Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 (5956 Views)

Week 6 Pool Results For Saturday, August 15 2020 – Pool Agent Result / Free 2 Odds Daily With Bet9ja Booking Code / 99.9% SURE 2 ODDS ROLLOVER FOR 2WEEKS(14/14) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by samexy: 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
ghanaman5050:

Your winning rate is very poor.
I will not join your VIP in August 15 .
u are very dumb for saying this.in bets u loose some and u win some. no punter can be winning all the time. what matters is let ur winnings be more than ur loosings. and let me tell you, this guy winning will be More than his loosing after the 15 of this month. u , I don't think u can achieve this fit.
Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by samexy: 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
Rapheal2u:

Poor performance from a punter,so this is how you will finish somebody's pension after collecting 10k as subscription over common 2 odds. Mehn! Very poor
Keep quiet. he is not forcing u to Sub.
Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by samexy: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
ghanaman5050:

4 days red for 2 odds. I'm better than you .
prove it. drop ur games for only 1 week. just 2 odds let see. maybe u are even selling his games somewhere.
Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by ghanaman5050: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
samexy:
u are very dumb for saying this.in bets u loose some and u win some. no punter can be winning all the time. what matters is let ur winnings be more than ur loosings. and let me tell you, this guy winning will be More than his loosing after the 15 of this month. u , I don't think u can achieve this fit.
You are a big fool.
Profit is important in betting . Are you making profit from this guy game ? YES or NO .
You are using your second account to reply me .

2 Likes

Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by ghanaman5050: 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
samexy:
prove it. drop ur games for only 1 week. just 2 odds let see. maybe u are even selling his games somewhere.
I'm not here to waste anybody money and I don't force anybody to drop game on Nairaland. Many people drop game here because they need people to pay money to join VIP .

3 Likes

Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by ghanaman5050: 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
samexy:
If i have a tested source for one month I will drop game I here.
Stop wasting Nairalanders money and time.

3 Likes

Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by Henix(m): 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
samexy:
u are very dumb for saying this.in bets u loose some and u win some. no punter can be winning all the time. what matters is let ur winnings be more than ur loosings. and let me tell you, this guy winning will be More than his loosing after the 15 of this month . I don't think u can achieve this fit.

Lol
See marketing!
So with all this back to back losses, u are still expecting people to sub for ur VIP after the 15th? U must be joking! Meanwhile, stop using ur alternate account to put up a defence.

I adviced u yesterday to take a break but u don't want to listen. U tried during the 1st week of ur trial, but ur 2nd and 3rd week has been abysmal. Stop calculating the monthly 20k subscription fee u will collect from 50 subscribers, money is not that easy to make.

5 Likes

Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by Rapheal2u: 4:48am On Aug 10, 2021
samexy:
Keep quiet. he is not forcing u to Sub.

Idiot,
What is this defense for?
Go and work on your prediction ability.a

5 Likes

Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by samexy: 5:05am On Aug 10, 2021
ghanaman5050:

If i have a tested source for one month I will drop game I here.
Stop wasting Nairalanders money and time.
u u don't have a tested source to drop game abi? but u say u are better than him.... u even say me, Samuel, with username samexy is justinpro, the, guy dropping the games. dat 1 used separate account. u most be joking for saying so. I am not him. I am a different guy who can't withstand injustice from ur type. call me, if you are doubt, this is my number 09039640412.this ur lie , has shown who u are.
Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by samexy: 5:17am On Aug 10, 2021
Rapheal2u:

Idiot,
What is this defense for?
Go and work on your prediction ability.a
u are a fool and a nincompoops for not differentiating me and the op that dropped the games. I am not the guy dropping games. I am different guy. none of u can do what dis guy has done. u people will prefer all those fixed match scammers than him that is just and right. let me tell you, From 25th till yesterday being 9.which is almost 16 days. his loosings, if am not mistaking is not up to 6 or, so, u see the winnings are More he is not forcing you guys to Sub. call me on 09039640412.if you are still in doubt that I am he, that is dropping the games.
Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by samexy: 5:30am On Aug 10, 2021
ghanaman5050:

You are a big fool.
Profit is important in betting . Are you making profit from this guy game ? YES or NO .
You are using your second account to reply me .
u are a scallywag. how can you say I am the one dropping games that I am using second account. am not. am a guy that can't withstand or tolorate injustice. I don't even know the guy dropping games. so I am not him. God bear me witness. I do drop games here sometimes, na even draw. so am not the op. check well before u talk.
Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by samexy: 5:39am On Aug 10, 2021
Henix:

Lol
See marketing!
So with all this back to back losses, u are still expecting people to sub for ur VIP after the 15th? U must be joking! Meanwhile, stop using ur alternate account to put up a defence.

I adviced u yesterday to take a break but u don't want to listen. U tried during the 1st week of ur trial, but ur 2nd and 3rd week has been abysmal. Stop calculating the monthly 20k subscription fee u will collect from 50 subscribers, money is not that easy to make.
I am not the op that is dropping the games. so stop impersonating me for someone else. I am a, different guy, Samuel by name. my other name is Austin. I am not the guy dropping games, I don't even know him. I am a guy that can't tolorate or withstand injustice. he is not forcing you to sub neither is he forcing you to play the trial games. what dis guy did, as far as am concerned, no one can do it here on nairaland. what u guys do is to tell someone to play ur gsmes ànd win and Sub, later the game will fail. and u will block the person for WhatsApp.
Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by Henix(m): 5:58am On Aug 10, 2021
samexy:
u are a fool and a nincompoops for not differentiating me and the op that dropped the games. I am not the guy dropping games. I am different guy. none of u can do what dis guy has done. u people will prefer all those fixed match scammers than him that is just and right. let me tell you, From 25th till yesterday being 9.which is almost 16 days. his loosings, if am not mistaking is not up to 6 or, so, u see the winnings are More
he is not forcing you guys to Sub. call me on 09039640412.if you are still in doubt that I am he, that is dropping the games.

