Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Only Player To Be Top Assister And Goal Scorer In 4 Different Teams In A Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Only Player To Be Top Assister And Goal Scorer In 4 Different Teams In A Season (817 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo has now scored against 170 DIFFERENT teams in his career. / Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Only Player To Score 100+ Goals In EPL, UCL & La Liga / Thomas Sweswe.The Only Player Who Played For 90mins Without Touching D Ball (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Player To Be Top Assister And Goal Scorer In 4 Different Teams In A Season by obonujoker(m): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
Don't be shocked..

His name is Cristiano Ronaldo

1. Manchester United (2006/07 season)

Starting to get used to EPL life, Cristiano was Manchester united top scorer with 17 goals and top assister for the season with 9 assist.
Drogba won the golden boot with 20 goals, and Ronaldo was EPL top assister for the 2006/07 season

https://www.worldfootball.net/assists/eng-premier-league-2006-2007/

2. Real Madrid (2015/16; 2014/15)

Real Madrid best signing and greatest player of all time....

2015/16= 35 goals and 11 assists
2014/15= 48 goals and 16 assists

3. Juventus (2018/19)

Season he joined Juventus, became best player.

Goals= 21 and 8 assists

https://fbref.com/en/squads/e0652b02/2018-2019/Juventus-Stats

4. Portugal (Euros 2016)

Portugal's best player, top scorer and top assister at the euros 2016 competition... Won the silver boot at the euros and gave it to Nani

Goals= 3 Assists= 3

We can see this is a great feat, some players did it once (Henry), some twice (Pessi), but someone who did it 4 times...

GOAT things and team carrier...

Cc: Paulolee
Thieryjay
Numerouno94
Firstbornwlds
Ddippset
Purpl3
Devy44
Ojeemah
Re: Only Player To Be Top Assister And Goal Scorer In 4 Different Teams In A Season by Hezzyluv: 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ronaldo and Messi came, they saw and conquered each unique on their own way.
Re: Only Player To Be Top Assister And Goal Scorer In 4 Different Teams In A Season by touchalex25: 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
Sorry but do you understand English language. I came here because of the unbelievable headline only to read the content of your post and realise you don't know what one season is. One football season is between August to May/June the following year. What you mentioned is what what Ronaldo has managed to achieve through a couple of years not one season like your topic suggested.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Player To Be Top Assister And Goal Scorer In 4 Different Teams In A Season by paulolee(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
no de mention me again for such jokes abegi
Re: Only Player To Be Top Assister And Goal Scorer In 4 Different Teams In A Season by obonujoker(m): 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
touchalex25:
Sorry but do you understand English language. I came here because of the unbelievable headline only to read the content of your post and realise you don't know what one season is. One football season is between August to May/June the following year. What you mentioned is what what Ronaldo has managed to achieve through a couple of years not one season like your topic suggested.

Lol... Pessi fan
Re: Only Player To Be Top Assister And Goal Scorer In 4 Different Teams In A Season by obonujoker(m): 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
paulolee:

Lol... E choke u abi... Pessi fan
Re: Only Player To Be Top Assister And Goal Scorer In 4 Different Teams In A Season by ddippset(m): 5:41am On Jul 26, 2021
touchalex25:
lol I even thought he was talking about highest goal and assists among all the teams in the entire competition.
But he talking about within Ronaldo's own team.

Lubbish.

1 Like

Re: Only Player To Be Top Assister And Goal Scorer In 4 Different Teams In A Season by Numerouno94(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2021
grin grin Jokerman my penaldian frnd, to say the least this ur Penaldo stat is weak na.

Abeg look for better stat then mention me make we talk cos this one off mecheesycheesy

I hope Messi 7th balon d'or won't put u in ICU?

Btw, wats up wit ur main moniker? Still chopping ban? undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Player To Be Top Assister And Goal Scorer In 4 Different Teams In A Season by Numerouno94(m): 11:33am On Jul 26, 2021
paulolee:

Lol, no take Jokerman matter serious na cruise. Himself no say Penaldo cannot b compared to King Leo.
Re: Only Player To Be Top Assister And Goal Scorer In 4 Different Teams In A Season by Numerouno94(m): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2021
touchalex25:

Not surprised, afterall Penaldians can lie.
Re: Only Player To Be Top Assister And Goal Scorer In 4 Different Teams In A Season by OJEEMAH(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
obonujoker:
Don't be shocked..

His name is Cristiano Ronaldo

1. Manchester United (2006/07 season)

Starting to get used to EPL life, Cristiano was Manchester united top scorer with 17 goals and top assister for the season with 9 assist.
Drogba won the golden boot with 20 goals, and Ronaldo was EPL top assister for the 2006/07 season

https://www.worldfootball.net/assists/eng-premier-league-2006-2007/

2. Real Madrid (2015/16; 2014/15)

Real Madrid best signing and greatest player of all time....

2015/16= 35 goals and 11 assists
2014/15= 48 goals and 16 assists

3. Juventus (2018/19)

Season he joined Juventus, became best player.

Goals= 21 and 8 assists

https://fbref.com/en/squads/e0652b02/2018-2019/Juventus-Stats

4. Portugal (Euros 2016)

Portugal's best player, top scorer and top assister at the euros 2016 competition... Won the silver boot at the euros and gave it to Nani

Goals= 3 Assists= 3

We can see this is a great feat, some players did it once (Henry), some twice (Pessi), but someone who did it 4 times...

GOAT things and team carrier...

Cc: Paulolee
Thieryjay
Numerouno94
Firstbornwlds
Ddippset
Purpl3
Devy44
Ojeemah
Wrong stats.......Ronaldo was not the top assister in 06/07 season.
This is from a reliable site https://www.premierleague.com/stats/top/players/goal_assist

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Accused Of 'disrespecting' PSG And Mauricio Pochettino After Return / UK Week 41 Pool Fixture For Sat 16, April 2022 / First Half Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.