Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

DSS Bars PUNCH, Others As Kanu’s Trial Continues Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Bars PUNCH, Others As Kanu’s Trial Continues Today (5434 Views)

DSS Bars Journalists From Covering Sokoto Tribunal Judgment / Villa Coverage: PDP, Csos Knock Buhari For Barring PUNCH, Others / Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Bars PUNCH, Others As Kanu’s Trial Continues Today by Sonnobax15(m): 6:53am On Jul 26, 2021
shocked
DSS just dey settle down dey defeather IPOB feathers one by one lipsrsealed
Re: DSS Bars PUNCH, Others As Kanu’s Trial Continues Today by donmixc: 6:53am On Jul 26, 2021
They deserve it, they're anti govt
Re: DSS Bars PUNCH, Others As Kanu’s Trial Continues Today by ddeola: 6:55am On Jul 26, 2021
Nigeria is BACK TO THE DAYS OF DEMON SANNI ABACHA and the fate of the present rulers will not be different. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: DSS Bars PUNCH, Others As Kanu’s Trial Continues Today by Glink2018(m): 6:57am On Jul 26, 2021
This is purely Banana Republic.....where does DSS derived their power to bar some media station to report the court proceeding....I thought we are in democracy....
I wouldn't be surprised if the FRSC boss directs that no motorist should use his or her vehicle for one week....
Re: DSS Bars PUNCH, Others As Kanu’s Trial Continues Today by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 26, 2021
Izumarock70:

Ewu Gambia

Funny...an ewu from Gambia was your ancestor's slave masters. Slave Gambia. Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: DSS Bars PUNCH, Others As Kanu’s Trial Continues Today by FreeStuffsNG: 6:58am On Jul 26, 2021
More like Punch bars FG. The newspaper never sees anything good in FG and peddle only negative news, according to most people.
Re: DSS Bars PUNCH, Others As Kanu’s Trial Continues Today by FiverrTutor(m): 7:02am On Jul 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Make them calm down dem go collect update from others.

My own is I want to see Mazi when tried. I want to see the ebubedike 1 of Ibo land. I want to study his face and read his body language. Just 10 minutes of observing him I will be able to tell you everything that is going on in his mind.

I've never seen the mighty fall. this will be the first.
Careless man

I just they look you.

1 Like

Re: DSS Bars PUNCH, Others As Kanu’s Trial Continues Today by FamTomx2(m): 7:03am On Jul 26, 2021
madaembee:
Punch has been very brutal with Buhari cheesy you think Malami will allow them

Very true mostly in the area of "Cartoon".

The thing pain them no bi small grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Bars PUNCH, Others As Kanu’s Trial Continues Today by dmbb: 7:03am On Jul 26, 2021
This issue of KANU sweets me grin shocked
Re: DSS Bars PUNCH, Others As Kanu’s Trial Continues Today by Gravity56: 7:03am On Jul 26, 2021
This Serves Nigerians Right ....

Where those people wen dey shout Sai Baba?

GEJ once said , you are going to miss me when I leave office....

If you ever voted for Buhari you should be ashamed of yourself becos you are part of Nigeria Problems
Re: DSS Bars PUNCH, Others As Kanu’s Trial Continues Today by pickatyouu: 7:03am On Jul 26, 2021
Punch is a sworn enemy to buhari. Na wetin cause am
Re: DSS Bars PUNCH, Others As Kanu’s Trial Continues Today by Antoeni(m): 7:03am On Jul 26, 2021
No wonder this mad boy Sowore has been crying
Re: DSS Bars PUNCH, Others As Kanu’s Trial Continues Today by FakeUnity: 7:04am On Jul 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:

My own is I want to see Mazi when tried. I want to see the ebubedike 1 of Ibo land. I want to study his face and read his body language. Just 10 minutes of observing him I will be able to tell you everything that is going on in his mind.

Careless man

Abokey slave wey dey chop nama shiit. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Bars PUNCH, Others As Kanu’s Trial Continues Today by Askng(m): 7:05am On Jul 26, 2021
The natural and the Spirit

This imprisonment of clay,
this putrid jarred tint subjected to time's defeat,
this cankered vile contagion.
tossed to and fro as on a sea with unrelenting anchorage of ease,
this worm, ephemeral in the bay leaf of existence.
this dirt of appointed time, fixed by irreversible decree,
fleeting by clipped tickle,
here mere mortal toiling to gather stones, hay and stubble.
with diseased brow,
worms fighting worms for passing fame.