1st week, he lost 2 days, and won 5 days.

2nd week, he lost 5 days, and won 2 days.

3rd week, he has lost 2 days, and haven't won any

Total winning: 7 days
Total loss: 9 days

7/16 so far! A very poor performance, if u ask me

6 Likes

Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by samexy: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2021
Ok. U might be right. I neva play d games cos d odds is not up to 2 odds for bet9ja. But u guys should take it gentle with him or advice him not insulting him or using abusive word on him no. When d game. D boom. U guys praize him.now dats is bad. U guys suppose to advice him and encourage him to put more effort. Like i say. Is not a must to play the games. And not must to sub. Person like me cant pay anyy1 for 2 odds talk more of even paying 20k as u guys say. I have free prediction site i can get dat.
Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by ghanaman5050: 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
samexy:
Ok. U might be right. I neva play d games cos d odds is not up to 2 odds for bet9ja. But u guys should take it gentle with him or advice him not insulting him or using abusive word on him no. When d game. D boom. U guys praize him.now dats is bad. U guys suppose to advice him and encourage him to put more effort. Like i say. Is not a must to play the games. And not must to sub. Person like me cant pay anyy1 for 2 odds talk more of even paying 20k as u guys say. I have free prediction site i can get dat.
Can you give us the free prediction site ?

1 Like

Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by harahoc: 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
Figures cannot lie. Fact remains that this punter has not done well. His performance falls below expectations going by his hype. He derailed when he became beclouded by subscription fee.

One would have expected him to give a good rendition before demanding for payment. Unfortunately most of us are in a hurry to make money and end up impoverishing investors

3 Likes

Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by Henix(m): 6:17am On Aug 12, 2021
harahoc:
Figures cannot lie. Fact remains that this punter has not done well. His performance falls below expectations going by his hype. He derailed when he became beclouded by subscription fee.

One would have expected him to give a good rendition before demanding for payment. Unfortunately most of us are in a hurry to make money and end up impoverishing investors

He couldn't wait to start collecting 20k subscription fee from people. He even said that he needs just 50 people, meaning that he is already hoping to generate a monthly revenue of one million naira from people.

Funny enough, he is still talking of the subscription fee in his telegram channel as of last night, even when he is yet to improve. He is looking for those that will enrich him. Someone needs to wake the dude up from his dreams. U don't generate such revenue without giving out value in services.

Meanwhile, having a VIP group is the sure way of making money nowadays in sports. I will soon start my own VIP group too, since people can actually pay for a below average performance packaged with promise and hope.

Good luck to them

4 Likes

Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by ghanaman5050: 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
justinbetpro:
Today 04-08-2021 WON.... Tomorrow it's another day
Nairalanders message me if i endorse this guy August 15 VIP .
Please, My answer is big NO .
The winning rate is poor even today game red .
Please, don't join . I'm begging you.

1 Like

Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2021
You can hit 10 of 15, 15 of 15, 10 of 10 etc but, the first few days of VIP could be horrible. Likewise you can fail to hit anything good but, VIP is okay. Only results can tell.
Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by justinbetpro(m): 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
VIP 2 odds for today

Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by Cesargodzy(m): 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
Sure 2 odds���

Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by fizopumpin: 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
Schalke don cast today 2 odds again....
I no sub again...na last testing be this.

1 Like

Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by ghanaman5050: 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
justinbetpro:
VIP 2 odds for today

Red everyday

Do you still want to have VIP on 15 ?

1 Like

Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by Henix(m): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
fizopumpin:
Schalke don cast today 2 odds again....
I no sub again...na last testing be this.

U were still testing after all those back to back losses? Una get mind shaa

2 Likes

Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by nini1: 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
*SUPER B⚽⚽M*

August 1: 2.20✅
August 2: 2.30✅
August 3: 2.10✅
August 4: No game
August 5: 2.40✅
August 6: 2.30✅
August 7: 2.10❌
August 8: 2.20✅
August 9: 2.10❌
August 10: 2.05❌
August 11: 2.10✅
August 12: 1.95✅
August 13: 2.00❌
August 14: 2.30✅
August 15: 2.20

DENMARK: Superliga
5pm
Aarhus – FC Copenhagen
Tip: Away Win
Odd: 2.20
Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by ramavipers: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Add me 08100293528
Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by wasiuk2(m): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
Pls add me to the group 08075598515, thanka
Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by wasiuk2(m): 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
Pls add me to the group 08075598515, thanks.
Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by justinbetpro(m): 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
VIP 2 odds today

Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by ghanaman5050: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
justinbetpro:
VIP 2 odds today
You are back ? How is your VIP ?
Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by justinbetpro(m): 4:41am On Aug 18, 2021
Yesterday VIP 2 odds won.

Today loading...I build a betting plan for you please be patient with me

Contact+1..248..779..3204 to join my VIP
Re: Free 2 Odds From Now Till August 15 by justinbetpro(m): 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
VIP 2 odds for today

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federation Cup Final: Eyimba Vs Heartland (0 - 1) On Sunday 25th September 2011 / Who Is Your Best Super Eagles Player Of All Time? / Nigerian Man Loses #4 Million To Bet9ja After Man U Lost To Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.