Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,457 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Victim Of Suspected Ponzi Scheme Commits Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victim Of Suspected Ponzi Scheme Commits Suicide (631 Views)

Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident / Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam / Unknown Group Of Suspected Terrorists And Armed Men Spotted In Sokoto State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victim Of Suspected Ponzi Scheme Commits Suicide by Matchingsquad10: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
The investors looked forlorn and despondent. One of them has already committed suicide while some narrowly escaped suicide attempts. They are still in a state of shock, unsure of what to do.

These are victims of an investment that went down the drain.

More than 2000 Nigerians invested in a promised mouth watering Return on Investment ,ROI with a Lagos-based at different times.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/victim-of-suspected-ponzi-scheme-commits-suicide/

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Suspected Ponzi Scheme Commits Suicide by Xscape1993(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
It is well ooo. Wrong investment can lead to anything ooo.

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Suspected Ponzi Scheme Commits Suicide by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
since MMM made away with my money I have understood money doubling is false

2 Likes

Re: Victim Of Suspected Ponzi Scheme Commits Suicide by Commentor: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
since MMM made away with my money I have understood money doubling is false

But anyone that would have warned you then, I'm sure you would have insulted.
Re: Victim Of Suspected Ponzi Scheme Commits Suicide by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
Even after mmm saga, people still dey run ponzi.
No be juju be that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victim Of Suspected Ponzi Scheme Commits Suicide by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
Commentor:

But anyone that would have warned you then, I'm sure you would have insulted.

it was hard to tell intially if it was Ponzi or not. people that you know were matched with each other and you could even chat each other on WhatsApp or Facebook....

it was just ordinary and regular people who knew each other. I never knew the ordinary people were being prepared for a rude shock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victim Of Suspected Ponzi Scheme Commits Suicide by Sonnobax15(m): 7:19am On Jul 26, 2021
sad

(1) (Reply)

Beware This Guy Is A Scammer / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abia Students, Kill One, 3 Hospitalised / What Are Other Reasons You Enter Fast Food Centers Or Banks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.