Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Time Has Come For The Sun To Rise, Igbos Rise Now And Posses Your Possession! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time Has Come For The Sun To Rise, Igbos Rise Now And Posses Your Possession! (208 Views)

Igbos Globally And Indeed All Men Of Goodwill Must Rise Now & Stop The "Hitler" / There’s Nothing Wrong Having Specimen Ballot Papers In Your Possession – INEC / Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time Has Come For The Sun To Rise, Igbos Rise Now And Posses Your Possession! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
Igbos your destiny is in your hands now!!!

I see great things happening!

I see a new Nation!

Believe me, this is the time for the igbos to tell the world what they want..

Nigeria is watching!
Africa is watching!
The whole world is watching!
God is also watching!

BIAFRA is a spirit...

I see the kidnapping of MNK by Nigerian terrorist government as the solution of restoration of BIAFRA..

The enemies of the igbos will only want to threat the igbos, but let the igbos prove to them that they are different from others tribes in Nigeria..

If you don't stand up to posses your possession now your enemies will still blame you of being week..

Believe me, you can't please everyone, whenever your enemies tells you that you are doing the wrong thing, just know that you are doing the right thing..

I see jubilation in few times, I see a new Nation, I see a new BIAFRA, I see victory, I see a great nation...

Believe me the world is watching, your enemies can not do anything....

Federal government are scared of the igbos..

They are regretting why they kidnapped MNK..

Igbos are everywhere, we are in all part of the world, our brothers in other part of the world has don there part,
Now is the time for the igbos in Nigeria to do their part..

Always be proud of who you are, BIAFRA is a spirit...

If you don't rise now to posses your possession your enemies will still blame you of being stupid...

Believe me the world is watching, come out on 26 of July and be with MNK... If you don't talk now then get ready to be a slave forever...

May the spirit of our ancestors never be in vain...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Has Come For The Sun To Rise, Igbos Rise Now And Posses Your Possession! by gidgiddy: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
May freedom be the portion of all those who dont suffer from slave mentality

(1) (Reply)

EDITOR'S NOTE We Apologise To All Those Who Feel Hurt By The Report. (sahararepo / Quadruplets In The Palace, As Oba Of Benin, Welcomes Quadruplets From His 5th Wi / VIDEOS: IPOB LIES GOT THE 3 ISRAELI DETAINED BY DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.