Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:43 AM

Getting New Customers/clients For Your Products/service Through Facebook Ads - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Getting New Customers/clients For Your Products/service Through Facebook Ads (215 Views)

Need Help Getting Clients For Online Business? Follow This Instruction. / 10 Fastest Ways To Find New Customers For Your Business / How To Increase Sales Through Facebook Marketplace With Mlmdeals.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting New Customers/clients For Your Products/service Through Facebook Ads by Timo01(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
Facebook and Instagram are some of the most powerful ways to get new customers/clients for any business you do.
Because they have billions of daily users.

Secondly, their algorithm is very powerful. How they are able to identify the interest of all the users remains a mystery.
Their algorithm knows the exact people that are interested in the product you sell.
Once you launch your ads and you select the right audience, they show your ads to the exact people that are interested in what you have to offer.

But here comes the issue of disabling ad account.
The main reason why they disable ad account is instead for one advertiser to mess up with the comfort of the millions of their users it is better they disable that ad account.

Yes it is true that Facebook makes their money from their advertisers.
But it is because users are there that is why advertisers come to advertise their products/services.
Without the users, me and you will not be talking about advertising on Facebook. So they value their users more than one advertiser somewhere who is trying to learn how to advertise on Facebook.

So there is virtually little or no room for trial and error on their advertising platform.
If they discover you are messing around with their ads policy,

They will tell you straight to go and learn how to advertise the proper way before you come back. That is one of the reasons why they disable ad accounts.

Another big issue is how to systematically convert strangers on Facebook to paying Customers/clients.
Think about it for a while, the Facebook users are different kinds of people you have never met in real life before.

And you want them to bring out their card and pay for your product? It doesn't just happen just like that.

You need to be professional about it.
You need to do something different that will convince them and make them to trust you and agree to be your customer/client.
Most of my clients/customers are gotten from either Facebook and Instagram or other online platforms.

I am an addicted learner. I learned some simple steps to convert a Facebook user to a paying customer/client.
And this system works for me.
This kind of deep secrets about Facebook advertisement are what I discuss with my subscribers.

And it has also been working for my students as well. It is a no-fail system.

All you need to do is to join my subscribers and start learning those strategies and apply them to your own business too. And start getting results.

I tried as much as possible to simplify the learning process for everybody. It covers Facebook and Instagram advertisement from beginners to experts.
You can opt-out anytime you wish not to continue again but I am sure you wouldn't want to opt-out because the values you are going to get will be amazing.

If you don't want to be my subscriber nothing will happen, you can still be operating the way you have been.

[Get inside here and pick my brain][/https://digitalnaij.com/business-tips]

(1) (Reply)

Road To $1 Million Dollars / How To Set Up Facebook Pixel Like A Pro (on Shopify, Wordpress & More) / Hyperfund The Future Is Here For Best Cryptocurrency Business Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.