Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

My Forex Journey And Why A Lot Of People Think Forex Is A Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Forex Journey And Why A Lot Of People Think Forex Is A Scam (367 Views)

Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? / Forex is better Than Crypto / Mba Forex Is Under Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Forex Journey And Why A Lot Of People Think Forex Is A Scam by Tbeniza(m): 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
My name is fx_addict. I have been trading in the financial markets since 2019( 3 years). I found out about forex online. While surfing th net and looking for ways to make money I stumbled upon forex and crypto and it intrigued me. I had just finished ND in yabatech and was about going for my industrial training. What interested me the most about forex was the fact that I could make money in the comfort of my home. Just checking charts and buying and selling. And boom money is made. I thought it was that simple honestly and that is where we all get it wrong. Well after playing around in the internet learning new stuffs about forex I decided to fund my account with some money. In my mind I was like this is it. I don make am. In a few months from now I go blow. Omoh it was not the way o. In the space of 24hrs I blew my account. Yes all the money I put in my trading account got wiped. It was like film. I was heartbroken. All the plans I had just wiped in the space of 24hrs. Well fast forward to some months time after learning more about forex I decided to enter the forex market again. I funded my account and this time I paid for a signal group. Well I did well for a month until I realized the signal group wasn't for me. I wanted to be able to create signals myself and follow them. I left the signal group and decided to study more and learn more on my own. It was really difficult but I didn't give up. I learnt forex for close to a year again before I decided to go back to my trading account. Along with my mentor who pushed me to continue learning. Fast forward to now I am a profitable trader with years of hardwork and learning and blown accounts. It took me a whole 2 years before I can become a profitable trader. Now many people think forex is a scam because they hear stories of how people lose money and how some groups don't post the right signals. Well I am here to tell you that forex is � legit and isn't a scam. I have been reaping the rewards of forex for a year now and it's so sweet. I am here to tell you that you too can achieve what I have achieved and in a shorter period of time cause you will have what I didn't have which is a mentor. Allow me to be your mentor today and I promise you will be as profitable as I am in few months. Mind you forex is not a get rich quick scheme. It requires hard work and dedication but one thing is for sure the riches are sure to follow. Contact me today via watsapp 09071990405. Have a wonderful day ahead.
Re: My Forex Journey And Why A Lot Of People Think Forex Is A Scam by Mide3367: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
It is still scam

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey And Why A Lot Of People Think Forex Is A Scam by Bedtec: 4:52am On Jul 26, 2021
Why looking for who to drag in if you don't have ultra motive Oga enjoy your billion dollars, I hear you're now 3rd on African richest men before Dangote ...... Ndi Oshi

2 Likes

Re: My Forex Journey And Why A Lot Of People Think Forex Is A Scam by ElectronicMoney(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tbeniza:
My name is fx_addict. I have been trading in the financial markets since 2019( 3 years). I found out about forex online. While surfing th net and looking for ways to make money I stumbled upon forex and crypto and it intrigued me. I had just finished ND in yabatech and was about going for my industrial training. What interested me the most about forex was the fact that I could make money in the comfort of my home. Just checking charts and buying and selling. And boom money is made. I thought it was that simple honestly and that is where we all get it wrong. Well after playing around in the internet learning new stuffs about forex I decided to fund my account with some money. In my mind I was like this is it. I don make am. In a few months from now I go blow. Omoh it was not the way o. In the space of 24hrs I blew my account. Yes all the money I put in my trading account got wiped. It was like film. I was heartbroken. All the plans I had just wiped in the space of 24hrs. Well fast forward to some months time after learning more about forex I decided to enter the forex market again. I funded my account and this time I paid for a signal group. Well I did well for a month until I realized the signal group wasn't for me. I wanted to be able to create signals myself and follow them. I left the signal group and decided to study more and learn more on my own. It was really difficult but I didn't give up. I learnt forex for close to a year again before I decided to go back to my trading account. Along with my mentor who pushed me to continue learning. Fast forward to now I am a profitable trader with years of hardwork and learning and blown accounts. It took me a whole 2 years before I can become a profitable trader. Now many people think forex is a scam because they hear stories of how people lose money and how some groups don't post the right signals. Well I am here to tell you that forex is � legit and isn't a scam. I have been reaping the rewards of forex for a year now and it's so sweet. I am here to tell you that you too can achieve what I have achieved and in a shorter period of time cause you will have what I didn't have which is a mentor. Allow me to be your mentor today and I promise you will be as profitable as I am in few months. Mind you forex is not a get rich quick scheme. It requires hard work and dedication but one thing is for sure the riches are sure to follow. Contact me today via watsapp 09071990405. Have a wonderful day ahead.

Please show proof of your earnings from forex trading

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Or Investment Can I Do With 200k / Top Business Processes Outsourcing (bpo) Companies In Africa / Reason Why Business Should Have Online Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.