Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Eastern Palm Oil Developed Malaysia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Palm Oil Developed Malaysia (4523 Views)

Imo Assembly Approves Renaming Okorocha’s Eastern Palm Uni After Mbadiwe / Imo Governmet Seizes Eastern Palm University From Okorocha / Imo State Govt. Finally Seizes Eastern Palm University Onceclaimed By Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Palm Oil Developed Malaysia by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
Investigative:

Good
I love your type
And I will love to disgrace you here and now

When was NIFOR established in Benin?

Let me help you
NIFOR was established on 1938
Years after palm oil have been introduced to Malaysia 1870

Lies and propaganda years are over
Truth is taking over
Where in all this post is it showing Palm oil was gotten in Igbo land?
Re: Eastern Palm Oil Developed Malaysia by aribisala0(m): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ona no dey shame

1 Like

Re: Eastern Palm Oil Developed Malaysia by LegendHero(m): 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
aribisala0:
So in summary we have another made in Aba IPOB chest beating narcissistic " The Great Us " thread based on an Aba made "document" from Felix Ekechi

USA should just thank their stars that Benin slaves transported through Itsekiri made it to their land to develop it. If not, America would have been underdeveloped by now.

Mr. Investigative come here, is it true Benin slaves transported through Itsekiri developed USA? When are you releasing that papers for us to read like the one on this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Palm Oil Developed Malaysia by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
Investigative:

In eastern region we have
Bonny
Calabar
Warri
And river niger section were ship have been anchoring for long
Please mungo park that discovered river Niger
Was he using canoe
Why are you always saying trash? There is no Igbo land in all those places you mention. Warri was never in the eastern region.

You're always spewing trash. The Eastern region was created by the British, Nigeria don dismantle am, so forget all this eastern region talk.
Re: Eastern Palm Oil Developed Malaysia by aribisala0(m): 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
LegendHero:

USA should just thank their stars that Benin slaves transported through Itsekiri made it to their land to develop it. If not, America would have been underdeveloped if not for Benin slaves.

Mr. Investigative come here, is it true Benin slaves transported through Itsekiri developed USA? When are you releasing that papers for us to read like the one on this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Palm Oil Developed Malaysia by aribisala0(m): 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
Investigative:

Hahahahha
Itsekiri have to free them selve from one local government and their constant fight with ijaw before they can think of enslaving the great igbo race
Laughable
Confine yourself strictly, without exception, to buying and selling

Stop embarrassing your people with your pseudo wannabe intellectual stuff

I told you you will be disgraced

1 Like

Re: Eastern Palm Oil Developed Malaysia by theTranscriber: 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
BSsniffer:
Yet Igbo boys are currently on death row for smuggling coke in malaysia. Big shame.
please take it easy
Dey fit commit suicide grin

Re: Eastern Palm Oil Developed Malaysia by aribisala0(m): 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
THE COWARD has changed the title of the thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Palm Oil Developed Malaysia by aribisala0(m): 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
is there a word like Piecesing?

Investigative has been piecesed

I pieces am

Eegboe Palm oil ko Eegboe Ewedu ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Palm Oil Developed Malaysia by Jimasun: 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
These IPOB guys are so shameless.
Always developing everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Palm Oil Developed Malaysia by fenibak: 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
Investigative:
Are you shock?
grin
Don’t be!!
Palm oil was one of the commodity igbo exchange with outside world during their contact with whites
Contrary to the opinion that igbo were leaving an archaic life ,
Igbo territory’s was already established mining and processing palm oil as early as before the British touch
The Britain took this palm seed from eastern region to Malaysia to establish the development of that country,
Documents are there
A letter by a British administrator acknowledging this

History of palm oil in Malaysia according to Wikipedia
History of palm oil according to Wikipedia

Note the first document is more reliable to those who might doubt or argue that Wikipedia was rewritten

Nice, fulanis come and tell us about your groundnut

MalcoImX
Arewa1stSon
Gawu1
Sarrki
THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
Mekaboy
Simplyleo
Ngeneukwenu
Vedaxcool
Budaatum
MONOGAMY
Cilicmarine

Simplyleo
Re: Eastern Palm Oil Developed Malaysia by r4bbit: 11:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
Monogamy:
grin grin

This people heh.. So Igbo's palm oil is what was used to develop Malaysia, what was used of what is being use to develop Alaigbo oo
I tire oo
Re: Eastern Palm Oil Developed Malaysia by aribisala0(m): 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
You think everything is umunna ilo discussion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Palm Oil Developed Malaysia by budaatum: 12:30am On Jul 26, 2021
fenibak:

Nice, fulanis come and tell us about your groundnut

MalcoImX
Arewa1stSon
Gawu1
Sarrki
THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
Mekaboy
Simplyleo
Ngeneukwenu
Vedaxcool
Budaatum
MONOGAMY
Cilicmarine

Simplyleo

Pity we did not use that oil to power our own industrial revolution being that we are all just "palm oil! groundnut!" with not much to show for it. Crude oil too but no petrol but blaming Fulani for the plight we are in instead of taking responsibility to fight for what we want.

Did bubu not call you lazy fuqs?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eastern Palm Oil Developed Malaysia by budaatum: 12:42am On Jul 26, 2021

Re: Eastern Palm Oil Developed Malaysia by budaatum: 12:44am On Jul 26, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Palm Oil Developed Malaysia by budaatum: 12:55am On Jul 26, 2021
History and Origin
The oil palm (Elaeis guineensis) originated from West Africa, where evidence of its use as a staple food crop dates as far back as 5,000 years. There is even evidence in Egyptian tombs of people being buried with casks of palm oil, reflecting the high societal value attributed to the product. Needless to say, with origins in West Africa and evidence of consumption in Egypt, palm oil can be considered one of the earliest traded commodities.

While palm oil was ubiquitous in West Africa, the use of palm oil in the international market expanded significantly as a result of the British Industrial Revolution and the expansion of overseas trade. From candle-making to industrial lubricants, palm oil was a driving force behind the expansion of industrial production, while nutrient rich red palm oil became a vital asset on long sea-faring voyages. And it was a result of this increased demand that Europeans began investing in palm oil production, first in West Africa and then expanding to Southeast Asia.
http://theoilpalm.org/about/#History_and_Origin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Palm Oil Developed Malaysia by bkool7(m): 1:43am On Jul 26, 2021
Investigative:

I think you are wrong
Seaport in eastern region will generate fund 3 times than Lagos seaport
Rail track from east to Lagos will generate money than from kastina to Niger republic
What do you think
Am I communicating??
Why would seaport in the East generate revenue more than Lagos?

First, where will the seaport in the East be?

The goods, will they sell it in the East?

Which is more populated, East or Lagos ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Palm Oil Developed Malaysia by louqas: 6:51am On Jul 26, 2021
1154four:
[s][/s]

I am a product of dog's sperm
My mama toto dey smell like rotten egg
die die die die die die die die die
My useless father die die
40 years old criminal
Thunder scatter my harlot mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One among these people will be your next President / Checkout This Road In UK / Debo Adegbile: A Legal Giant In The Making - Defending the Voting Rights Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.