Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Seun Is Not Being Fair To Christians On Nairaland, He Is Clearly Biased - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Is Not Being Fair To Christians On Nairaland, He Is Clearly Biased (747 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque / RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday / Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Is Not Being Fair To Christians On Nairaland, He Is Clearly Biased by Chatflick(m): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
Oluwaseun Osewa, popularly known as Seun who owns this forum is a biased person. I chose to ignore this before but it's becoming irritating. Why must Christians accept the Islamic declaration before commenting on a Muslim thread but he doesn't make the Muslims do so on Christian threads?

It's disappointing that a learned person would act in such manner. He even goes as far as making it show on your profile that there is no God but Allah when you decide to comment on a Muslim thread haba. What sort of rubbish is that. Seun you need to change this policy and start doing what is right by everyone. What you must do to Paul then do same to Peter and stop this favouritism you openly display on nairaland.

Yes we agree it's your forum but without us there would be no Nairaland so let the rules favour both sides and not one sided else there is no difference between you and the Nigerian government period.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Is Not Being Fair To Christians On Nairaland, He Is Clearly Biased by matrixme(m): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
Wahala they say, be like bicycle. Why must you shook mouth in Islamic affairs on Nairaland? I wonder why Nigerians don't mind their business quietly and live fine. And before you say pim, I'm a Christian too. Let's learn to leave mata for Mathias, or live and let live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Is Not Being Fair To Christians On Nairaland, He Is Clearly Biased by ceejay10(m): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
Calm down Oga. It's not that serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Is Not Being Fair To Christians On Nairaland, He Is Clearly Biased by cRobo: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
I have to agree with you

Muslim should also accept Jesus as the Lord and personal saviour before commenting on Christian thread/topic

6 Likes

Re: Seun Is Not Being Fair To Christians On Nairaland, He Is Clearly Biased by dingbang(m): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
Its like you are a new comer.

1 Like

Re: Seun Is Not Being Fair To Christians On Nairaland, He Is Clearly Biased by Naijanascam: 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Very irritating behavior undecided undecided
Re: Seun Is Not Being Fair To Christians On Nairaland, He Is Clearly Biased by Chatflick(m): 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
dingbang:
Its like you are a new comer.
I've been here since 2013
Re: Seun Is Not Being Fair To Christians On Nairaland, He Is Clearly Biased by Nukilia: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
They might do something terrible to Seun and he won't like it. This is part of the Jihad...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Is Not Being Fair To Christians On Nairaland, He Is Clearly Biased by Chatflick(m): 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
matrixme:
Wahala they say, be like bicycle. Why must you shook mouth in Islamic affairs on Nairaland? I wonder why Nigerians don't mind their business quietly and live fine. And before you say pim, I'm a Christian too. Let's learn to leave mata for Mathias, or live and let live.
You should have taken your own advice first. Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Seun Is Not Being Fair To Christians On Nairaland, He Is Clearly Biased by donbachi(m): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
Mind your own religion,follow it and defend it.
Re: Seun Is Not Being Fair To Christians On Nairaland, He Is Clearly Biased by dingbang(m): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
Chatflick:

I've been here since 2013
so why you come dey ask this question as if say you be new comer
Re: Seun Is Not Being Fair To Christians On Nairaland, He Is Clearly Biased by Hier(m): 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
Seun is an athiest, I hope that would help you understand the whole sha da da better, lalasticlala is a Christian though, maybe you should appeal to him instead
Re: Seun Is Not Being Fair To Christians On Nairaland, He Is Clearly Biased by Hier(m): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
Nukilia:
They might do something terrible to Seun and he won't like it. This is part of the Jihad...

Exactly the reason for the sha da da, I heard muslims threatened the admins of Nairaland before they made the move, what someone said though

2 Likes

Re: Seun Is Not Being Fair To Christians On Nairaland, He Is Clearly Biased by Nukilia: 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hier:

Exactly the reason for the sha da da, I heard muslims threatened the admins of Nairaland before they made the move, what someone said though
All will be fine someday

1 Like

Re: Seun Is Not Being Fair To Christians On Nairaland, He Is Clearly Biased by kingxsamz(m): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
Like I said, you people are always crying about this every week. It's like they pay you guys to come and post this thing. Why do you want to post on their threads? You want to call them terrorists freely abi? Even with the oath, your people are still there. Just accept the oath, Yahweh will not punish you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun Is Not Being Fair To Christians On Nairaland, He Is Clearly Biased by Hier(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
Nukilia:

All will be fine someday

Amen

1 Like

Re: Seun Is Not Being Fair To Christians On Nairaland, He Is Clearly Biased by Femi8586(m): 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
Seun is not a Muslim but I think he's scared they might come for his head one day.
He knew he was on the safer side with Christians. But in other to balance things up, he should have done same thing on Christian threads too.

(1) (Reply)

Dr Naik Zakir's Dumb Answer To A Christian Guy's Question In Sokoto. / Is The End Really Here!: / God, Man And Woman: Hmmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.