Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) (5943 Views)

The 4 Broiler Breeds And The Ones That Grow Taller And Fatter In Shorter / Thousands Flock To See Dwarf Cow In Bangladesh That's Shorter Than A Goat(photos / Buy Your Dwarf Seedling Orange,lemon,mango,cashew, Pawpaw,ogbono,palm,bittercola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) by rex444(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
Matin must be very tough for this cowlf ,,,,,
Re: Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) by NiklauseFred(m): 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
ablejesus26:
Wonders has finally ended ���

No bro,it's just starting

Re: Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) by NengiWIDEtoto: 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
This is how short igboho is to the dss.
Re: Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) by muller101(m): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
Presidential aspirant from the north.
Re: Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
gwarotango:
That cow is more valuable to you as a tourist attraction than a onetime meal egusi soup.

Will you as a Nigerian pay to see a cow sir? angry
Re: Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) by techWriter3: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
El Rufai's first uncle
Re: Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) by Whitecoal711: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
End time cow
I pass my baton to righteousness2
Oya over to you explain inspiritus term the reason
Re: Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) by rowland545(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
Iyiataata92:

Oga masturbator I do eat meat. But when I see some animals which calls for special attention, things more than food and feeding comes to my mind
so make we leave chopping go day give cow special attention?

R u a Fulani herdsman?

The only attention this cow is getting is in a pot of egusi
Re: Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) by DukeofNL: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
I no see the thousand people undecided
Re: Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) by chiiraq802(m): 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
Iyiataata92:
Buhari will grant him asylum in Nigeria

Re: Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
cRobo:
Look like a pit bull
Or a cow bull cheesy
Re: Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) by OyigboUpdate: 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Arrewa:
Thousands of people have defied a nation wide corona virus lockdown in Bangladesh to see a dwarf cow believed to be world smallest cow. The 23 month Old dwarf cow is 51 centimeter (20 inch) tall and only weighs 26 kilograms.
https://howafrica.com/thousands-flock-to-see-dwarf-cow-in-bangladesh-thats-shorter-than-a-goat/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Lalasticlala can't take this to promise land because it is not snake. Try again
Re: Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
Arrewa:
Thousands of people have defied a nation wide corona virus lockdown in Bangladesh to see a dwarf cow believed to be world smallest cow. The 23 month Old dwarf cow is 51 centimeter (20 inch) tall and only weighs 26 kilograms.
https://howafrica.com/thousands-flock-to-see-dwarf-cow-in-bangladesh-thats-shorter-than-a-goat/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Don't be surprised, even as short as it is... if that thing nod u. U no go believe the effect.
Re: Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) by terrezo2002(m): 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
It will become a god if it crosses to India.
Re: Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) by Bunmhi(f): 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Wow
Re: Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) by gwarotango: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
To
soberdrunk:

Will you as a Nigerian pay to see a cow sir? angry
An ordinary cow? No but a special cow such as this one, I can't see why not
Re: Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) by PRESIDENT2003(f): 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
Anything could be a. Center of attraction
Re: Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) by bkool7(m): 1:27am On Jul 26, 2021
Where are the thousands?

Or thousand now has a new meaning?
Re: Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) by Itulah(m): 5:06am On Jul 26, 2021
soberdrunk:
Midget cow, he go sweet inside Egusi soup....... angry
grin
Re: Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) by Zamboroto: 5:27am On Jul 26, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Which aboki gave birth to that one?
Same aboki that gave birth to you sir.
Re: Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) by Dgr8hassiE(m): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2021
Iyiataata92:
embarassed
Typical Nigerian man. The first and only thing that comes to his mind is eat it!!
Eat every damn animal that shows up.
Such mentality doesn't support growth and development
. i tell you. Eat every damn animal that shows up. Very funny, but it's not funny.
Re: Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) by wealthyhenry(m): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
Celebrity Cow
Re: Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) by TheSupleemLeada(m): 4:33am On Aug 10, 2021
If these cows and be researched and genetically understood, they can be bred for commercial purposes for meat or milk..... it's possible it would be cheaper to breed and the margins would be far better compared to breeding be the normal large cows.
Re: Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) by xreal: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2021
.....only in India....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Steps To Increasing Revenue For Farmers / Be Your Own Boss. My Layers Farm / Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.