Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,804 members, 7,813,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Closed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Closed (1160 Views)

Startup Nigeria 2019 Application Guidelines (how To Get Fund) / Npower Startup Nigeria Registration 2019 / Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Dvea(f): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hello Nairaland. I am looking to set up a team of writers 3 to 5 preferably. I am not looking for freelancers with several other clients, I need full time writers willing to earn monthly and work a stable 8 hours a day from their hom. Monday to Friday.

You will be writing

News
Articles
Reviews

Mostly in the finance world so, preferably people with some form of knowledge

Criteria
I'm looking for good English writers, good sentence structures, command of tenses and grammar. So be it SSCE or a Degree, I will consider all.

Working laptop or mobile.

Constant light source. Please do not reach out If all I'll get from you is there is no light.

Preferably someone in Lagos, I plan to start up shop in the near future so workers here will be a big plus.

Diligence and time conscious, we have lots of news ranging 500 to 800 words for 1 hour or 1 hour and a half delivery. So you need to be on your feet always.

I would like if you have some experience writing news but if you are good at everything else and you are willing to learn, I will consider.

Ability to download Trello

Must have a working whatsapp

Remuneration
60,000 per month paid on the last friday of every month.
1,500 weekly for data subscription
You can clock out early once you finish your task

I would like to set up early and begin on the 1st of August. So please send in the following if you are willing to apply

Cover letter
CV
2-3 writing samples
Answer the following questions while you apply

1. Do you have a working laptop or mobile?
2. How easy would it be to work from 9am to 5pm from home? Are there distractions I should note?
3. Have you ever written before?
4. How much do you know about forex, crypto, stocks, and such?
5. Can you write 500 words an hour?
6. We have premium Grammarly and copy scape, have you ever used them?
7. How do you qualify your command of written English? Fluent, intermediate, Beginner?

Apply using the email francisagath@gmail.com and your subject as Agency Writer.

I am hiring quickly so if you make the cut you get picked immediately.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Closed by onyegwu(m): 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
Dvea:
Hello Nairaland. I am looking to set up a team of writers 3 to 5 preferably. I am not looking for freelancers with several other clients, I need full time writers willing to earn monthly and work a stable 8 hours a day from their hom. Monday to Friday.

You will be writing

News
Articles
Reviews

Criteria
I'm looking for good English writers, good sentence structures, command of tenses and grammar. So be it SSCE or a Degree, I will consider all.

Constant light source. Please do not reach out If all I'll get from you is there is no light.

Preferably someone in Lagos, I plan to start up shop in the near future so workers here will be a big plus.

Diligence and time conscious, we have lots of news ranging 500 to 800 words for 1 hour or 1 hour and a half delivery. So you need to be on your feet always.

I would like if you have some experience writing news but if you are good at everything else and you are willing to learn, I will consider.

Remuneration

I would like to set up early and begin on the 1st of August. So please send in the following if you are willing to apply

Cover letter
CV
2-3 writing samples

2. How easy would it be to work from 9am to 5pm from home? Are there distractions I should note?
7. How do you qualify your command of written English? Fluent, intermediate, Beginner?

What do you mean by mobile? Is it phone or what?
Re: Closed by Dvea(f): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
onyegwu:
What do you mean by mobile? Is it phone or what?

What else could it mean other than a phone? I said laptop and mobile.
Re: Closed by Slimzzy00: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
Dvea:

You will be writing

News
Articles
Reviews

Criteria

Remuneration

Cover letter
CV
2-3 writing samples

500 words in an hour. Shey na copy and paste �?
Re: Closed by Mide3367: 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
Slimzzy00:

na so them dey do o.. Always asking impossible tasks
Re: Closed by Dvea(f): 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
Mide3367:
na so them dey do o.. Always asking impossible tasks

Thats for news writeups. They are pretty much straight forward as long as you know the structure and flow. The news write up is needed every other hour but I need to go through and make sure its up to standard hence the need for you to work within an hour and a half.
Re: Closed by Dvea(f): 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
Slimzzy00:

If you have worked as a news writer you would know that 500 words and hour is the typical timeline for companies. It's a fast paced job but once you bet the structure and style it flows effortlessly.
Re: Closed by Zowee10(m): 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
Sent an email already.
Re: Closed by Mide3367: 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
Dvea:

Thats for news writeups. They are pretty much straight forward as long as you know the structure and flow. The news write up is needed every other hour but I need to go through and make sure its up to standard hence the need for you to work within an hour and a half.
oh k.. I get you now. Thanks for clarification
Re: Closed by Akalia(m): 1:18am On Jul 26, 2021
Slimzzy00:

This is practicable, actually.
Re: Closed by onyegwu(m): 3:09am On Jul 26, 2021
Dvea:

What else could it mean other than a phone? I said laptop and mobile.
Can one do the job not having a laptop but has a good working android phone?
Re: Closed by Ammishaddai: 8:25am On Jul 26, 2021
I'm not based in Lagos but can I still apply?
Re: Closed by Dvea(f): 9:07am On Jul 26, 2021
onyegwu:
Can one do the job not having a laptop but has a good working android phone?

Sure but you will have to be able to work effortlessly with it.
Re: Closed by Dvea(f): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I'm not based in Lagos but can I still apply?

Yes sure that is fine
Re: Closed by Dvea(f): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2021
I will be making selections by this evening. A lot of people didnr follow instructions. I didnt get CVs, samples, cover letter, or the correct subject line from many applicants and it has me wondering how well they will be able to follow instructions.

Anyway I hope to pick good workers and if you know anyone who might need the job and is good at writing please let them send in their details by today. Hopefully I should have my top 5 by 2moro evening.
Re: Closed by thatthickgurl(f): 9:32am On Jul 26, 2021
Will the articles be finance related only?
Re: Closed by Dvea(f): 9:57am On Jul 26, 2021
thatthickgurl:
Will the articles be finance related only?

Mostly.
Re: Closed by Gloriouspa(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
Is this real? I hope you're real.

I am interested. I asked because of so many scammers here. I worked with a female moniker and refused to pay my balance till date.
Re: Closed by Dvea(f): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gloriouspa:
Is this real? I hope you're real.

I am interested. I asked because of so many scammers here. I worked with a female moniker and refused to pay my balance till date.

I am as real as it can get. But I can only guarantee employment if your application is good. I'm only looking for about 5 people so, you can understand the need to look for the best.
Re: Closed by Ammishaddai: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dvea:

You will be writing

News
Articles
Reviews

Criteria

Remuneration

Cover letter
CV
2-3 writing samples

Sent you a mesaage.
Re: Closed by Dvea(f): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
By 10pm I will close application and make selection before morning. Thank you to everyone who has already applied.
Re: Closed by Gloriouspa(m): 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dvea:

I am as real as it can get. But I can only guarantee employment if your application is good. I'm only looking for about 5 people so, you can understand the need to look for the best.

It's okay.

I have applied already.
Re: Closed by Dvea(f): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Thank You to everyone who applied by this time tomorrow I would have compiled my team. Thank you again and I wish all the best of luck.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

HOTEL HOUSE KEEPERS WANTED AT VILLA PALAZZO HOTEL / First Result Is Out / Access Bank Test: 06'07'06

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.