Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Giving Out A Dog For Free - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Giving Out A Dog For Free (1263 Views)

Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) / Giving Out My Lhasa Apso / Police Arrest Alsatian Dog For Robbery In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving Out A Dog For Free by egorov(m): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
Before I explain why I'm giving out the dog, please I won't share pictures here. Interested people should contact me. Thanks

Throwback to last year September, I got this cute looking puppy from a breeder( name withheld), I was searching for a Caucasian puppy and I came across his advert. He sold the dog for me for 140k, and I was happy I got a Caucasian puppy.

Lovely, cute and well structured at that.
After a lot of royal canin and other unquantifiable expenses, the dog turned out to be something else. Seeing the dog on a daily basis doesn't make me happy, so I have decided to give him out.

His name is captain and he's about 11months old
Good for security ( only purpose you can use him for).
My location is Ibadan.

If you love dogs and would like to have him, let me know.
First come first served.
Re: Giving Out A Dog For Free by Plomo: 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lol upload pictures abeg
Re: Giving Out A Dog For Free by mymadam(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
The dog pls... Dm sent. Will collect
Re: Giving Out A Dog For Free by egorov(m): 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
mymadam:
The dog pls... Dm sent. Will collect

Check my signature for my contact. Can't access this email again
Re: Giving Out A Dog For Free by mymadam(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
egorov:

Check my signature for my contact. Can't access this email again

WhatsApp msg sent
Re: Giving Out A Dog For Free by egorov(m): 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
At the same time, I have this 1yr old male rott available for sale. He's going for a good price and extremely good for security

Re: Giving Out A Dog For Free by EdoFirstBorn(m): 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
egorov:
Before I explain why I'm giving out the dog, please I won't share pictures here. Interested people should contact me. Thanks

Throwback to last year September, I got this cute looking puppy from a breeder( name withheld), I was searching for a Caucasian puppy and I came across his advert. He sold the dog for me for 140k, and I was happy I got a Caucasian puppy.

Lovely, cute and well structured at that.
After a lot of royal canin and other unquantifiable expenses, the dog turned out to be something else. Seeing the dog on a daily basis doesn't make me happy, so I have decided to give him out.

His name is captain and he's about 11months old
Good for security ( only purpose you can use him for).
My location is Ibadan.

If you love dogs and would like to have him, let me know.
First come first served.

Firstly pls don't sell to those desperate people alot of them will either eat it or sell to those that eat dogs.

How many of them can afford to care for this angel? Even when selling pls you should care what fate awaits the dog.

If you want someone who will car for him and ensure he is fed with vitamins and proper food and cared for then give me the dog.

These details should be important, please assess the networth of the individual whom.you choose to adopt your darling dog.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Giving Out A Dog For Free by egorov(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
People are funny sha, I want to give you free dog, you're still stressing me. Abeg if u need the dog and you won't stress me, Check my signature and DM me.
Re: Giving Out A Dog For Free by Flames000(m): 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
Honestly, I have always wanted a dog I will keep for myself.. but as a pet and companion... not necessarily security.
Re: Giving Out A Dog For Free by wumi2017(f): 9:16am On Jul 30, 2021
egorov:
People are funny sha, I want to give you free dog, you're still stressing me. Abeg if u need the dog and you won't stress me, Check my signature and DM me.
I want o
Re: Giving Out A Dog For Free by egorov(m): 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
wumi2017:

I want o
Sorry, someone picked up already. If I have another, I'll repost.
Re: Giving Out A Dog For Free by wumi2017(f): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
egorov:

Sorry, someone picked up already. If I have another, I'll repost.

Alright thanks
Re: Giving Out A Dog For Free by frank47p: 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
okay
Re: Giving Out A Dog For Free by wunmi590(m): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
wumi2017:

I want o

Namesake can you keep a dog?

1 Like

Re: Giving Out A Dog For Free by wumi2017(f): 7:40am On Aug 04, 2021
wunmi590:

Namesake can you keep a dog?

Yes o my darling namesake
Re: Giving Out A Dog For Free by wunmi590(m): 8:56am On Aug 04, 2021
wumi2017:

Yes o my darling namesake

That's good then...

But atleast you should start keeping a small dog from scratch, not a grown up dog....

It might be difficult to handle a grown dog that didn't know you from puppy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giving Out A Dog For Free by wumi2017(f): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2021
wunmi590:

That's good then...

But atleast you should start keeping a small dog from scratch, not a grown up dog....

It might be difficult to handle a grown dog that didn't know you from puppy
Okay now
Re: Giving Out A Dog For Free by wunmi590(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
wumi2017:

Okay now

Yes

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Fear Of Dogs / High Quality Imported Male Gsd For Sale / Bullmastiff Puppies 4 Sale And Selling Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.