Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,002 members, 7,845,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Adeyanju To Justice Nyako: Step Down From Kanu's Trial, Your Husband Is Fulani - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyanju To Justice Nyako: Step Down From Kanu's Trial, Your Husband Is Fulani (30913 Views)

Step Down From Kanu’s Case, IPOB Tells Justice Nyako / Justice Nyako Orders DSS To Let Nnamdi Kanu Watch His Favourite Football Matches / Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyanju To Justice Nyako: Step Down From Kanu's Trial, Your Husband Is Fulani by Invitationn: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
Coalhill23:

Why are you exaggerating?, There's no sentiment in my statement. This is a broad view, the overseer (judge) of the jury in Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's case is from the north. the accusations of treason is coming from one sectional region (Fulani/Hausa) and its' government. Yorubas, Benin and even the middle belt never view it as treason but as an activism for a cause of freedom out of Nigeria. The injustice and marginalization is clear for everyone to see and the igbos have asked for a referendum but the Fulani/Hausa have refused to grant the Igbos their wish. except you are from the north or an ally of the Fulani agenda.
I hear you oga!
Re: Adeyanju To Justice Nyako: Step Down From Kanu's Trial, Your Husband Is Fulani by najib41: 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
They should appoint a justice that’s Igbo or a justice married to an Igbo abi?!�
Re: Adeyanju To Justice Nyako: Step Down From Kanu's Trial, Your Husband Is Fulani by senatordave1(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:

Like he has a chance of being found innocent

Lol funny thing is that much of the evidence against him are confessions of his own members and i won't be surprised if ipob witnesses are presented.

Theres no escaping for him

1 Like

Re: Adeyanju To Justice Nyako: Step Down From Kanu's Trial, Your Husband Is Fulani by seunmsg(m): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
rummmy:
at present which citizen is he? or are we still in the past...

He can renounce his Nigerian citizenship after trial. For now, he’s still a Nigerian.
Re: Adeyanju To Justice Nyako: Step Down From Kanu's Trial, Your Husband Is Fulani by Sunday2021: 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
Temmylee01:
My point is not who he had insulted...the north didn't want break up cuz they knw the danger and are ready to go any length to quench any hope of that...... Me on my own is tired of the northerners I didn't knw them fully when I was in lasgidi but now that I am in Abuja and have even travel down to deep core north....men we can't coexist, what they want is different from what we want I meant we the Yorubas.
if you are not a kid you should know that the north was the first region that asked for exit.
Re: Adeyanju To Justice Nyako: Step Down From Kanu's Trial, Your Husband Is Fulani by Sunday2021: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Tell what benefit is Kanu’s arrest to a Yoruba man or Ijaw or any other tribe ?
Kanu offend Fulani. He created ESN to checkmate Fulani herdsmen.
We are grownups.
I believed Edwin Clark has already answered you.
Re: Adeyanju To Justice Nyako: Step Down From Kanu's Trial, Your Husband Is Fulani by kutashi: 6:28am On Jul 27, 2021
Temmylee01:
I think this man is making sense.

And I think there is no brain in your Skull!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sagir Mai Iyali Petitions Screening Committee, Seeks Disqualification Of Tinubu / Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.