Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

#BBNAIJA Cruel World, This Is Why They Rejected Rapper Issa Omojola Request To - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNAIJA Cruel World, This Is Why They Rejected Rapper Issa Omojola Request To (890 Views)

Hell Naw, People Bad O, See Has Them Try Camp Nigerian Rapper Issa Omojola With / No!, Fast Rising Nigerian Rapper Issa Omojola Just Got Slapped With A Gun Charge / Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNAIJA Cruel World, This Is Why They Rejected Rapper Issa Omojola Request To by Bistgang(m): 12:33am On Jul 26, 2021
As it got darker, the day
The Truth Shined bright
#BBNAIJA rejected Issa cause he was too rugged

The awful yet funny news came to us 7.00pm CAT
concerning the unlawful arrest of issa Omojola.
David adeleke popularly known as DAVIDO
WENT LIVE on twitch saying it's not a crime to have a big fan base and have people flood your shows even after it if it had been sold out ,emancipated.
ISSA OMOJOLA HAS BEEN RELEASED

Issa Omojola is now an household name as the rapper has been Shown on BBC brandishing an AK-47 Frequency and shooting musical Bullets uncontrollably at Innocent bystanders and Peds

Issa Omojola came to prominence in 2020 with the Release of his Debut "IN DEPRESSION WE TRUST" ,as we speak the 6 song Album has Gone Gold on Spotify with over 30k streams

Issa Omojola followed up on the buzz releasing a 4 track EP "SQUAD"featuring MORTALMOB and it was accepted by fans and critics as a good move to stay relevant.

Now issa Omojola has passed the threshold with his Sophomore album "THE DEADSOULS THEORY" , released May 4th 2021. the album has surpassed over 10k streams in a month and 7 days. The RAPPER SHARED HIS PHILOSOPHY AND THEORY AND IT WAS MET AGAIN WITH OPEN ARMS.

FOLLOW THE JOURNEY

NEW ALBUM "THE DEADSOULS THEORY" DEPICTS
The philosophy of a dreamer

Listen/download for free here �
https://share.amuse.io/album/issa-omojola-the-deadsouls-theory

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #BBNAIJA Cruel World, This Is Why They Rejected Rapper Issa Omojola Request To by Kekira: 12:35am On Jul 26, 2021
How is he too rugged?!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #BBNAIJA Cruel World, This Is Why They Rejected Rapper Issa Omojola Request To by Bistgang(m): 1:31am On Jul 26, 2021
I bleeps with him
Re: #BBNAIJA Cruel World, This Is Why They Rejected Rapper Issa Omojola Request To by Kekira: 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
�����

(1) (Reply)

"Micheal Is My Type, Everytime He’s Around Me I Blush - Maria Shocks Pere (VIDEO / Bbnaija Pere Calls Whitemoney Names As He Apologize To Maria In Interview / OGB Recent Meet Naira Marley For The First Time | Cultist Don Finally Collect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.