Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,874 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Create A FULL Website With ARTICLES In 2 Minutes Using This FREE Software - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Create A FULL Website With ARTICLES In 2 Minutes Using This FREE Software (506 Views)

Come Join This Free Training On Financial Trading Coming Soon..... / Stop Being 2 Minutes Noodles In Bed.. Indomie Takes More Than 2 Minutes now. � / Get Collateral-free Loan up to N1,000,000 In 2 Minutes Flat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create A FULL Website With ARTICLES In 2 Minutes Using This FREE Software by Abkolad(m): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
Instantly Create Your Own Complete Moneymaking Video Site Featuring Adsense and Amazon Ads, Unique Web Pages, SEO Solutions and Much More

...Built Automatically in 2 Minutes Flat"

*AVAILABLE IN THREE NICHES*

1. ACNE SITE BUILDER (AKA PIMPLES)

2. BAD BREATH SITE BUILDER

3. DIABETES SITE BUILDER

NOTE: YOU DON'T NEED TO WRITE ANY DA*N ARTICLE, THIS SOFTWARE GENERATES FRESH ARTICLES FOR YOU WHILE BUILDING YOUR SITE!!

See screenshot below to see What Your Site Will Look Like. This website might not be as beautiful as you expect but it's a "PROBLEM SOLVING" website that's earning like crazy, people that come to visit these sites always have one problem or the other to solve so the looks care less to them (E.G, the diabetes site builder) while you earn with AdSense ads, Amazon ads and affiliate marketing!!

This professional looking site builder includes many powerful features including...

120 videos sourced from YouTube. When you use the software, it fetches the latest selection of most popular videos for this particular niche. So when you build your site, you can be sure it will be fully up to date with the very latest videos.

Content provided by extracting random snippets from a set of over 50 private label articles, ensuring that your pages are unique and contain niche-targeted content. (Most other video site builders scrape the content from YouTube, so the pages are just duplicates of the YouTube pages and rated as worthless by search engines).

Optional Adsense ad units, featuring your Adsense ID, on each video page.

Optional custom text ad units (instead of Adsense ad units) on each video page. You can advertise anything you want (such as affiliate links). The custom text ads are entered just by editing a simple text file.

A large Amazon ad unit, featuring your Amazon ID, on each video page.

Video site search box, allowing your visitors to search video titles for a particular word.

Randomly generated cross links on all pages to make the site structure different to that of any other website - and to ensure full search engine spidering of your site.

Professional looking home pages, featuring thumbnails of each video.

Quality header graphic automatically customized with your chosen text.

Site consists of ordinary HTML pages that can be edited with any HTML editor.

Site built automatically - just fill in a short form with your details and your site is built instantly, ready to upload to your web host.

Quick And Easy Site Building

To create your complete video site, just activate the Site Builder Tool, enter a few details into the simple form, select your article files and click a button.

A complete website is instantly built for you, ready to upload to your web host.

Here's a screenshot of the Site Builder Tool:

Just enter your details and the site will be built in seconds.

Upload it to your web host using your usual FTP program (or website control panel) and the site will be fully operational immediately.

1 niche site builder can create like 2 websites. E.g, the weight loss site builder can create up to 2 OR more websites. These websites are SEO friendly, imagine creating just 5 websites with just 70 page views a day, that's 350 views a day, 10,000+ a month!!. Do you know how many affiliate sales you can get from that? Not to even talk of the AdSense revenue! You can also use the text ads for CPA marketing! How valuable!

PRICE: N8500 only for 2 niches, N11,000 for 5 niches.
Available site builder niches include:
1. Weight loss site builder
2. Pet grooming site builder
3. Yoga site builder
4. Diabetes site builder
5. ACNE site builder
6. Wedding site builder
7. Cats site builder
8. Tooth care site builder
9. Hair loss site builder
10. Bad breath site builder
11. Astronomy site builder

Lawalabkolad@gmail.com
Re: Create A FULL Website With ARTICLES In 2 Minutes Using This FREE Software by Abkolad(m): 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
I'm having problem posting images, will try again later.
Re: Create A FULL Website With ARTICLES In 2 Minutes Using This FREE Software by Webcomb: 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
Interested. How about the hosting? Who takes care of that? Uniqueness/plagiarism of the generated content nko?
Re: Create A FULL Website With ARTICLES In 2 Minutes Using This FREE Software by Doglover123456: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
Interested
Re: Create A FULL Website With ARTICLES In 2 Minutes Using This FREE Software by Abkolad(m): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
Pics ...

Re: Create A FULL Website With ARTICLES In 2 Minutes Using This FREE Software by Abkolad(m): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
Articles are unique, and the software can generate a different site from what another person has generated
Webcomb:
Interested. How about the hosting? Who takes care of that? Uniqueness/plagiarism of the generated content nko?
Re: Create A FULL Website With ARTICLES In 2 Minutes Using This FREE Software by Abkolad(m): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
What do you have for me lolz
Doglover123456:
Interested
Re: Create A FULL Website With ARTICLES In 2 Minutes Using This FREE Software by africanman85: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
Abkolad:
Articles are unique, and the software can generate a different site from what another person has generated
I told u that I will exchange Udemy affiliate marketing tutorial I bought in exchange for your copywriting software. What is d name of the copy writing software u talked about in ur other thread?
Re: Create A FULL Website With ARTICLES In 2 Minutes Using This FREE Software by Abkolad(m): 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
Copywriting Automator, I'll also give you sales letter generator and sales copy generator as bonuses
africanman85:
I told u that I will exchange Udemy affiliate marketing tutorial I bought in exchange for your copywriting software. What is d name of the copy writing software u talked about in ur other thread?
Re: Create A FULL Website With ARTICLES In 2 Minutes Using This FREE Software by africanman85: 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
Abkolad:
Copywriting Automator, I'll also give you sales letter generator and sales copy generator as bonuses
Ok, let's exchange. Add me on Wha
Re: Create A FULL Website With ARTICLES In 2 Minutes Using This FREE Software by Abkolad(m): 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
Sorry for the inconveniences but I prefer mailing... lawalabkolad@gmail.com
africanman85:
Ok, let's exchange. Add me on Whatsapp 08032655418
Re: Create A FULL Website With ARTICLES In 2 Minutes Using This FREE Software by Forensib(m): 2:13am On Jul 26, 2021
Hi, Abkolad, I have just emailed you about the resources exchange. Thanks. Ibk

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Growing Website: Nairaland Or Myefizee / - You Will Make It - / I Need A Loan ! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.