Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

URGENT: Looking For An Illustrator To Work On A Project Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / URGENT: Looking For An Illustrator To Work On A Project Urgently (291 Views)

I Need An Illustrator For Hire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

URGENT: Looking For An Illustrator To Work On A Project Urgently by GenoMI: 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
I am looking for an illustrator to work on a project urgently which requires 50 illustrations (for a book) over the next 4 or so weeks (the work must be completed by 25th August 2021).

See samples of the types of illustrations attached (these samples are not mine and were taken from the internet. I am sharing them to give an idea of the type of work I am looking to get done).

If it's something you can do, please share samples of your work and we'll take it from there.

(1) (Reply)

Food Vendor At Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited / Vacancy - Trade Analysts / 2021 Internship At General Electric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.