed

2. No one who lives according to the teachings of Jesus Christ has authority to gather His sheep in His name. Only Jesus Christ has that authority, and His sheep hear His and answer to His voice - John 10 vs 2 - 7 - not the voice of another, not even that of a worker. undecided

Bro, you just dey go up and down... And you getting me confused already cheesy
The same thing I say again, not all churches are built by the hands of men. And yeah only Jesus has the authority to gather his sheep... You forget that even a pastor is a sheep.... Apostle Paul tells the Romans to follow him, because he, is sure he (Paul), is following Christ. Your perception of all churches by the actions of some, wouldn't nullify the gathering of true christians who worship in spirit and truth.
Re: Why You Should Stop Going To Church. by Kobojunkie: 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
Odoogu:

Bro, you just dey go up and down... And you getting me confused already cheesy
The same thing I say again, not all churches are built by the hands of men. And yeah only Jesus has the authority to gather his sheep... You forget that even a pastor is a sheep.... Apostle Paul tells the Romans to follow him, because he, is sure he (Paul), is following Christ. Your perception of all churches by the actions of some, wouldn't nullify the gathering of true christians who worship in spirit and truth.
1. The word "Pastor" implies Shepherd, does it not? Jesus Christ, however, told you in John 10 vs 7 that He alone is Shepherd over His sheep. So, even those who call themselves "pastors" are not called by Jesus Christ because Jesus Christ called only one kind and everyone who belongs to Him is of that kind... all men.. there are no other kinds called by Jesus Christ and everyone of them to become Sons of God/Sheep/Servants/ Fishers-of-men/Disciples etc. . undecided

2. Be aware that the only teachings and comandments/rules that matter are those given you by Jesus Christ, the one who is Law in the Kingdom of God. He alone is builder of the Church that belongs to Him. undecided

(1) (Reply)

❤️ Not Believing In Jesus Is What Keeps Your Sin And Takes You To Hell / Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience In A Toronto Church | VIDEO / Two Greatest Commandment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.