Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM (49434 Views)

Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS / Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by zoba88: 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
This story will put you in tears!

Mr Christopher Ojika aka 'Scanner' was shot in the chest and stomach on Saturday 28th October 2017 at about 4pm. Sadly he is now addressed as late and in past tense.

He was shot as he returned from an ATM where he went to withdraw money to fix his vehicle which was being attended to at a nearby mechanic workshop.

This happened in Port Harcourt Metropolis, Port Harcourt is too rough you might say but it might interest you to know that it was not the gunman's bullet that killed the fine young gentleman who was so full of promise. It was the rot in our Healthcare Delivery System, the Health Worker's poor attitude to work, total disregard to the Hippocratic/Florence Nightingale's oaths and our total disregard for human life......

Judge for your self;

The young man having been shot fell on the floor and was calling for help, everyone took off in a million directions and fortunately a brave Good Samaritan decided to assist the young man who identified himself and asked to be rushed to First Rivers Hospital where he received treatment under his company cover.

Upon arriving the hospital he was not attended to, he even identified some nursing staff at the facility who had attended to him in he last and beckoned on them to help him, his appeal fell on deaf ears as a ?doctor came out and asked that he be referred.

Those attempting to help the young man decided to rush him down to the Military Hospital Port Harcourt believing that will be the 'best' place for gunshot wounds to be attended to. Alas they were wrong as first aid was administered and he was referred to The Teaching Hospital..

At this point I can only say that Mr Christopher was confirmed dead at about 3am, he had remained conscious while waiting to be taken to the theatre and died 11 hours after being shot without being operated on.

Money was not a problem as everything requested for was provided.

Christopher was snatched from his young beautiful wife who is carrying the child they've both been longing for.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/young-man-shot-dead-after-withdrawing.html?m=1

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by CLASSMAN: 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
Rip

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by Evablizin(f): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
embarassed

So sad.
Nigeria still have a long way to go.

RIP CHRIS.

38 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by ufuosman(m): 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
Doctors and nurses like doing things like dis, some will ask for police report or deposit first. 99percent don't value life. Why can't dey start treatment and call police themselves. They just waste the young man life. The people dat shot him will die dis November IJN, Amen

227 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by elantraceey(f): 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
Really sad sad

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by dessz(m): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
I won't lie,if I were among the ppl paasing by I would also flee,its kinda an instinct to most humans cry i pray to gain the courage to help others in time of crisis.
rip man

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by djvalentinho(m): 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
chai,, na waooooo...
Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by free2ryhme: 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
Stories like this makes me tired for this country

13 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by asawanathegreat(m): 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
I blame Wike for dis

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by 9jvirgin(m): 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
In another sane clime, I had appendicitis surgery of $40,000 done without the hospital asking for a dime. I was operated upon and fed for 3 days without paying a dime. Meanwhile, Rivers State is worst than the dreaded Columbian and Mexican cities. The crimes committed against humanity in Rivers State has not been recorded anywhere in the world. Now I see why the white people held on to apartheid, we are not fit mentally to handle a country of our own.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
OMG This country,why inflict such pains on people for goodness sakes

6 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by jeff1993: 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
h
Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by Lordspicy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
JESUS! naija should revisit the law banning hospitals from treating gunshot wounds without permission from police...... he died hours after being shot ....nawa oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by RealDonaldTrump(m): 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
Nigeria should never have been a country, it should just split into about 4 different new countries with new names. The name NIGERIA bring tears to the eyes and sadness to many hearts

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by Palaver: 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
ufuosman:
Doctors and nurses like doing things like dis, some will ask for police report or deposit first. 99percent don't value life. Why can't dey start treatment and call police themselves. They just waste the young man life. The people dat shot him will die dis November IJN, Amen
AMEN

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by pagekollection2(m): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Rest in peace bro. Just feel like crying....Nigeria my country.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by Oyindidi(f): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Wicked people everywhere. This one too na buhari fault?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by BakireBulmaker: 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Damn!
Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
RIP......... but these guys killing innocent souls, why? Such a beautiful couple........ I will live long to declare your goodness dear Lord!!! Every Haman lurking in dark places, i command you to be hanged on your gallows!!! In Jesus name Amen!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by NigerDeltan(m): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Who made that law in the first place?

That there must be a police report before treatment, uhn!

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by AmaechiLinus(m): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Rest in perfect peace Mr Chris. Your life will be far better than those who shot you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by loomer: 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
And Una go blame people wey call this country ZOO

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by DucciJay(m): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
so sad.. Rip mr Chris... PH and crime

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
Zoogeria

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
Nawa o..he died 11 hours after being shot without being treated.
which kind country b dis.
RIP to him

listen to my songs at:

SoundCloud:
https://SoundCloud.com/harkymtheoracle

Reverbenation:
http://reverbnation.com/Oracle59

Checkout my Able God freestyle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHGhu1gkYIc

15 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by Tallest45(m): 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
This country's backwardness... Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by mabelly: 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
I didn't attend your wedding some couple of years back but I heard a lot about you. Your wife is a good friend we all(including you) graduated from the same University. I heard of how loving, caring and supportive you were and I must say, who ever did this, did not only grieve your wife, your family and your friends but grieved a whole lot of people.

I lost every appetite for food when I heard this on monday morning and still haven't gotten myself. How I wish we can turn back the hands of time cry cry

May you find peace away from this wicked world.

Rest In Peace

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by Isoko1stSon(m): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
Rip to him

These medical personnel are as Wicked as the security idiots Messrs (Army and Police)

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by classicfrank4u(m): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
rip!! but nobody is asking y Dy must have killed him
Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by talk2percy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
The Nigeria I am seeing is sick, it is only in Nigeria that someone at the point of dead that is in dire need of medical help will b brought to the hospital and the doctor will tell u to first deposit some money or he will watch the person die, and they will actually watch the person die without lifting a finger to help him or her.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by chibabe259(f): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
Even a dog in UK can't be neglected this way.

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yewande Oyediran, Woman Who Killed Her Husband Sentenced To 7 Years / Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo / Riot Happening Now At Eleme, Rivers State. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.