Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

"What Else Could Buhari Do Before He Gets Impeached?" & 4 Other Questions By Des - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "What Else Could Buhari Do Before He Gets Impeached?" & 4 Other Questions By Des (280 Views)

Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters / Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands / Predictions For 2020 Obaseki Loses Re-election,lawan Gets Impeached As Wike Deca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"What Else Could Buhari Do Before He Gets Impeached?" & 4 Other Questions By Des by Sharingiscaring: 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
The anti-war campaigner Desmond Nweke has posed 5 tough questions to Nigerians in his latest article: 5 Questions For Nigerians As Kanu And Adeyemo Stand Trial.

I think every Nigerian needs to read this...

As two prominent ethnic freedom fighters are being oppressed by the Buhari Junta 2.0, I call for soul-searching among Nigerians. If not, we may well be heading for a cliff in our national life. Really, it's no longer just about Kanu and Igboho.

Here are some questions I want us to start with:

1. What's the crime in telling you not to kill me?
I ask this question because that's basically the crime that Kanu and Adeyemo are being charged for. Each of them are basically incriminated for saying "Let the Fulani stop killing our people".

I know that some people would claim that Kanu's ESN has recorded cases of violence instigated by Kanu. But, why is no one talking about the provocation that pushed them to do that? Even statutory laws recognize the role of provocation in the acts and actions of legal entities. Or, have we forgotten Emene, Nkpor, Afaraukwu, and other massacres meted out to IPOB that provoked the group? Why has no one been held responsible for any of those massacres of unarmed young people? And, why is someone being held responsible for getting provoked by them?

And, if ESN's history of violence is the reason for persecuting Kanu, what's the reason for persecuting Adeyemo?

2. Why are the people saying "stop killing us" getting arrested but the people they are complaining against are never arrested or prosecuted? Here is a government that has the capacity to sponsor an operation to kidnap a freedom fighter from a foreign country. But, how come this same government seems to be helpless against killer herders? Doesn't this clearly prove that Muhammadu Buhari is actively behind his killer kins to keep killing those who elected him President?

3. Why is Buhari destroying the democracy that made him the President and nobody is protesting? Is it fair to break a bridge that helped you to cross to your destination?

4. What else could Muhammadu Buhari do as Nigeria's President before he deserves to be impeached? Say, do we really have democracy in Nigeria now? Can someone tell me what else Buhari could do as a President before the legislative arm of the government considers impeaching him? Here is a President who is obviously and actively and serially murdering the citizens that supposedly voted him as the President.

So, what other presidential crime could be worse than denying your citizens their right to life and persecuting those who dare to resist you? So, what other weightier crime could Muhammadu Buhari commit against the Nigerian citizenry before the legislature even considers showing him the door?

5. Otherwise, where is the democracy we claim to have in this country?

Re: "What Else Could Buhari Do Before He Gets Impeached?" & 4 Other Questions By Des by Jnrprince1(m): 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
We are still sleeping
Re: "What Else Could Buhari Do Before He Gets Impeached?" & 4 Other Questions By Des by ozome15(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
Oh i cry for my Dear nigeria. This is the end for one nigeria
Re: "What Else Could Buhari Do Before He Gets Impeached?" & 4 Other Questions By Des by 10mobile: 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
Why is no one answering the questions? My answer: He'll be impeached after he has killed all of us.

Our problem in Nigeria is that we can't learn from our own history. After Buhari's 1980s terror govt, Nigerians still elected him again. Now, they are pushing the Lagos bullion van thief to come and steal Nigeria dry. Nawa 4 Naija fiful, nawa.

(1) (Reply)

MARITIME SECURITY: 10 Pirates Bag 48yrs Imprisonment Under SOPMO Act / Lawyers Denied Access To Courtroom To Defend Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. / Lai Mohammed says: ‘Nigerians abroad funding secessionist groups’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.