Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

"Our Love Story Did Not Begin Today" - Chizzy Alichi Shares Throwback With Hubby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Our Love Story Did Not Begin Today" - Chizzy Alichi Shares Throwback With Hubby (1782 Views)

Actress, Chizzy Alichi Shares Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, / Actress Chizzy Alichi Shares Bikini Photos / Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

"Our Love Story Did Not Begin Today" - Chizzy Alichi Shares Throwback With Hubby by Okoyeaniche(m): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
Chizzy Alichi, a Nollywood actress, has shared some lovely throwback photos of herself and her husband, disclosing that they have been in a relationship for a long time before getting married.

Taking to her Instagram page, the actress shared throwback photos of herself and her husband with the caption;

"My Boyfriend and I #Throwback... No be today, e don tey grin...Love is a beautiful thing."

During an interview session with Legit.ng, Chizzy Alichi who got married in 2019 bragged that no woman can ever snatch her husband.

She said;

“Nothing will ever go wrong in my marriage, NEVER! My marriage is made in heaven. I no thief/sna*tch person husband naa, na my own I dey...READ MORE

Re: "Our Love Story Did Not Begin Today" - Chizzy Alichi Shares Throwback With Hubby by ceejay10(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
Why post 'after knack' pics tho?

Re: "Our Love Story Did Not Begin Today" - Chizzy Alichi Shares Throwback With Hubby by penplus: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ok...thank you for the information

Hot Girls Go Naked As Wizkid Perform His Love Song On Stage / Kokun Foundation Launches Foodbank In Nigeria. / What Do U Think About Brajolie's New Babies

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6