Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

- Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (5530 Views)

Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) / A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) / Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: by illicit(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
shocked
Re: by nothingspoil70: 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
Graphic
Re: by Zaxbash1: 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
Papa binhari
Re: by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
Cha E
Re: by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
A time will come when the citizens will instinctively fight and bring down the government and all millitary) paramilitary organs, with a very massive and bloody revolt. Nigerians will remove all inhibitions of tribe, religion, placed on us by our greedy politicians to seperate and divide us for their own selfish gains

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by darocha1: 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
Police again?
Re: by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: by paulolee(m): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
naija police again....make Una face criminals shoot naa
Re: by DoggoneDogg: 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
This is why Igboho's damnation must be sped up so that Afonja land will be free of misfortunes like this.

Ever since Igboho started his violence in SW, it has been one unfortunate event after another.

Tomorrow will bring an end to that once the terrorist is finally sentenced to 21 years imprisonment with hard labour.
Re: by Gadafii: 1:15am On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
This is why Igboho's damnation must be sped up so that Afonja land will be free of misfortunes like this.

Ever since Igboho started his violence in SW, it has been one unfortunate event after another.

Tomorrow will bring an end to that once the terrorist is finally sentenced to 21 years imprisonment with hard labour.
mumu stop police Brutality first, igboho isn't the problem but the unprofessional and evil armed forces of this dead country.
We Don see where police dey release apprehended bandits in the north that led to that station being burnt, all this extra judicial killing of innocent nigerian youths don't happen in the north, cos those northers will go wild and destroy things and nothin go happen, the security forces in that region are already aware so they thread with caution there, that can't be said in other parts of nigeria where police use civilians for target practice

11 Likes

Re: by Zamboroto: 4:53am On Jul 26, 2021
Heartbreaking. May God comfort the family.
Re: by xtivin(m): 6:01am On Jul 26, 2021
The settings resemble cult shooting. The news is still sketchy
Re: by Karlovych: 6:36am On Jul 26, 2021
embarassed embarassed Another cycle of police brutality, James Nwafor their CEO is still walking free. That's why I feel no pity for them whenever they are killed, RIP to the young man
Re: by MrCover: 6:39am On Jul 26, 2021
Re: by Sonnobax15(m): 7:18am On Jul 26, 2021
shocked
Re: by Cokahot: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2021
I was stopped yesterday by ring road by 1pm and I was asked to come down. Trust me I'm clean,the two npf later asked me what I have for them and I told the. That I'm passing back cos I'm going to pick up someone . I later Roger them 2h. I dont have time for arguments and shouts. We talk in a civilised manner and I tip u. Simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Sambab(m): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
Killing here... Killing there, killing every where, not a single life of human being is no money value any more in this country.
May God protect us. Amen
Re: by Zizicomm: 12:20am On Jul 27, 2021
Your report's 100! God save us from those police pple.
Re: by ScrillyGOAT: 6:37am On Jul 27, 2021
Man, you've got to tag the mods. That don dey spread lies.
Re: by arithcom(m): 8:01am On Jul 28, 2021
Re: by eepeepook: 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
A young man full of life, snuffed by illiterates in uniform. Hope is all one can bank on in this country.
Re: by maasoap(m): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2023
Cokahot:
I was stopped yesterday by ring road by 1pm and I was asked to come down. Trust me I'm clean,the two npf later asked me what I have for them and I told the. That I'm passing back cos I'm going to pick up someone . I later Roger them 2h. I dont have time for arguments and shouts. We talk in a civilised manner and I tip u. Simple
Don't argue with an armed man or woman. I don't know when Nigerians will learn this. Many of these armed people are either on hard drugs or mentally unbalanced

(1) (Reply)

Most Wanted Cultist Killed In Bariga, Lagos During Gun Battle With Police / U.S Is Protecting Hushpuppi From Being Killed By The Russians / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.