Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Best football and memes whatsapp tv status - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Best football and memes whatsapp tv status (873 Views)

Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" / 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) / 9 Players Who Retired Early From International Football – And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best football and memes whatsapp tv status by InvestingExpert(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
Check out the best football/soccer whatsapp tv where you get the latest news and football updates from all leagues including EPL, LA LIGA, SERIE A, LIGUE 1 and much more plus viral videos including football transfers and skills and football scores and goals

I am p bams a fellow nairalander and I just started a sport Whatsapp where I share latest sport updates, news transfer and memes

Join by clicking the "click here" button below this post( link is in the signature) so as to be updated with the latest sport news, memes and sport videos via WhatsApp.

I know you'll love it

So join now and never miss out on the fun.
cool cool cool cool cool

Cc honeric01

Cc semid4lyfe
Re: Best football and memes whatsapp tv status by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
InvestingExpert:

I have struggled with getting traffic for about 1 year and 9 months now with nothing to show for it.

I have tried a youtube football channel, blogging sport website and everything sport related but still not getting any positive result, just wasted data and money.

I am p bams a fellow nairalander and I just started a sport Whatsapp where I share latest sport updates, news transfer, memes and viral trending videos.

I started this because this is what I like doing and I know you guys like sport, entertainment and funny videos so I want to keep you entertained via WhatsApp in the best way I can.

so pls don't let this flop because I don't know what else I would do if this doesn't work out like the rest and that's why I need your help.
pls save my number ( it's in my signature below this post) so as to be updated with the latest sport news, memes and viral videos via WhatsApp.

let's grow together
thanks in advance
peace.

bro ...remember, its not just about having a group/channel, its about bringing VALID/ENTERTAINING content to people. so what you should do is bring the content to NL and when NLers confirm and are interested about your content (aka genuine entertaining content), they will automatically join whatever channel/group you have. expecting people to join a group/channel without giving them a taste of whats in store, is a road to failure.

1 Like

Re: Best football and memes whatsapp tv status by InvestingExpert(m): 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

bro ...remember, its not just about having a group/channel, its about bringing VALID/ENTERTAINING content to people. so what you should do is bring the content to NL and when NLers confirm and are interested about your content (aka genuine entertaining content), they will automatically join whatever channel/group you have. expecting people to join a group/channel without giving them a taste of whats in store, is a road to failure.

Thanks man for this
I really appreciate

I have posted so much on nairaland too but I'll keep on grinding

Thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Best football and memes whatsapp tv status by InvestingExpert(m): 6:36am On Jul 26, 2021
Join P Bams whatsapp to never miss a moment of sports updates, videos and memes. [url=sites.google.com/view/pbamssportwhatsapp/home]click here[/url] now, you won't be dissapointed
Re: Best football and memes whatsapp tv status by InvestingExpert(m): 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
Join the best football whatsapp tv ever

Link in the signature below
Re: Best football and memes whatsapp tv status by InvestingExpert(m): 8:31am On Jul 28, 2021
Good morning world
Re: Best football and memes whatsapp tv status by InvestingExpert(m): 1:05am On Jul 29, 2021
Hdudjxn g
Re: Best football and memes whatsapp tv status by InvestingExpert(m): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2021
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Defeated Deontay Wilder To Retain His WBC Heavyweight Title / Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave But No Club Is Interested / Did Drogba Really Dive During Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.