Finite frame transiting through ceaseless vanities
myriads from these pains,
willingly oblivious of the power of Time,
throng the gates of mammon to hideous and dreadful apparition,
little minds, unwilling to enlist in the real battle.
And multitudes ignoring the signpost in rush to gaiety
several on sensuous doorway to doom.
As captives of Lust, enslaved by Ashmodeus

This Frame wears Luciferous garbs
Pharaoh and Herod bodied
The beast of pride, despising the breath of his nostril
conjures theories of atheism from his erratic emotions
arrogating his existence and all to “second cause”
despising the first cause preceding all causes.
They go on and on they go.

There were abject who in time past, cut the cables of belief
sailing over the tempestuous ocean of free thought.
reviled the coast of revelations
seeking Life among the dead,
and rushing on the mad voyage,
wondering through confused obscurity
In search of life in all vice to the very extremities,
wearied by wasted years,
came to their senses.
Looking up to His hill,

To Yonder Light through the Cross
casting all dependence aside
they enter the Ark
These now deal in matters of eternal realities,
unknown, unsought, conscripted to miseries still,
pangs shot through their faces as arrows piercing a foe,
These have deceased bodies and suffers too,

Longing for the returning of the King
these likewise are subject to the monstrous ills of the decaying filth
but for a time,
the dying body, taunted, Jeered and calumniated.
carrying about a third force unknown to all, the Spirit.
They do battles with unseen foes to keep a pace with Him
unseen spirits their attendants.

Myriads watching the match from vantage confines,
though among men, mere men no longer.
Come in No Luxury required

Copyright © Oluseyi Akinbami | Year Posted 2021
https://www.poetrysoup.com/poem/the_natural_and_the_spirit_1375434
Re: DSS Bars PUNCH, Others As Kanu’s Trial Continues Today by FiverrTutor(m): 7:06am On Jul 26, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:

SHUT UP!!!

You for make am bold like this- SHUT UP!!!
Re: DSS Bars PUNCH, Others As Kanu’s Trial Continues Today by bikefab(m): 7:07am On Jul 26, 2021
Press gagging can never be disguised. Buhari and his government have continued to show their tyrannical attributes.
Re: DSS Bars PUNCH, Others As Kanu’s Trial Continues Today by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:09am On Jul 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Careless man

NL clown has spoken

1 Like

Re: DSS Bars PUNCH, Others As Kanu’s Trial Continues Today by kokomilala(m): 7:09am On Jul 26, 2021
The roots of communism are beginning to deepen in Nigeria. The DSS is becoming more and more irresponsible and partisan.
Re: DSS Bars PUNCH, Others As Kanu’s Trial Continues Today by Ademola47(m): 7:10am On Jul 26, 2021
I sense foul play by the DSS.

The biased selection shows something is up.
Re: DSS Bars PUNCH, Others As Kanu’s Trial Continues Today by Jaapu: 7:10am On Jul 26, 2021
So because they disallowed some and allowed others. It is now a crime. Too many zombies on nairaland.The problem with these bunch of e-diots is that they love lawlessness. It is this same fools that will abuse efcc for arresting yahoo yahoo boys. Bunch of bastards they are and that Mike Ozekome is their grand patron in foolishness. He is a SAN without common sense.
Re: DSS Bars PUNCH, Others As Kanu’s Trial Continues Today by Paradishennesy(m): 7:13am On Jul 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Careless man
Better Dan ur generation, entirety and more to come now, ever and ongoing....urchin grin grin
grin
Re: DSS Bars PUNCH, Others As Kanu’s Trial Continues Today by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 26, 2021
They picked 10 news platforms that they can control to twist whatever happend in the court
Re: DSS Bars PUNCH, Others As Kanu’s Trial Continues Today by Mynd44: 7:15am On Jul 26, 2021

(1) (2)

The Beauty Of The North / ELECTIONS 2015: Ogun INEC Takes Delivery Of Additional 170,000 Pvcs / Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.