Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

See The Picture Of The Big Snake I Saw A Guy With In Abuja Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Picture Of The Big Snake I Saw A Guy With In Abuja Today (640 Views)

Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) / Big Snake Killed In My Office Compound Last Night / Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Picture Of The Big Snake I Saw A Guy With In Abuja Today by goodychet: 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
I sighted a guy with this big snake in Abuja today. Even though I couldn't asked him what exactly he was going to do with the snake but from the way I saw the guys mood I suspect he must be among the snake eating family of homosapiens. I wander how snake � eating is becoming global in this country. Is it because of the hunger in the land or what?
Personally I don't know the name of this black snake � with some touch of purplish spots around the neck and I wander what criterion or criteria is used to know whether a particular snake is eadiblr or not. If you belong to the snake eating family or a kind of knowledgeable about the subject, kindly throw light on this, whether this particular one is poisonous or not. If possible what is the name of this snake?

Re: See The Picture Of The Big Snake I Saw A Guy With In Abuja Today by MJBOLT: 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
instead of asking him for the details about the snake,you came here to ask us undecided

Re: See The Picture Of The Big Snake I Saw A Guy With In Abuja Today by goodychet: 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
If you know nothing about it you must not comment
MJBOLT:
instead of asking him for the details about the snake,you came here to ask us undecided
Re: See The Picture Of The Big Snake I Saw A Guy With In Abuja Today by doubleZ88(m): 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
mehn dats a spitting cobra.

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Of The Big Snake I Saw A Guy With In Abuja Today by goodychet: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
doubleZ88:
mehn dats a spitting cobra.
Edible?
Re: See The Picture Of The Big Snake I Saw A Guy With In Abuja Today by illicit(m): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
Snake meat is bae tho
Re: See The Picture Of The Big Snake I Saw A Guy With In Abuja Today by doubleZ88(m): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
goodychet:
Edible?
sure thing it is

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy The Benefit And Huge Bonuses When You Get The 330+ In One Package Course / New Member / I Need A Record Deal My Album Is Ready Some Body Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.