Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Imagbon Ikorodu On Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagbon Ikorodu On Fire (256 Views)

Resident Of Imagbon Ikorodu Crying For Help / I Lost A Black Wallet On Ijede Rd Ikorodu On April 26th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imagbon Ikorodu On Fire by Going2nigeria: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
I thought have seen it all when it comes to land matter and I even believe with the intervention of Lagos state government and Ogun states the so call Omo onile menace will be reduced drastically but reverse it's the case.For couple of weeks now people living in Imagbon ikorodu have been living in fear because some agent and other members of the family came to chase other family members out of the community with guns and machet because of land tustle.There thugs have been molesting people in the community,carrying gun up and down the community,robbing people of there belongings, burgled many shops,shooting around the community as they want .They are doing this with the support of some police officials,the community learnt that they paid the ogijo dpo in order not to come to people's rescue. Even the local security that are suppose to protect people are part of there's menace..we are begging the Ogun states government to come to there rescue before it goes beyond people's imagination.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: A ‘circled Dot’ In Lion’s Den / Okowa Wants Proper Monitoring Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Production / Naira Under Buhari Regime Is One Of Africa's Most Useless Currencies – Jerry Gan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.