Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,985 members, 7,845,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Why You Need To Treat Your Present Customers Well - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Why You Need To Treat Your Present Customers Well (163 Views)

I Help People Treat Quick Ejaculation Problem And Weak Erection With Natural Her / Brother, Leave Designer Wears And Treat Your Infections And STD'S / Do You Need More Customers For Your Handiwork Or Services That You Render? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Treat Your Present Customers Well by Timo01(m): 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
The growth of your online business to some extent depends on the way you treat your present customers.
Just one bad comment from a genuine customer of yours is capable of chasing thousands of prospective customers away.
Try your best not to get a negative comment from your customer. Because a lot of prospects are looking for the comments of the previous customers before they can take action.

Unfortunately, there are some comments online that you don't have the power to delete except the person who made the comment. So do your best and pray not to have that kind of comment from a customer of yours. Because it is going to chase a lot of prospects away.

And once you are able to impress your present customers to the extent they become excited about your services/products, they are going to talk.
Excited people talk.

The talk of an excited customer of yours is a free advert because it is going to bring more customers your way with little or no effort.
I overheard a man on a phone conversation with somebody some time ago.

And the man said, "Business grows on referrals"

I thought about that statement and I agreed it is true.

The success of an online business is governed by social proof.

Social proof is the reactions of the populace to your business or post online.

You can bribe one or two persons to make a positive comment about your business but it is difficult to bribe 50 people to make positive comments about your business.

So the more the number of positive comments the more convincing it becomes.

hundreds of positive comments are rather earned than lobbied for. So do your best starting from the few customers you have now.

[Get more tips here][https://digitalnaij.com/business-tips]

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Used Swamp Boggie For Sale / We Are Producer Of Aso-oke From Iseyin / 80 Tonnes Of Red Palm Oil Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.