Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Three Arrested For Robbing A Provision Shop In Ogun (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Arrested For Robbing A Provision Shop In Ogun (Photo) (822 Views)

Three Arrested In Oyo For Hacking POS Platform To Steal N16m (Photos) / Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) / Two Fake Soldiers Arrested For Robbing A Real Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Arrested For Robbing A Provision Shop In Ogun (Photo) by MrCover: 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
Update From . COM

Men of the Ogun state police command have arrested three armed robbery suspects who invaded a provision shop and dispossessed the owner of a huge sum of money.

A statement released by DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, spokesperson of the state police command, said the suspects, Anu Ibikunle 32years, Rasheed Bisiriyu 22 years and Adebowale Dada 25 years, were arrested following a distress call received at Atan ota divisional headquarters at about 9:45 pm that men of the underworld have invaded a provision and drinks shop at oke ore area, and the owner, one Tope Alabi has been held, hostage.

''Upon the distress call, the DPO Atan ota division, CSP Abolade Oladigbolu, mobilized his men and moved to the scene. On sighting the policemen, the hoodlums who first attacked the policemen, later took to their heels having realized the determination of the policemen to subdue them.

They were hotly chased and the three of them were subsequently apprehended. Recovered from them are; one locally made pistol, two live cartridges and assorted dangerous charms''Oyeyemi said.

The spokesperson added that the state Commissioner of Police, CP Edward Awolowo Ajogun, has ordered the immediate transfer of the suspects to the state criminal investigation and intelligence department for discreet investigation. He said the CP also appealed to members of the public to always inform the police on time whenever they noticed any distress situation.

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/three-arrested-for-robbing-a-provision-shop-in-ogun.html

Re: Three Arrested For Robbing A Provision Shop In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
See their faces.
Re: Three Arrested For Robbing A Provision Shop In Ogun (Photo) by illicit(m): 11:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: Three Arrested For Robbing A Provision Shop In Ogun (Photo) by Seakay(m): 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
You mean these 3 able-bodied men, with all their Charms and weapons chose to rob one small, ordinary provision shop and were still caught in the act?
What a Shame! angry
Re: Three Arrested For Robbing A Provision Shop In Ogun (Photo) by yuping(m): 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
If them no catch them now, them go dey oppress us inside club with Hannesy, south who do us this kind thing, Anambra man steal Indomie una Go steal for Bar.
Re: Three Arrested For Robbing A Provision Shop In Ogun (Photo) by DoggoneDogg: 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
I knew it!!
After recently rigging LGA elections for Tinubu, Sunday Igboho's boys will look for where to perpetrate evil.

Just negodu that first guy's face. He looks ready to rob those policemen if they lose guard. Afonja hardened criminal! Tufiakwa!!

1 Like

Re: Three Arrested For Robbing A Provision Shop In Ogun (Photo) by paulolee(m): 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
see their low budget charms....
na dis kain juju baba de collect 2k to prepare disappearing n bullet proof charms, las las none go work..
Re: Three Arrested For Robbing A Provision Shop In Ogun (Photo) by takimsipho(m): 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hahahaha grin.... How far the "assorted dangerous charms"?. Una go just dey use English any how. If you have a charm for protection and prevention of arrest, and then you were arrested, I see no how the charms could be described as "assorted and dangerous". When they tell people to either "read book" or "learn handwork" or business and concentrate and learn how to manage money dem no go hear. Na to dey disturb people wey dey manage carry am go spoil be their own. When I was attending night class in school nobody followed me, mosquito dey chop me but I dey there so that make I pass, graduate. Then I get small establishment person no go rest again, those hungry, greedy school dropouts want to flex where they didn't sow. God pass una.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: 'please Release Dead Body Of My Husband', Wife Of Igboho's Aide, Adogan W / Bandits Kill Young Man In Kaduna Community (Photos) / I Killed Her Because She Made Me Abandoned My Family Then Did This (mohammed Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.