Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Phone Wey No Worth The Hype,put Your Own Join - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Phone Wey No Worth The Hype,put Your Own Join (499 Views)

30k Giveaway Lappy Wey Fresh Like Agege Bread / Is Prices On Wish App A Hype? / China Phone In Nigeria - Worth The Money??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Wey No Worth The Hype,put Your Own Join by ICEWIN: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2021

i use to be a fan boy of tecno,infinix,samsung,apple.
most especially tecno and infinix.
samsung and apple i really wish back then that i can get the flagship,well thankGod for today that have used the both phone from mid range to high end.
last year i used iphone 11 pro and this year have used samsung note 20,currently am using iphone 12,i just love the design thats all.
back to the topic; have come to understand that iphone doesn't worth the hype,the only thing they worth is their design and OS any other thing can also be gotten from other device for a cheaper amount,likewise sammy,sammy worth the hype when it comes to innovation.
have come to understand that infinix,itel,tecno worth the hype when it comes to budget friendly.
xiaomi/realmi are budget friendly,good in innovation,all round the two product are good.
most of the features samsung or apple boast of in their flagship can be found in these two product at a cheaper rate without you breaking the bank.
my next flags

#aobhdbv

2 Likes

Re: Phone Wey No Worth The Hype,put Your Own Join by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
you are a real nigga
Re: Phone Wey No Worth The Hype,put Your Own Join by 24brains(m): 12:07am On Sep 21, 2021
you are a real nigga
real niga abi phone adict?
Re: Phone Wey No Worth The Hype,put Your Own Join by Powerad(m): 6:49am On Nov 30, 2021
ICEWIN:

i use to be a fan boy of tecno,infinix,samsung,apple.
most especially tecno and infinix.
samsung and apple i really wish back then that i can get the flagship,well thankGod for today that have used the both phone from mid range to high end.
last year i used iphone 11 pro and this year have used samsung note 20,currently am using iphone 12,i just love the design thats all.
back to the topic; have come to understand that iphone doesn't worth the hype,the only thing they worth is their design and OS any other thing can also be gotten from other device for a cheaper amount,likewise sammy,sammy worth the hype when it comes to innovation.
have come to understand that infinix,itel,tecno worth the hype when it comes to budget friendly.
xiaomi/realmi are budget friendly,good in innovation,all round the two product are good.
most of the features samsung or apple boast of in their flagship can be found in these two product at a cheaper rate without you breaking the bank.
my next flags

#aobhdbv

That's very true my guy..iPhone is just all about hype and packaging..there are features you won't find on iPhone but other cheap Brands have.

Am just a vendor I don't make da ish
Re: Phone Wey No Worth The Hype,put Your Own Join by bennyefosa19: 9:26am On Nov 30, 2021
Infinix Note 11 pro has got a powerful mediatek processor and a decent build quality. Try this phone
Re: Phone Wey No Worth The Hype,put Your Own Join by bennyefosa19: 9:26am On Dec 07, 2021
This brand new launch is perfect in terms of performance. Thanks to the mediatek chip and the premium display quality. #infinixnote11pro. try this phone

(1) (Reply)

Hp Omen 15 - Ryzen 7 - 4800h, 16gb Ram, 512gb Ssd, Nvidia Rtx 2060 / Lenovo Corei5 4gb Ram @65k / Don't Miss This Deal, You Won't See Many Offers Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.